Do We Need 100 More Jesse Helmses?

Do We Need 100 More Jesse Helmses?

There are 9 comments on the Advocate story from Sep 13, 2013, titled Do We Need 100 More Jesse Helmses?. In it, Advocate reports that:

The late U.S. senator Jesse Helms was the personification of homophobia and racism, but one rising star among Republicans thinks there should be 100 more like him.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Advocate.

Lamer

Hopkins, MN

#2 Sep 19, 2013
Lucas wrote:
Read the article. If it will stop the spread of AIDS we need 1000 more Jesse Helms.
clueless
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#3 Sep 19, 2013
Lucas wrote:
Read the article. If it will stop the spread of AIDS we need 1000 more Jesse Helms.
Dear, did you read the article?

It very clearly states the following:

He sought to block funding for AIDS education

Folks like Cruz throw out the red meat without checking facts about Helms.
Lamer

Hopkins, MN

#4 Sep 19, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear, did you read the article?
It very clearly states the following:
He sought to block funding for AIDS education
Folks like Cruz throw out the red meat without checking facts about Helms.
You mean you expect these retards to actually....read the article....before they comment? Your such a laugh!
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#5 Sep 19, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear, did you read the article?
It very clearly states the following:
He sought to block funding for AIDS education
Folks like Cruz throw out the red meat without checking facts about Helms.
The never ending progressive theories. Everything based on books with high failure rates and no blame to behaviors that caused the problems. You cretins mainstreamed that disease. What is worse valuable resources have been taken away from much more mainstream diseases we all get.
Sterkfontein Swartkrans

Richmond, IN

#6 Sep 19, 2013
helms is probably being sodomized by satan as we speak and I'm sure he has a special place reserved for cruz and his ilk!!
farm friend

Greeneville, TN

#8 Mar 4, 2016
Sterkfontein Swartkrans wrote:
helms is probably being sodomized by satan as we speak and I'm sure he has a special place reserved for cruz and his ilk!!
Why you have so much hatred???????
Marcus Washington

Austin, TX

#9 Mar 4, 2016
Jessie Helms? That mofo roasting in hell with Adolph Hitler
Marcus Washington

Austin, TX

#10 Mar 4, 2016
farm friend wrote:
<quoted text>
Why you have so much hatred???????
theyre infected with the tiny dyck virus that attacks wm. Ive been suffering from it my whole life because im half white.
farm friend

Greenville, SC

#11 Mar 7, 2016
Marcus Washington wrote:
<quoted text>
theyre infected with the tiny dyck virus that attacks wm. Ive been suffering from it my whole life because im half white.
We are all Americans!!!
Why all the hateful text?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

HIV/AIDS Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dating between HIV+ people - https://hivlovers.... Nov 12 Linamm6 5
Possible Infection? Nov 12 anxiousanon 1
Oral sex with a women who has AIDS Nov 11 BEST 5
hiv anonymous chat room (Oct '12) Nov 9 Marcus 2,321
News New Circumcision and Sexual Satisfaction Study ... (Jan '08) Nov 9 tom 179
Young and dumb Nov 7 Young and dumb26 1
News Brighton hairdresser Daryll Rowe drank urine to... Nov 3 Jon Q Publik 1
More from around the web