Sex education: Does it help or hurt a...

Sex education: Does it help or hurt a student?

There are 4 comments on the story from Feb 15, 2014, titled Sex education: Does it help or hurt a student?. In it, reports that:

The professor put a blindfold over her eyes and told the college student* to hold the banana.

Join the discussion below, or

maid angela

Great Yarmouth, UK

#1 Feb 16, 2014
All sex education is good. If someone is hurt by some part of the sex education it is because they have been badly educated when they were younger and that needs dealing with.

Delhi, India

#2 Feb 16, 2014
depand on you1

La Grange, IL

#4 Feb 16, 2014
A lot depends on who and how it is presented. I taught middle school for thirty one years and some young ladies and some guys were ready for it, but others were not.
You can't just have a video of two people fucking each other. Perhaps when discussing sexual intercourse it is best to separate the ladies and guys. Then the discussion might be more frank and open than if they were togerther.
Believe me. The thirteen and fourteen year olds know a gret deal about sex, but in all my years in the classroom I only know of one girl who was pregnant. She stayed in my class until the end of the year and had her baby about five days after school ended.
Vanessa Paz

Daly City, CA

#7 Apr 23, 2014
Pelvic inflammatory disease, or PID, is an infection of the female reproductive organs.
It can lead to irreversible damage to the uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes, or other parts of the female reproductive system.
It is the primary preventable cause of infertility in women.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

HIV/AIDS Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News America opposes gay marriage (Dec '09) 15 hr The Worlds Bigges... 1,776
Looking for partner 17 hr betty 67
hiv anonymous chat room (Oct '12) 18 hr maya 2,093
I'm an Hiv positive woman looking FOR love (Apr '15) 19 hr kissyhonda 389
Whatsapp group for hiv positive singles-interna... (Jan '16) 19 hr maya 108
23 years old lady looking for a man Mon lizome 1
HIV Scare Story for Those Worried (Jun '14) Sun Andy333 38
More from around the web