Sex Between HIV-Mixed Partners May Not Always End In Viral...

Mar 12, 2014 Read more: Medical Daily

Preliminary results from a study tracking HIV transmission and sexual acts among HIV-mixed - serodiscordant - couples finds that there still hasn't been HIV transmission, even after 30,000 sex acts.

Read more
mark

Fall River, MA

#1 Mar 13, 2014
it can be either straight or homosexual's fault.if straight didn't want hiv and continues involves in it,it is the staright's fault.
shytown

Houston, TX

#4 Apr 25, 2014
mark wrote:
it can be either straight or homosexual's fault.if straight didn't want hiv and continues involves in it,it is the staright's fault.
your right and im a sttaright man
shytown

United States

#5 Apr 25, 2014
I was Nieve i had a frug habits seens i eas young i shared a lit off nuddle with people and i cought hiv from a person i used with look heathy was not gay but he had it i know who gave it to me at first i wanted fo kill him i thought about it i was my fault he didn't know he had hiv but its just not! A gay diseases its hard fod me sometimes i have kid been married Single now just tryingto live life dont do any kind of drugs no more.im looking for a woman to sharer my life with race dose not matter its the hart that count hope you are reading this??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

HIV/AIDS Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News HIV-positive woman shares story as Atlanta sees... 19 hr AAT631 3
You are not alone even though you have HIV / AIDS Tue 73gourgeas 23
News Got Herpes? You're More Likely to Get HIV; CBCD... (Jul '14) Mar 30 hadtwsdfw 17
why is it so hard to find muslims with hiv/aids? (Dec '12) Mar 29 jamila2972 106
Dating and support community for HIV/AIDS people Mar 29 jamila2972 73
School Project-HIV/AIDS Mar 29 lexie_2468 1
News Indiana allows needle exchange program to stem ... Mar 28 Data Breach 1
More from around the web