The Next Generation of HIV/AIDS Aware...

The Next Generation of HIV/AIDS Awareness

There are 7 comments on the EDGE story from Oct 19, 2013, titled The Next Generation of HIV/AIDS Awareness. In it, EDGE reports that:

Matthew McConaughey stars as Ron Woodroof in Jean-Marc Vallee's fact-based drama, 'Dallas Buyers Club' In the early days of the AIDS epidemic, treatment options were limited at best.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EDGE.

Jafuf

Cambridge, MA

#1 Oct 19, 2013
Too bad. This is one Hollyweed closet case you could not pay me enough to watch in anything.
Chance

Grove City, PA

#2 Oct 19, 2013
Until gay men learn that promiscuity and unsafe sexual practices are the cause of AIDS and other STDs, they will continue to get sick. To try to blame society for their plight is not taking responsibility for their own actions. Like anyone who contracts an STD, gay men hold their fate in this own hands. They should own that.
Julius

France

#3 Oct 19, 2013
Chance wrote:
Until gay men learn that promiscuity and unsafe sexual practices are the cause of AIDS and other STDs, they will continue to get sick. To try to blame society for their plight is not taking responsibility for their own actions. Like anyone who contracts an STD, gay men hold their fate in this own hands. They should own that.
Spot on! According to the queers, AIDS is not a problem in the gay community and most people with AIDS are straight.
Julius

France

#4 Oct 19, 2013
The again, if you listen to the queers, gay men aren't into anal sex. Most men who do each other up the butt are straight.

Gay men also don't molest boys. Men who molest boys are straight.

Oh yeah and here's a doozy... men who wear women's clothes aren't gay either, they're straight.
Gremlin

Louisville, KY

#6 Oct 20, 2013
Julius wrote:
<quoted text>
Spot on! According to the queers, AIDS is not a problem in the gay community and most people with AIDS are straight.
Hey, Einstein....AIDS originated in Africa with straight people. And gays are a very small percentage of the world's population....so yes, most people with AIDS are straight. It's typical for a bigot like you to scapegoat a group of people that you don't like in the first place. And AIDS is something ALL of us should be concerned about....gay or straight.
Gremlin

Louisville, KY

#9 Oct 21, 2013
Pierre wrote:
<quoted text>
PER CAPITA (look up the definition stupid), homosexual men have the highest rate of HIV and AIDS in the world. Fact.
Would you like another lesson skippy?
Get lost, you snail eating, bigoted POS. AIDS originated with STRAIGHTS.
NoOne

Chesapeake, OH

#10 Oct 21, 2013
Pierre wrote:
<quoted text>PER CAPITA (look up the definition stupid), homosexual men have the highest rate of HIV and AIDS in the world. Fact.

Would you like another lesson skippy?
This is so true. That's why queers can't donate blood.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

HIV/AIDS Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I'm an Hiv positive woman looking FOR love (Apr '15) 24 min Need u 435
looking for a partner (Apr '16) 11 hr lifedeserver 34
Whatsapp group for hiv positive singles-interna... (Jan '16) 13 hr thabang 158
Looking for partner 16 hr Subhasini 116
hiv anonymous chat room (Oct '12) 16 hr Subhasini 2,153
need ugandan hiv positive laddy for good relati... (Sep '15) 18 hr Alkariti 30
News Ernest Angley: The sad shadow of an old miracle... (Oct '08) Fri Lynn50 124
More from around the web