UTEP, Texas Tech labs hunt AIDS vaccine

UTEP, Texas Tech labs hunt AIDS vaccine

There are 7 comments on the El Paso Times story from Apr 25, 2009, titled UTEP, Texas Tech labs hunt AIDS vaccine. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Cutting-edge research in El Paso university labs could lead to next-generation treatment or a vaccine for HIV and AIDS.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

ramos

Moulton, TX

#2 Apr 26, 2009
go miners
obmode

Rancho Mirage, CA

#3 Apr 27, 2009
Please be advised that the hiv test only identifies the presence of 2, 3 or 4 proteins for a positive result depending on which country one is testing in and many conditions are known to cause the body to produce those proteins including flu shots, drug use and pregnancy among others. Please visit www.youtube.com/hivquestions (and healing alternatives) for further links and videos in english and spanish. and please pray for all those who have been misdiagnosed with hiv and AIDS.
hiv hoax

El Paso, TX

#5 Oct 29, 2013
until today there is no scientific proof that hiv causes aids...
phil the shrill donahue

El Paso, TX

#6 Oct 29, 2013
hiv hoax wrote:
until today there is no scientific proof that hiv causes aids...
You must be homosexual. Keep barbacking you pansy.
Rolling Papers

El Paso, TX

#7 Oct 29, 2013
We wouldn't need this vaccine if not for all these butt bangers. That's how this damn disease gets spread.
JWRussell USRN

United States

#8 Oct 30, 2013
Take a douche with a 30 oz. bottle of Coke after every encounter, like I do. it squeezes like a syringe to put the liquid where it needs to be. Coke can be also be used to clean out a sewer line.
DC Dave

United States

#9 Oct 30, 2013
JWRussell USRN wrote:
Take a douche with a 30 oz. bottle of Coke after every encounter, like I do. it squeezes like a syringe to put the liquid where it needs to be. Coke can be also be used to clean out a sewer line.
That's an urban legend from the colonias in juarez you jotosexual pos.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

HIV/AIDS Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News High HIV rates for gay men in some southern cities 10 hr Xstain Spot Remover 16
News Put to the test: A young woman talks life with HIV 11 hr Three Rounds 1
Chances of HIV- PLEASE HELP 17 hr tmaus1969 2
Accelerate Reversal of Aids/Hiv Naturally alo... 17 hr tmaus1969 1
hiv anonymous chat room (Oct '12) Wed Toneva 1,868
News As many as 4 in 10 gay men have HIV in some Sou... Tue Bunny 19
I'm an Hiv positive woman looking FOR love (Apr '15) Tue noma123 296
More from around the web