Shaz

United States

#972 Aug 12, 2012
Any single guy around Pretoria whos pos, m 22 yrs old lady looking 4 a serious guy contact or wht's up me on 0725777738

Since: Jan 12

London, UK

#973 Aug 15, 2012
hi are there any guys over 40 who are single and would like to meet a coloured lady over 40. only serious men need answer
Indian male 25

United States

#974 Aug 15, 2012
Hey anyone intrestd im me.. I have been hiv poz for 2 year ..now im so fit and healthy...actualy im searching a 30-36 year old rich lady...im 25 year old male...mail me
.amarpatel4440@yahoo.com
Philip

UK

#975 Aug 17, 2012
Hey, any active positive female 30yrs up who is based in UK and wants a lively healthy male partner drop me a mail, dphunter01@yahoo.com.
White M45 London area.
Spent 15 years in Africa and Asia
I have no preferences, we are all good to go
Dineo

UK

#979 Aug 20, 2012
Hey, Mistylonely and where exactly in this part of the world are you from?
Please let me know I'll contact u soon when u responded
lol

Johannesburg, South Africa

#980 Aug 21, 2012
Hie I'm looking 4 a guy who is hiv positive I'm 24 i stay around pritoria jst say mwaah then we'll take it 4rm there..!
unfortunate

UK

#981 Aug 21, 2012
lol wrote:
Hie I'm looking 4 a guy who is hiv positive I'm 24 i stay around pritoria jst say mwaah then we'll take it 4rm there..!
mwaa
Kelly

United States

#982 Aug 22, 2012
My advice to you and John is to get on a drug regimen. You maybe feeling good but HIV is taking over your body and when you do begin to start having major symptoms it may be too late. This disease is no joke so stop playing around with your health. I am sure neither of you have regular lab work done. So sad don't let yourself waste away
Kelly

United States

#983 Aug 22, 2012
Hello looking for a straight black male who has himself together and can appreciate a beautiful. Full figured woman
Eugene

Sudan

#984 Aug 24, 2012
Its just another money making racket. You advertise it as a free dating site but then after you have registered you need to pay to be able to use the site. Its disgusting that you mislead people into registering and also that you are trying to make money out of HIV+ people.
Queen

UK

#985 Aug 24, 2012
Hi Eugene, if you looking for relationship or friendship please leave you email and I'll contact you. Don't forget to mention where u staying and your age . Waiting...
Dodo-x

Europe

#986 Aug 24, 2012
Hey everyone, i am a member as well ,but i havent been here for a while. I also live a positive life, am in gauteng, pretoria, so if thez a single guy here, dnt hesitate to say hi.
Sese

#987 Aug 24, 2012
Hi All,

Just found this site now and so happy. The feeling of being alone I guess it's the one that drove me into browsing.

And it's so strange to see that there're lot of people that are feeling the same way as me.

How do I register? Please assist.
Sese

#988 Aug 24, 2012
Thami wrote:
My good people,this is a site 2 meet people,not to confuse each other that there's a cure,if its there make it heard,all over the world,why keep it to urself when millions are dying and suffering,be real and fair to us who are truly having the virus.Its sad to be scammed even when you are looking for love
Hi Thami,

I'm a 32 year old lady, single, working professionally, and a mother to 1 kid. I'm a christian, love God. And based in Johannesburg.

Are you still looking?
Im still beautiful

Hartford, CT

#989 Aug 24, 2012
I've been alone since I found out of my illness not sure if I would ever be in love again would I ever find someone to share the rest of my life with? I'm still beautiful :)
Im still beautiful

Hartford, CT

#990 Aug 24, 2012
Im still beautiful wrote:
I've been alone since I found out of my illness not sure if I would ever be in love again would I ever find someone to share the rest of my life with? I'm still beautiful :)
I've been diagnosis 2000 live a healthy life I'm 52 look Med 30's fun and our going most of all love pleasing my man....
Tshepo

United States

#991 Aug 24, 2012
Dodo-x wrote:
Hey everyone, i am a member as well ,but i havent been here for a while. I also live a positive life, am in gauteng, pretoria, so if thez a single guy here, dnt hesitate to say hi.
how can i get hold of u
Dodo-x

Europe

#992 Aug 24, 2012
Tshepo wrote:
<quoted text> how can i get hold of u
my email tsholofelondlovu@yahoo.com
Im still beautiful

Bronx, NY

#994 Aug 24, 2012
Imstillbeautiful@ yahoo.com
Layla

Europe

#995 Aug 24, 2012
Hi all, am new here, i know its this site is for positive singles, am also positive, but what i would like to know is that is it possible to meet positive gays or lesbians here?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

HIV/AIDS Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
After 30 years, AIDS has become a 'Black disease' (Jun '11) 4 hr Jason 37
Got Herpes? You're More Likely to Get HIV; CBCD... 7 hr Kendra 4
why is it so hard to find muslims with hiv/aids? (Dec '12) 10 hr Ali 78
looking for love 12 hr nana247 11
hiv anonymous chat room (Oct '12) Thu knnockout 905
Muslim poz seeking muslimah,,,,,,, (Feb '14) Wed mamu 35
French researchers find new strain of HIV virus... (Aug '09) Wed azeez 7
More from around the web