Black Women Battle Increasing Rate of HIV

Nov 26, 2013 Full story: EDGE 97

On a World AIDS Day over five years ago, Tambusi Green had planned to donate blood.

Full Story
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Facts

New York, NY

#5 Nov 26, 2013
The only way for black women to truly battle HIV is by completely staying away from black men. American black men have double the amount of HIV that American black women have according to stats, even though there's more black women in America than black men.

Is it a coincidence that black American men are also the most incarcerated men in America? Black men are catching HIV in prison, participating in gay sex with men, and spreading HIV to black women.
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

#6 Nov 26, 2013
Klaus666 wrote:
This is very good news, I must say. Sheboons need to keep spreadin disease and havin abortions. Those are the only useful functions they have.
MACEO

Maybe your limbs will fall off from diabetes and your Dycks not working from HB Pressure! lmao

Black men are spreading the diease making their sexual rounds read the articles!
ugly monkeys

Woodbine, IA

#7 Nov 26, 2013
48 percent of aa women have hsv2. That is one std for almost half of all aa women. Now factor in hiv and every other std under the sun.

Most bw in the u.s. are diseased and to be left alone!
Lil Mane

Cleveland, MS

#8 Nov 26, 2013
ugly monkeys wrote:
48 percent of aa women have hsv2. That is one std for almost half of all aa women. Now factor in hiv and every other std under the sun.
Most bw in the u.s. are diseased and to be left alone!
Dang shawdy you hatin like a mug. Maybe you a get a std too if you had swag, ya feel me. Now get off the computer and go get cha std bro. I be stding it up, ya heard.

“Take the kinks out ya mind”

Since: Jul 13

and not your hair

#9 Nov 26, 2013
These articles are so depressing, but always reiterate the reason I use abstinence no man is worth getting HIV over, but I pray for those who have contracted it because I can imagine how difficult it must be to live with and have to tell others and see how they will take it.

“Bow Chika Wow Wow”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#10 Nov 26, 2013
This is why people need more commitment and to stay in long term relationships more often in our community.

The problem with these stories that always talk about Black women is that they seem to ignore that many Black men have it too. That just allows for infected Black men to continue to spread it because they don't seek help, while some Black females will. How does that help anything? Both need to change their ways, because both are infected too often.
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

#11 Nov 27, 2013
brownskin_beauty wrote:
These articles are so depressing, but always reiterate the reason I use abstinence no man is worth getting HIV over, but I pray for those who have contracted it because I can imagine how difficult it must be to live with and have to tell others and see how they will take it.
MACEO

That's why I don't waste my time with Black males like yourself! Even married Black men give their wife AIDS/HIV! I knew 4 people in ATL where the husbands gave their wives HIV one was a former inmmate that turned his life around which was great had an IT career but Killed himself and one Twin!

Sadly he died and one of his twins while his wife didn't catch it nor the other twin who was faternal!

Black men are Dumb!
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

#12 Nov 27, 2013
PinkPearl wrote:
This is why people need more commitment and to stay in long term relationships more often in our community.
The problem with these stories that always talk about Black women is that they seem to ignore that many Black men have it too. That just allows for infected Black men to continue to spread it because they don't seek help, while some Black females will. How does that help anything? Both need to change their ways, because both are infected too often.
MACEO

Black women need to move on from uneducated, Dumb High risk Black males who put their lives at stake! That's why I love the BWE blogs they educate Black women on Black men's behaviors!

Even when they put warnings out Black men say their not doing that and say its not true!

Black women need to run and their doing jsut that! lmao Black men are leading the race into extinction!
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

#13 Nov 27, 2013
Facts wrote:
The only way for black women to truly battle HIV is by completely staying away from black men. American black men have double the amount of HIV that American black women have according to stats, even though there's more black women in America than black men.
Is it a coincidence that black American men are also the most incarcerated men in America? Black men are catching HIV in prison, participating in gay sex with men, and spreading HIV to black women.
MACEO

True, 1 in 3 Black men will do 7 to 10 years in prison! LMAO
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

#14 Nov 27, 2013
bunnywen wrote:
That's what happen when you deal with tar beetches. Ivory is cleaner.
MACEO

Your a Dumb Ass N***er! lmao LMAO

No wonder why Black women didn't want you!
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

#15 Nov 27, 2013
bunnywen--Klaus666-MACEO wrote:
MACEO

I WISH YOU WERE DEAD!

OLD DUMB ASS FOOL! THAT'S WHY YOUR ALONE AND NOBODY WANTS YOU!
ugly monkeys

Woodbine, IA

#16 Nov 27, 2013
Sbt is so weird lol. Lot of crazy bw...
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

#17 Nov 27, 2013
ugly monkeys wrote:
MACEO

MACEO

I WISH YOU WERE DEAD!

OLD DUMB ASS FOOL! THAT'S WHY YOUR ALONE AND NOBODY WANTS YOU! EVEN THAT FAT WHITE TRANSEXUAL YOUR EX WHITE WIFE LEFT YOU!

YOUR A FOOL AND A SCOFFER HARASSING BLACK WOMEN RUNNING FROM SITE TO SITE LIKE A FUKNNNNNN FOOL!

DUMB ASS VIGGER!

