loving 4 apartner 2share my life with.

loving 4 apartner 2share my life with.

Posted in the HIV/AIDS Forum

nard

Rock Hill, SC

#1 Feb 12, 2013
you know ever since i found out about my condition with hiv. its been really hard 2 meet someone . ijust wish dat i could someone understand me ,and accept me 4 who i am
Know the feeling

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Feb 12, 2013
I feel ya. here in Indiana eather they run when I tell them my status or they are heavy drug users
Mbalosy

Ashburn, VA

#4 Feb 20, 2013
Just want someone who can understand wat m toking about and wat m going thru..feelings and emotions like these r inexplicable.u just have to experience the fear and aguish to knw wer m comig frm
sunflower

Preston, Australia

#5 Mar 18, 2013
does anyone here living in Australia?
Anonymous

Sweden

#6 Mar 18, 2013
Tired of been alone, I need one out going lady elsewhere in our good planet, any race but less than 40 yrs to start a lasting relationship, am very fit, on treatment, email [email protected] now!

Since: Mar 13

Johannesburg, South Africa

#7 Mar 19, 2013
Feeling so lonely, looking for someone to love me for me and appreciate me as I am, don't need noone judging me, we will all be judged by God Almighty. Any serious man out there of the same status? 40 years and above, email [email protected]
Mbalosy

Ashburn, VA

#8 Mar 19, 2013
ahie.am in capetown.m looking for a loving man 40 yrs plus of the same status please email me on [email protected] im tired of meeting people who reject me the minute they hear my status.m looking after myself well m on medication and i value my life.
Mbalosy

Ashburn, VA

#9 Mar 19, 2013
hie family.hope every one is taking gud care of their health.m turning 40 in may and still havent found the one.m looking fr a gud man whose god fearing and over 40.the sky is the limit.i nid a man of the same status.a man who appreciates life.m on treatment and i treasure my health.get in touch at [email protected] .m waiting to hear from u.dont mek me wait too long

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

HIV/AIDS Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hiv anonymous chat room (Oct '12) 12 hr timmr 2,283
All symptoms of HIV after oral sex (Jan '16) Tue Anon 2
News Limehouse nurse a exciteda about mission to Uganda (Jan '10) Tue Anon 5
HIV Singles and HPV Singles Dating Apr 24 STD Dating 1
Truvada? Apr 17 BGO 3
looking for a partner (Apr '16) Apr 17 Billy 81
News Poll: Would you support medical marijuana? (Mar '08) Apr 13 Chelsea 25
More from around the web