Positive Singles, New Totally FREE HI...
positive and loving it

Gaborone, Botswana

#36 Oct 19, 2010
i am a lady of 37, i made a mistake of my life by getting married to a negative man, my life is hell and i am devorcing. i am in botswana, pls i want someone of my status. contact me on +26775656863
Rufeelingit2

Warwick, RI

#37 Oct 24, 2010
Hello everyone. I'm a 58 y/o retired social services program administrator who'd love to love a mature woman. I'm fit, passionate and youngish in preferences and habits. I going to find my wife and I'm not interested in less. I'm desirious of our getting to know each other because I hope we'll be together for many years. If you want a husband who's loving, fair and very caring and considerate, drop a few words my way.
Rufeelingit2

Waterloo, Canada

#38 Oct 24, 2010
zebia wrote:
<quoted text> Hello halid, I just got ur mail this morning but iam too way older than you my dear. thax but i wil try giving u a call okay
Zebia, hi. My name's Warren. I'm a 58 y/o retired social services program administrator looking to marry. Can we talk?
Rufeelingit2

Waterloo, Canada

#39 Oct 24, 2010
GIRLFRIEND wrote:
I WILL LIKE TO MEET SOMEONE WHO CAN LOVE ME FOR WHOM I AM I LIVE IN JOHANNESBURG SOUTH AFRICA, I HAVE BEEN LONLEY FOR SO LONG BECAUSE I NEED SOMEONE WHO WILL UNDERSTAND MY STATUS I AM A WOMAN OF 40YRS AND NEED SOMEONE OF MY AGE, I AM NEW IN THIS SITE'''''''
My name's Warren. I'm a really youthful Grandfather and retired professional. Am I to old for you to consider, and would you move to the U.S.A? I'm in NYC.
Rufeelingit2

Waterloo, Canada

#40 Oct 24, 2010
Lin wrote:
Hey this is something good for HIV+ people. Its really hard for us to find love. I pray to GOD that through this free HIV dating i will soon find a husband and make lots of friends.
Hi Lin. I'm looking for a wife. Say "hi" so I'll know you saw this post and want to learn more about me.

“love life”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#41 Oct 24, 2010
28 hiv since birth still healthy let me know if ya wanna chat im in rhode island

Warwick, RI

#42 Oct 24, 2010
RyRyRi wrote:
28 hiv since birth still healthy let me know if ya wanna chat im in rhode island
Hi RyRyRi. Love to chat with you. How are you feeling.
girlfriend

South Africa

#43 Oct 25, 2010
guys i am still searching for my lover, i know he is out there?
girlfriend

South Africa

#44 Oct 25, 2010
Rufeelingit2 wrote:
<quoted text> My name's Warren. I'm a really youthful Grandfather and retired professional. Am I to old for you to consider, and would you move to the U.S.A? I'm in NYC.
hie u.s.a is too far for me, need someone within the area, i.e is south africa?

Waterloo, Canada

#45 Oct 25, 2010
GIRLFRIEND wrote:
I WILL LIKE TO MEET SOMEONE WHO CAN LOVE ME FOR WHOM I AM I LIVE IN JOHANNESBURG SOUTH AFRICA, I HAVE BEEN LONLEY FOR SO LONG BECAUSE I NEED SOMEONE WHO WILL UNDERSTAND MY STATUS I AM A WOMAN OF 40YRS AND NEED SOMEONE OF MY AGE, I AM NEW IN THIS SITE'''''''
Hi. My name is Warren and I'm an HIV+ man living in New York. In hours anyone can be anywhere and our age difference is minimized. Can we chat.

Warwick, RI

#46 Oct 25, 2010
Many people have illness. We are not unique in that. With proper nutrition, exercize, avoidance of poisons and belief most of us will have long and happy lives. Live! Live and shine like the treasure you are!
Tiery29

Johannesburg, South Africa

#49 Oct 27, 2010
Am sailin in th same boat. Plz kal me on 0027725543974

Waterloo, Canada

#50 Oct 27, 2010
Anyone woman want to share health smoothy recipes?
girlfriend

South Africa

#51 Oct 28, 2010
Tiery29 wrote:
Am sailin in th same boat. Plz kal me on 0027725543974
hie may u pliz say more about yourself, are ,you male or female, and how old
Tiery 29

South Africa

#52 Nov 1, 2010
Hi am a 29 yer old zimbabwean woman whoz hiv pstv fo th past 6 yez bt not yet on antiretrovirals i thank God. I liv in south africa, midrand. Anyone interestd plz contact me on 0027725543974 or 0027849250990.
Tiery 29

South Africa

#53 Nov 1, 2010
Hi. Am a 29 yer old zimbabwean woman whoz hiv pstv fo th past 6 yez bt not yet on antiretrovirals i thank God. I liv in south africa, midrand, johanesburg. Anyone interestd plz contact me on 0027725543974 or 0027849250990
Tiery 29

South Africa

#54 Nov 1, 2010
girlfriend wrote:
<quoted text>hie may u pliz say more about yourself, are ,you male or female, and how old
hi girlfriend. I'm a 29 yer old woman. I hv posted another post wif mo info thanks fo yo advice.
Elvis

Nigeria

#57 Nov 6, 2010
yes
John

Philadelphia, PA

#58 Nov 7, 2010
The site is not totally free. You pay to send notes!!
girlfriend

South Africa

#59 Nov 13, 2010
i thought it was going to be easier to find someone on the same boot, but it seems so difficult,why?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

HIV/AIDS Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
truvada for sale (Jul '13) 38 min Guller 44
Looking for partner 12 hr liby 15
Whatsapp group for hiv positive singles-interna... (Jan '16) Fri Good soul 49
looking for a partner Jul 28 oliviah 24
looking for friends with hiv (Dec '14) Jul 27 Jojo 73
I'm an Hiv positive woman looking FOR love (Apr '15) Jul 27 Jojo 339
hiv anonymous chat room (Oct '12) Jul 26 sexylady 1,968
More from around the web