Sixty Plus: Let's talk about sex -- among seniors

Aug 26, 2007 Full story: Burlington Free Press 15

“This is frequently a subject of conversation when the 'girls' are together”

Sex sells -- just turn on the TV or flip open a magazine to see that. However, try talking about senior citizens and sex. via Burlington Free Press

Full Story
jiggs6969

AOL

#1 Aug 27, 2007
I am a 65 year old bi male who would like to meet another bi for discreet and private fun times
Tom

Monrovia, CA

#2 Aug 27, 2007
jiggs6969 wrote:
I am a 65 year old bi male who would like to meet another bi for discreet and private fun times
Wow! If that's the kind of action I can look forward to when I'm 65, this aging deal may not be such a bad deal after all!(I'm "only" 52 and see 65 as way too close!)
Larry

United States

#3 Aug 27, 2007
Hey jiggs 6969 how are you? are you white or black? What is it you like to do?
joee

Perth, Australia

#4 Aug 27, 2007
im 15 i'd fk a 65 year old any day!
chik though
tomsmith317

West Bloomfield, MI

#5 Aug 27, 2007
don,t forget your blue pills.

“I Love To Love You Baby”

Since: Aug 07

Birmingham Alabama

#6 Aug 27, 2007
Hey, I know some very active seniors, and they don't mind talking about it!
the uk stud

UK

#7 Aug 28, 2007
whatever pleases you all. were never passed it untill the man above says so. an older couple used to live next door to me they were well in there 70,s they were at it every night like rabbits. when walls are waver thin you cant but help hear u know what i mean....wink wink nudge nudge
elvis presley

UK

#8 Aug 28, 2007
hi ladies and gentlemen. this is elvis presley. im alive and well and livin` in united kingdom. thankyou for celebrating my death on the 16 august. and a big thankyou for buyin` my records and films. i had to fake my death because i was gettin` tired of fame. it sure came at a price. i was 42 and weigh over weight. there was onlt one thing to do - go in hidin` untill next time may god bless you all, like he has blessed me..thankyou very much and goodnight.
Join Free
jim

Strasburg, IL

#9 Sep 29, 2007
sex at any age over 50 is great!
Louie

Canton, MI

#10 Feb 20, 2009
jiggs6969 wrote:
I am over 65 and a bimale from Flint Michigan. I am looking to hook up with some one on a steady bases. Please get back with me.
LaLo

AOL

#11 Feb 21, 2009
When did this become a hook-up site?
Hasn't anybody out there heard of Man4man?
snehal

Mumbai, India

#12 Feb 21, 2009
hi those who r above 45 . i want to talk abot sex
snehal

Mumbai, India

#13 Feb 21, 2009
reply me guys
nortman

South Africa

#14 Sep 30, 2009
Some Like It Hot wrote:
Hey, I know some very active seniors, and they don't mind talking about it!
Please tell me more. I am 62 and happily married. My wife and I enjoy a good sex life, better now than ever. Are there any discussion groups for over sixties as regards this subject?
harold

Flint, MI

#15 Apr 2, 2013
jiggs6969 wrote:
I am also a older bi male in the flint area. You can contact me by gindrinker@sbcglobal.net I hope to hear from you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

HIV/AIDS Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Elizabeth Taylor & Michael Jackson at Her Final... 13 min Len is Disgusted 3
Gay-rights group backs use of HIV-prevention pill 2 hr Rudy 32
Circumcision Past Newborn Stage Poses Risk for ... 11 hr edo deweert 1
38 HIV & Single 12 hr doomen 74
Us Aids fight shifts to African-American gay men (Mar '14) 21 hr Belle Sexton 109
hiv anonymous chat room (Oct '12) Tue xplorur 776
looking for love Oct 20 Given-up-on-love 3

HIV/AIDS People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE