Positive Singles, New Totally FREE HI...
Seelan

UK

#2553 Feb 6, 2013
Pamela wrote:
Hai, again am staying in cape town, looking for man who is hiv pos, u dont hv to stay in cape town we can tolk about that. must be independed outgoing and simply. sent me a. msg to 0822537279 to chart.
. Hi. Pam I'm kevin my bbm pin is 288c4de4
Zethu

South Africa

#2554 Feb 6, 2013
@Polite lady, I am humbled at your response though m skeptical to leave my digits here..somehow ngitoyitfol'indlela yokucoca nawe.

Have your sweetself a blessed evening*hug*
Friend 001

Europe

#2555 Feb 6, 2013
Hi im a 21 year old kenyan guy...i would love to meet an honest, trustworthy, respectful, a loving kenyan lady of same age or below and same status....she should be beautiful,,and healthy..kindly call 0774309204 or text the same number..thank u...

Since: Jan 13

United States

#2560 Feb 6, 2013
Any cute white men?
Jocks

South Africa

#2561 Feb 7, 2013
freakin_puerto_rican wrote:
Any cute white men?
qui passa chikita ? You male or female and where you at peurto ?
bored

UK

#2562 Feb 7, 2013
U know I hate the way they use poor and sick looking people to advertise HIV on TV. HIV affects the well educated, the rich and healthy looking as well!!
Jocks

South Africa

#2563 Feb 7, 2013
bored wrote:
U know I hate the way they use poor and sick looking people to advertise HIV on TV. HIV affects the well educated, the rich and healthy looking as well!!
well bored maybe if you weren't so bored you wouldn't be worrying about shit like that, it's probably more effective with whatever message they driiving I guess. Thankfully it is a subject that is out in the open now and that is beneficial to us otherwise we might have been gone already like many others before us. Remember those times ??? I'm not trying to offend you here but you really need to get over it mate, enjoy...
kimboy

South Africa

#2564 Feb 7, 2013
bored wrote:
...unfortunately positive people of whome I believ are more than 60% in reality we never care about each other,,we are judgemental and sofistcated ! If only ewe can unite, we can change the whole scenerio..and it canm stop being an issue..coz a positive boss would even hav people being tested b4 they work in his/or her company...that should come to an end.
thandah

Ashburn, VA

#2565 Feb 7, 2013
Ryce37 wrote:
Hi Thnda! Ur digits r incomplete,in case u haven't noticed. Nd r u male or female? M a straight man seeking 4 a female who needs to settle down nd have a family.So,dere u have it,my heart opem 4 a reading.
hi Ryce i'm female sory about my digits is 0744721043 dear
Senzo

Ashburn, VA

#2566 Feb 7, 2013
im back again ladies without buggage,hidden agenda,evil intentions,no overlapping issues,no ex factor issues..just that im free like a bird so lets see im open for any arrangement cos lerato nje streit la pala
2013vele

Ashburn, VA

#2567 Feb 7, 2013
Hi beautifully people,i bealive we living # nd strong, we not gona die nt 2mororw nt ever....
Senzo

Ashburn, VA

#2572 Feb 7, 2013
2013vele wrote:
Hi beautifully people,i bealive we living # nd strong, we not gona die nt 2mororw nt ever....
we have heard enough of that..on the love side of things.?
sexb

UK

#2573 Feb 7, 2013
Am female if you want to chat am at your service lol bbm here we come 22fdd30e
giji

South Africa

#2575 Feb 7, 2013
Hi my name is Giji 37years and live in Soweto. I have been living with the virus since 2001 but I'm still strong and healthy. I'm looking for a male friend married or single someone to talk to, share , love unconditionally. I am married with two kids , and maybe u will ask yourself why these side .....my husband its no longer in love with me always away on business trips an when he is back home always away with friends. No time for what couple should do.
Senzo

Ashburn, VA

#2576 Feb 7, 2013
giji wrote:
Hi my name is Giji 37years and live in Soweto. I have been living with the virus since 2001 but I'm still strong and healthy. I'm looking for a male friend married or single someone to talk to, share , love unconditionally. I am married with two kids , and maybe u will ask yourself why these side .....my husband its no longer in love with me always away on business trips an when he is back home always away with friends. No time for what couple should do.
ja thats the sad part of marriage im with u spiritually we can be friends but hopefully the brother will mend his ways
sexb

UK

#2577 Feb 7, 2013
If you are so free and borde and want to chat on bbm am female 22fdd30e
Chinees

South Africa

#2578 Feb 7, 2013
Senzo wrote:
<quoted text> we have heard enough of that..on the love side of things.?
Senzo can you stop insulting ladies that do nothing to you. Guys like you they piss the hell out of me, you just posted no buggages no stories & first chance you get you insult this humble ladies status fokof man. If you're having manapores or PMS deal with them but not on this site. Bloody small dick
bulls

South Africa

#2579 Feb 7, 2013
suzanne wrote:
I'd really like to meet positive singles in SA.I wish there were more sites and social clubs for positive singles.
. How can we hook up suzanne coz am in south africa jhb
2013vele

Ashburn, VA

#2580 Feb 7, 2013
"Senzo" are u a socialwork you are any body case even some share their thoughts u dnt own this side uyabora,keep your opinion to yrslf
bulls

South Africa

#2581 Feb 7, 2013
giji wrote:
Hi my name is Giji 37years and live in Soweto. I have been living with the virus since 2001 but I'm still strong and healthy. I'm looking for a male friend married or single someone to talk to, share , love unconditionally. I am married with two kids , and maybe u will ask yourself why these side .....my husband its no longer in love with me always away on business trips an when he is back home always away with friends. No time for what couple should do .
. Hey giji let's get rolling coz am of the same status and not married but wit one kid, I stay alone in ormonde so hook mi up on 0786193572

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

HIV/AIDS Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hiv anonymous chat room (Oct '12) 2 hr Average Man 2,006
Whatsapp group for hiv positive singles-interna... (Jan '16) 3 hr szultan44 68
Looking for partner 5 hr szultan44 41
Symptoms need thoughts 5 hr SidneyR 1
Older gentlemen in my 50s looking for companion... 9 hr Zolaque 6
I'm so scared, please help!! Tue pabloh4822 1
I need a serious man (Feb '16) Tue Pheshy 20
More from around the web