Hormone Replacement Therapy... The Best Path To Take..
Posted in the Hormone Replacement Therapy Forum
“Ropin' the wind...”
Since: Nov 07
#1 Dec 7, 2007
What Is Offered In A Complete Anti Aging HRT Program
* An integration of four critical areas into a single service
* A program is orchestrated to create a chemical synergy within the body and mind;
the goal is to synchronize biological , psychological, and life solutions at one time.
* Guarantee of value for everything offered in this program.
The Four Critical Areas Of Service Are:
* Stress Management
* HRT (Hormone Replacement Therapy)
Our program is the only anti-aging makeover program that integrates all the essential
areas of concern for long lasting, bio-enhanced rejuvination
Solutions are person-specific and remain customized tgroughout the program.
Individualized Programs Feature:
* Dietary plans and disease prevention nutritionals
* Exercise % Fitness routines; therapeutic activities
* Lifestyle modification and stress reduction methodologies
Each Patient Receives:
* An exclusive manual,
* Several hours of counseling and follow up
* A personal training session
* And a diagnostic assessment
The first 30-60 days a patient gets prepared for the commitment they need to complete
a makeover. All the areas of the program are instituted. All aspects of a personal makeover
are included in the initial period of diagnostics and services.
While patients often travel to our clinics , we can do many services over the Internet and telephone.
Physicians are provided as necessary.
Choices Patients Have, Include:
* How they will modify their existing lifestyle to accommodate their goals.
* What nutritionals are used from the reccommended list; usually 4-8 pharmacy grade
supplement products are reccommended.
* What hormones are used from the clinical reccommendations.
* What exercise activities they will integrate to reach their goals.
* A schedule for follow up with the clinical team.
* Referral to allied cosmetic and aesthetic services (botox, mesotherapy, laser, plastic surgery)
What Is Required To Enroll in This Program?
* A blood draw with our own panels that will determine many biological facts about the
* A physical exam by a physician.
* Official enrollment via completion of an enrollment packet, submission of their diagnostic
records, and any pertinent medical records from previous treatment.
The Next Step For Enrollment:
** Contact our office for the materials and an appointment with Dr. Abernathy **
Or feel free to visit our website at www.bodysolutionsrx.com
Please let them know that LISA referred you.
Add your comments below
|The Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy an... (Sep '09)||Jun 11||ptammy14||6|
|bashful? buy the little blue pill online||Apr '16||Carrillo||1|
|viagra could be hiding serious risk for heart d...||Apr '16||Huber||3|
|HRT Protocol||Mar '16||jblitz||1|
|To take HRT or not? (Oct '15)||Oct '15||HRTanxious||1|
|Bleeding whilst on Femoston - Conti 1mg/5mg (Oct '15)||Oct '15||Pushkin 2||1|
|Top 10 Signs You Should Consider Hormone Replac... (Apr '15)||Oct '15||MerrySM||2|
Find what you want!
Search Hormone Replacement Therapy Forum Now
Copyright © 2016 Topix LLC