South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2008

Judged:

hey i have been hiv possitive for 5 years now still going strong keeping fit and healthy and dont take meds
Susan

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2008

Thank you for founding the new HIV website.

The problem with it, however, is that one has to "sign in" (giving email address) to do a quick search. These days, I don't want to put my email address all over the web because that results, of course, in lots of spam in my email inbox.

Isn't there a way we can take a look without giving our personal information, and then decide if we want to give it out (and join)?

Many thanks,
Susan
babyface

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2009

Judged:

this a wonderfull site keep in touch
vins

Milan, Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2009

hello guys I recommend http://www.positivemeetic.com

&fe ature=channel_page

It is the best meeting site in the world used by people suffering from sexually transmitted diseases. it is having an incredible success!!
.. you can chat using the webcam.. there is the biorhythm ..the affinity test.. you can share photos, music, videos ... there is the 3dcity, three-dimensional city where you can meet real people ...
Music.. video .. medical forum..you can create your own blog! It is free and funny !!!!!!
Zebia

Kampala, Uganda

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2010

Thank so much for openning this site . i have been single for the last ten years because iam trying to get a partner who is of my status.
thanks
Zebia
suzanne

Pretoria, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2010

I'd really like to meet positive singles in SA.I wish there were more sites and social clubs for positive singles.
moralityistheway

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2010

Judged:

1 Love the Lord God Almighty with all your heart & soul and mind; and You shall have no other Gods only Almighty God/Allah;

2 You shall not make for yourself any idol, nor bow down to it or worship it.

3 You shall not misuse the name of the Lord your God.

4 You shall remember work 6 days a week and keep a 7th day as a Sabbath holy day;

5 Respect your father and mother;

6 You must not commit murder. or threaten violence;

7 You must not commit adultery or partake in sexual immorality; keep to your proper marital partner,

8 You must not steal or tell lies;

9 You must not give false evidence against your neighbour but love them respectfully;

10 You must not be envious of your neighbour's goods or be envious of his house nor his wife, nor anything that belongs to your neighbour or wish harm to your fellow humans;
Heteropozman

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2010

Susan wrote:
Thank you for founding the new HIV website.
The problem with it, however, is that one has to "sign in" (giving email address) to do a quick search. These days, I don't want to put my email address all over the web because that results, of course, in lots of spam in my email inbox.
Isn't there a way we can take a look without giving our personal information, and then decide if we want to give it out (and join)?
Many thanks,
Susan
I suggest making up a different email on Yahoo or gmail and using it for your searches etc. I have several emails I use for different things.....
Pmari

Lincoln, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2010

This is all new to me,did't know that it is so, swept under the rug.[HIV, that is]
Pmari

Lincoln, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2010

suzanne wrote:
I'd really like to meet positive singles in SA.I wish there were more sites and social clubs for positive singles.
Hi, don't feel bad, here in the states, it's no different, I mean, I meet people all the time, but sometiimes you can't know if you want to go thru the whole spill, you know, so i know 5 yrs in, I know to well, I too long for someone in my life,but it has to be right, so I just wait to see who God will send my way. Hang in there my sister, it will be alright,God Bless always, P.Salvador
amanda

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2010

Judged:

john wrote:
hey i have been hiv possitive for 5 years now still going strong keeping fit and healthy and dont take meds
Keep it up ...
jody

Rome, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2010

i am a resident of floyd co which is in romega ,iam looking for friends to know and chill with.
Lin

Malawi

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2010

Hey this is something good for HIV+ people. Its really hard for us to find love. I pray to GOD that through this free HIV dating i will soon find a husband and make lots of friends.
halid

Kampala, Uganda

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2010

hi am halidfrom uganda.am a medical student and would wish to get in touch with some one for a long term relationship.she should be hiv positive.my telephone number is +256777152420.peiple from all over the world can write to or call me.
halid

Kampala, Uganda

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2010

Zebia wrote:
Thank so much for openning this site . i have been single for the last ten years because iam trying to get a partner who is of my status.
thanks
Zebia
hello zebia my name is halid frm mbale medical school.am in third year and am looking forward to meeting you my dia as i also do share the status wd u.am 24 and muslim,hope that doesnt affect you.my number is 0777152420 or 0701152420
possie-south africa

Johannesburg, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2010

hi guys my friends recommended this site for me to try, i was diagnosed in 2007 and been living positively ever since,but its been hard for me to meet people of the same status and rejection is grrrrrrr.I am fun loving person who likes clubbing,having fun and very open minded peeps. i would like to meet and make friends with like minded pips who like having fun. If you are are interested in making friends please reply to +27741919975
klins

Ghana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2010

watz up guys?pls hit me at choosen2rhyme@yahoo.com or sosohoprful@hotmail.com if u are a lady of below 24yrs and u are positive.
halid

Kampala, Uganda

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2010

hi guys i thouht this site wud help me get to intreract with people of my status but its not working out for me as every one i post to just turns a deaf ear.
sebastiane salmon

Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2010

fantasic, this very good that there is a free site where you can meet and hiv dating
i have had hardship in hiv dating because the sites i tried were very expensive and never produced any reasonable results
sebastiane salmon

Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2010

can i now get one month free golden membership

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 472
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the HIV/AIDS Forum right now

Search the HIV/AIDS Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
hiv anonymous chat room (Oct '12) 3 hr Sheppie 700
HIV is a Gay Disease (Oct '06) Mon Realtalk 281
why is it so hard to find muslims with hiv/aids? (Dec '12) Aug 17 hidayah_nyc 43
China airline sued for rejecting HIV carriers Aug 16 Crush Em 2013 1
I messed up & I really need some support and wh... Aug 15 BigTar 1
Robin, Baby Drake, and HIV (Oct '08) Aug 12 amw 6
USAID helps Vietnam tackle HIV infections Aug 5 NGUNHUCABOR3KEMIN... 8
•••
•••