Since: Apr 12

Europe

#863 Jul 8, 2012
Kim wrote:
R u on bbm?
hi kim pls invite me, bbm pin : 271413D0. I am in durban..

vuyelwa

South Africa

#864 Jul 8, 2012
mnumzana wrote:
Gud people, can someone talk to me just to ease my burden and while away time
evening mnumzane thought u needed a chat. Hw u doing? Vu!
Thandaza

South Africa

#865 Jul 9, 2012
Hi people any single lonely guy like me? Can add i'm in durban,am single no kids an am 22 if u wanna nkow more you can call 0744721043 he must be positive plz
Thandaza

South Africa

#866 Jul 9, 2012
Hi any single guy for me.iam 22 years old no kids he must be positive,i am in durban you can phone.0744721043 if u wanna nkow more.
I am

United States

#867 Jul 9, 2012
I'm in kzn,a woman..no kids! If God willing i would like to meet a good man over 37yrs,someone who can hold a conversation!

Since: May 12

United States

#868 Jul 9, 2012
I am wrote:
I'm in kzn,a woman..no kids! If God willing i would like to meet a good man over 37yrs,someone who can hold a conversation!
we cn b friend 0767553920 call or watsap
Kayness

South Africa

#869 Jul 9, 2012
Hey Gugu! I would love to be "that friend" you looking for, the challenge is I've been trying to drop you a line but seems like email you provided is not entirely Ayoba. Please get to me on : lekau@ymail.com
LoveGugu wrote:
hie all i am a 21 yr old lady and i am in search of a friend as sometimes i need someone to talk to who will understand and wont judge me.i have been struggling with relationships bcoz im not yet ready to expose my status to people yet so i would rather have someone who is in the same boat as me.i am in johannesburg bt i also dont mind where you are based as i am willing to travel.so if i fit your profile lets chat: gugulethunobukhosi@gmail.com.
Kayness

South Africa

#870 Jul 9, 2012
Zandi wrote:
<quoted text>
no man, hw is that possible. The last thing i need is a hoax. Im only 2wks after being diagnosed
Zandi, trust me some doors are better left alone, cos opening them can suck you into a world you'll forver wish you never knew existed. If it sounds like a "hoax"... You know mos,

How you holding on so far? I came to realise relationships are way too illusive for my liking, if it's ok with you we can try a friendship. My mail : lekau@ymail.com
Passion

United States

#871 Jul 13, 2012
I am staying in Pretoria & luking 4 some1 with the same status as mine. Tired of being neglected becos of disclosing my status 2 negative men. pls e mail me on francinah81@gmail.com.
Nyamu

United States

#872 Jul 15, 2012
Passion wrote:
I am staying in Pretoria & luking 4 some1 with the same status as mine. Tired of being neglected becos of disclosing my status 2 negative men. pls e mail me on francinah81@gmail.com.
Passion, hw old are u?
Passion

United States

#873 Jul 15, 2012
Nyamu wrote:
<quoted text> Passion, hw old are u?
39yrs old.
Amar

United States

#874 Jul 15, 2012
Any indian ladies here? I m 24y old indian male.. And i m searching 24 to 35 year old female... Im single ,feeling so lonely...i love life and i have more love for my future wife.
. Mail me.. amarpatel4440@yahoo.com
hurry up.
Shabba

United States

#875 Jul 16, 2012
Passion wrote:
hi im interested but cant access my email acc. how about leaving ur digits?
Passion

United States

#876 Jul 16, 2012
Shabba wrote:
<quoted text> hi im interested but cant access my email acc. how about leaving ur digits?
keep trying dear.....am always available on that e- mail address.
Nyamu

United States

#877 Jul 16, 2012
Passion wrote:
<quoted text>
keep trying dear.....am always available on that e- mail address.
Hey Shabba, leave ur nos coz u r the one having problem wth ur email acc.
aidslifecover

South Africa

#878 Jul 18, 2012
It is understandable that you would want to meet people in a similar situation so you do not tackle the disease alone. However, is this not promoting the acts that caused the contraction of HIV in the first place? AIDS should be taken seriously. www[dot]aidslifecover[dot]co[d ot]za
jolie 1773

United States

#879 Jul 18, 2012
any idea how one can get a serious husband?it is dificult .
jolie 41

United States

#880 Jul 18, 2012
pls give an idea.
jolie 41

United States

#881 Jul 18, 2012
hi.
Zet

United States

#882 Jul 18, 2012
Only thing that i have is cell phone number

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

HIV/AIDS Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News HIV outbreak in Indiana grows 3 hr Cordwainer Trout 4
HIV and the law (long, but please read) (Jan '08) 5 hr victim 23
why is it so hard to find muslims with hiv/aids? (Dec '12) 20 hr mamu 119
hiv anonymous chat room (Oct '12) Thu Jasmine 1,168
Wanting to find a girl to be with who has what ... (Feb '12) Thu BLOMMETJIE 5
free hiv support chat rooms (Apr '13) Thu tristan 92
38 HIV & Single (May '14) Thu Doomen 227
More from around the web