ALL I SEE IS MACEO PATTERSON ALL OF THE BWE SITES YOU HARASSING YOUNG BLACK WOMEN FOR DATING OUT!
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

#18 Nov 27, 2013
ugly monkeys wrote:
MACEO

I WISH YOU WERE DEAD!

OLD DUMB ASS FOOL! THAT'S WHY YOUR ALONE AND NOBODY WANTS YOU! EVEN THAT FAT WHITE TRANSEXUAL YOUR EX WHITE WIFE LEFT YOU!

YOUR A FOOL AND A SCOFFER HARASSING BLACK WOMEN RUNNING FROM SITE TO SITE LIKE A FUKNNNNNN FOOL!

DUMB ASS VIGGER!

ALL I SEE IS MACEO PATTERSON ALL OF THE BWE SITES YOU HARASSING YOUNG BLACK WOMEN FOR DATING OUT!
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

#19 Nov 27, 2013
bunnywen wrote:
MACEO PATTERSON WHO WORKS IN ASHBURN, VIRGINA SUCKS!

ALL YOU DO IS BYTCH, WHIINE AND MOAN ABOUT BLACK WOMEN AND RUN TO DIFFERENT SITES HARASS YOUNG BLACK WOMEN WHO DATE AND MARRY OUT!
LEAVE BLCK WOMEN ALONE WE DONT' WANT YOU!

YOU SPEND 30 YEARS CHASING WHITE WOMEN NOW LEAVE US ALONE FOOL! YOUR ALMOST 60 YEAR OLD AND IMPOTENT WITH POOR HEALTH!

MOVE ON AND GO DIE!

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#20 Nov 27, 2013
Facts wrote:
This discussion has a racist overtone that actually limits discourse so that we have a hard time =focusing on the core issues involved. But you are right up to a point. The only way to completely stop the spread of HIV is to stop having sex OUTSIDE MARRIAGE. If you limit your sex to your spouse and he also limits his sex to his spouse, everything is okay. Of course, you have to make sure that the man if clean of HIV before you marry him. Make him take a test of whatever. And if he is DL like Obama and a lot of other men, leave him. But we can stop HIV. And we ought to do whatever it takes to stop it. Ultimately, in order to stop means stopping all sexual contact between heterosexuals and homosexual men. HIV originates in man to man anal sex ONLY. Once is starts to spread it may go through other types of sex as well. But that is all secondary transmission. Primary transmission is man to man anal sex ONLY. Once you understand this one fact, we can control HIV by not having any sex at all with homosexual or so-called bisexual men. I do not say this to offend homosexual men. I say this to protect the women.
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

#21 Nov 27, 2013
bunnywen wrote:
MACEO

I WISH YOU WERE DEAD!

DUMB ASS VIGGER!

lmao!!!!!!!!!!

Saint Louis, MO

#22 Nov 27, 2013
brownskin_beauty wrote:
You are correct my friend. Abstinence is key. But get married because we are not meant to live alone. But make sure is not DL or homosexual or bisexual. If he is leave him.

Let me say this. I had a friend. She is dead now. She died of AIDS. She never told me this. But I am convinced that her husband gave her HIV. He was either DL or he had sex with someone who was HIV positive and brought it home to his wife without even having the decency to take a bath before sexing her. I hate that bastard to this day and always will hate him.

Saint Louis, MO

#23 Nov 27, 2013
PinkPearl wrote:
Powerful men like Obama have set a bad example. I refuse to vote for Obama simply because he protects "gays" too much. But you probably voted for him. That was wrong. Now the chicken are coming home to roost. We reap what we sow. And I will definitely not vote for Hitlery KKKlinton for the exact same reason. She is setting a bad example for everybody by being a lesbian. That is where I draw the line. I do not even need to look at what she stand form which is nothing really. All I need to know is she is a lesbian or even suspected of being a lesbian. We have to stop supporting people who are bad examples in our community.
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

#24 Nov 27, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct my friend. Abstinence is key. But get married because we are not meant to live alone. But make sure is not DL or homosexual or bise hate him.
MACEO

DUMB ASS VIGGER! LMAO

STOP PICKING FAT WHITE TRANSEXUALS! LMAO

MACEO

Only MACEO! LMAO Same ole Diction and remarks! lmao

MACEO

Grow up! Why would I be jealous when you select REJECT WHITE WOMEN? lmao You don't accept QUALITY you take what you can get! lmao

http://www.preciouspetsva.com/Caregivers.htm

Besides, yoru into White Transexuals! lmao

Liz sure is UGLY! lmao

http://www.preciouspetsva.com/Caregivers.htm

Your Ex White Wife! lmao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

HIV/AIDS Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hiv anonymous chat room (Oct '12) 59 min Joshua2014 911
why is it so hard to find muslims with hiv/aids? (Dec '12) 7 hr Abu Ali 81
Got Herpes? You're More Likely to Get HIV; CBCD... 7 hr peter yue 5
After 30 years, AIDS has become a 'Black disease' (Jun '11) 9 hr Peas and Carrots 38
Muslim poz seeking muslimah,,,,,,, (Feb '14) 17 hr Abu Ali 37
looking for love Thu nana247 11
French researchers find new strain of HIV virus... (Aug '09) Dec 24 azeez 7
More from around the web