Hiv+ Muslims & Domestic Violence

Hiv+ Muslims & Domestic Violence

Posted in the HIV/AIDS Forum

Alb_Majrooh

Staten Island, NY

#1 May 26, 2014
As Salaam alaikum wa Rahmatullah,
after some years of being alone, i had met a + muslim man and though we had some difference of opinions, we decided to marry because over all we were very well. but that peace and happiness started to disappear when he turned violent on me.
when he first choked me for not obey him, i thought ok its my fault. but there was no excuse i could give for all the hurtful things he would say and do to me that by Allah it was haraam and he knew it. yet it didnt affect him in any way. i dealt with it as best as i could by making dua very strongly. there is not many people who are muslim that i can talk with because that would mean i will have to reveal our + and thats not possible with muslims.
so i could only complain to Allah.
finally, this brother put his hands on me for the last time, Alhamdullilah.
this time is no way i can blame myself. this time i can in no way defend his actions. because he knew he was very wrong, thats why he ran away in fear of getting caught by police.
now here i am. holding on to a broken heart and a broken existence.
i only wanted someone who would love me and accept me, who would share ibadah with me. but instead i fell for an illusion because of deseparation to find + muslim who was residing near by.
no, i cannot blame every + muslim for this brother. i can only blame my self for being so stupid. to not get away when i saw the signs.
now i have no idea what to do, because i dont want to be alone. i have so much to offer. but how can i move on again?
sunny moon

UK

#2 Jun 4, 2014
Alb_Majrooh wrote:
after some years of being alone, i had met a + muslim man and though we had some difference of opinions, we decided to marry because over all we were very well. but that peace and happiness started to disappear when he turned violent on me.
when he first choked me for not obey him, i thought ok its my fault. but there was no excuse i could give for all the hurtful things he would say and do to me that by Allah it was haraam and he knew it. yet it didnt affect him in any way. i dealt with it as best as i could by making dua very strongly. there is not many people who are muslim that i can talk with because that would mean i will have to reveal our + and thats not possible with muslims.
this time is no way i can blame myself. this time i can in no way defend his actions. because he knew he was very wrong, thats why he ran away in fear of getting caught by police.
i only wanted someone who would love me and accept me, who would share ibadah with me. but instead i fell for an illusion because of deseparation to find + muslim who was residing near by.
no, i cannot blame every + muslim for this brother. i can only blame my self for being so stupid. to not get away when i saw the signs.
now i have no idea what to do, because i dont want to be alone. i have so much to offer. but how can i move on again?
ws salaam Alaikum wa Rahmatullah. I read yrs post plz I am imran. U cont me we talk about if I. Living in south Africa near lesotho boder so whatsapp up sunny 0026657638171 bbm pin I am wating yrs. Good reply. Allah hafiz
IMRAN

UK

#6 Jun 14, 2014
Salaam I am still wating any country but must be a Muslim girl whc 1 my life partner plz honest and serious women count me whatsapp me 0026657638171 bbm 29E57F90. I am staying RSA. Near lesotho boder so plz reply me Allah hafiz

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#8 Oct 9, 2014
Alb_Majrooh wrote:
are u still looking for some one?
mamu

Kenya

#10 Feb 5, 2015
Assalam aleikum am a muslim lady 35yrs from kenya looking for a serious man for marriage if intrested leave ur digits

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

HIV/AIDS Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hiv anonymous chat room (Oct '12) 8 hr Lovekellboo 2,218
dr.sakura cured my HIV. and I am now negative (Jan '14) 14 hr Albee 6
HIV Ag Ab 4th gen test after 10 weeks 23 hr nick2303 1
where are muslim poz men y a u hiding ur self?? (May '15) Sun whetilady 23
Looking for partner (Jul '16) Sun RNG 156
looking for a partner (Apr '16) Sun joypinto 60
Whatsapp group for hiv positive singles-interna... (Jan '16) Sat Memory 186
More from around the web