HIV cure 'within months': 15 patients...

HIV cure 'within months': 15 patients trying new vaccine

There are 3 comments on the Examiner.com story from May 1, 2013, titled HIV cure 'within months': 15 patients trying new vaccine. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

An HIV cure could be unleashed "within months" according to Danish scientists. On April 30, South Florida Gay News reported that these scientists have tried out their "cure" on human skin cells so now they are trying a vaccine to see if their research has paid off.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

Patrick

Brussels, Belgium

#1 May 1, 2013
this is a good news
, I hope it will work
Mrs florence

Ashburn, VA

#2 May 11, 2013
I am florence, i we like to share a wonder testimony with you! Since 2006 i have been a hiv patient and meet with someone one facebook who really introduced me to an indian doctor now i am free from hiv. This the number of the doctor 08164486314 call and be free forever from HIV
MY TESTIMONY

Torrance, CA

#16 Sep 9, 2013
MY HIV HEALING TESTIMONY
My mouth is short of words, i am so so happy because Dr ODUMODU has healed me from HIV ailment which i have been suffering from the past 5years now, i have spend alot when getting drugs from the hospital to keep me healthy, i have tried all means in life to always i can become HIV negative one day, but there was no answer until i found Dr from Dr ODUMODU the pairs of African who provide me some healing spell that he uses to help me, now i am glad telling everyone that i am now HIV Negative, i am very very happy, thank you Dr ODUMODU for helping my life comes back newly without anyform of crisis, may the good lord that i serve blessed you Dr ODUMODU and equip you to the higher grade for healing my life. i am so amazed. so i will announced to everyone in this whole world that is HIV positive to please follow my advice and get healed on time, because we all knows that HIV disease is a deadly type,contact DrODUMODU for your HIV healing spell today at: [email protected] com .... He will be always happy to assist you online and ensure you get healed on time, contact Dr ODUMODU today for your healing spell immediately, thank you sir: [email protected] com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

HIV/AIDS Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HIV Singles and HPV Singles Dating 14 hr STD Dating 1
Truvada? Apr 17 BGO 3
looking for a partner (Apr '16) Apr 17 Billy 81
hiv anonymous chat room (Oct '12) Apr 16 Daniel 2,282
News Poll: Would you support medical marijuana? (Mar '08) Apr 13 Chelsea 25
News AZ religious leaders join fight against AIDS Apr 12 Spotted Girl 3
Looking for partner (Jul '16) Apr 9 gshot 178
More from around the web