Pea Ridge Public School In Arkansas Illegally Denies 3 Students Entry Over HIV-Positive Fear

Sep 17, 2013 Full story: Medical Daily

Waking up in the morning and going to school is currently not an option for three Arkansas Pea Ridge Public School students.

Full Story
PeaRidgeTeacher

Perryville, AR

#1 Sep 19, 2013
As a Pea Ridge school teacher, my fellow teachers and I could not believe this was actually done by our administration. We have been told that the "problem" has been resolved and been told verbally to keep quiet about this issue under the threat of termination. I have worked in this school district for 15+ years and have never seen an administration and school board this bad, incompetent, and corrupt. We really need outside help, but most of my peers need their jobs and fear the school administration so they will not "rock the boat" and will "look the other direction" knowing that it is not always in the best interest of the students. I guess these are sad days we are living in. My guess is that nothing will happen to our administration and school board further letting them know they can get away with big and small issues as they deem fit. I really feel sorry for these students. They will have to endure undue and possibly never ending harassment by the administration, faculty, some parents, and students that they did not ask for.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#2 Sep 21, 2013
These cowardly teachers, afraid to speak up, need to realize there are teaching positions outside little Pea Ridge, Arkansas.
Peabody

Houston, TX

#3 Sep 22, 2013
cowards

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

HIV/AIDS Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
38 HIV & Single 3 hr dbnguy 43
hiv anonymous chat room (Oct '12) Sun shytown 733
Ernest Angley: The sad shadow of an old miracle... (Oct '08) Sun Morui 105
Us Aids fight shifts to African-American gay men Sep 19 Rock 105
hiv cure by prophet kasakika Sep 17 sunny 4
Robin, Baby Drake, and HIV (Oct '08) Sep 16 dmw her 10
HIV/AIDS rate in D.C. hits 3 percent (Mar '09) Sep 15 Just saying 11
•••

HIV/AIDS People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE