New poz here

Since: Feb 14

Bronx, NY

#1 Feb 9, 2014
Hello I'm ryan I've been poz for 33 years this year got a blood transfusion in 1981*"when I was born. Me and my family found out when I was, 12 when the guy who gave blood to me in 81 tested positive. Right now I'm off meds high viral load and no tcells but I'm alright hanging in there. If anyone feels like chatting write back

Since: Dec 13

UK

#2 Feb 10, 2014
Hello and how are you
QUOTE who="SPONGEBOB401"]H ello I'm ryan I've been poz for 33 years this year got a blood transfusion in 1981*"when I was born. Me and my family found out when I was, 12 when the guy who gave blood to me in 81 tested positive. Right now I'm off meds high viral load and no tcells but I'm alright hanging in there. If anyone feels like chatting write back

Since: Dec 13

UK

#4 Feb 12, 2014
You cam email me on jasminesky26 @gmail.com let get o know better,thanksQUOTE who="skylee"]Hello and how are you
QUOTE who="SPONGEBOB401"]H ello I'm ryan I've been poz for 33 years this year got a blood transfusion in 1981*"when I was born. Me and my family found out when I was, 12 when the guy who gave blood to me in 81 tested positive. Right now I'm off meds high viral load and no tcells but I'm alright hanging in there. If anyone feels like chatting write bac

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

HIV/AIDS Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hiv anonymous chat room (Oct '12) 1 hr Genesis 1,397
All I need is love 7 hr nthabeleng 35
I'm an Hiv positive woman looking FOR love Thu nyarwegi 126
Muslim poz seeking muslimah,,,,,,, (Feb '14) Jul 29 Fau 85
looking for friends with hiv (Dec '14) Jul 28 rahma 37
over 40,s hiv dating (Dec '14) Jul 27 Lonelyheart2012 105
News 'Nuanced' sero-adaptive behaviours being used b... Jul 23 Belle Sexton 15
More from around the web