Free HIV testing available today in A...

Free HIV testing available today in Asheville

There are 14 comments on the Asheville Citizen-Times story from Jun 27, 2013, titled Free HIV testing available today in Asheville. In it, Asheville Citizen-Times reports that:

Participating in Greater Than AIDS' National HIV Testing Day, the Western North Carolina AIDS Project brings free HIV testing to Asheville for three days starting today at the Walgreens on Merrimon Avenue.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Asheville Citizen-Times.

ApePeeD

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#1 Jun 28, 2013
It's not just an issue of "knowing your status", it's an issue of "being able to talk to your partner about your status".
Satyam Thomas

Greenville, SC

#2 Jun 28, 2013
ApePeeD wrote:
It's not just an issue of "knowing your status", it's an issue of "being able to talk to your partner about your status".
I stopped seeing Buncy because of his test result. I'm too old and rickedy already without having a disease. So my status is closed pooper chute these days.
U R Moronic Cowards

Candler, NC

#3 Jun 28, 2013
Satyam Thomas wrote:
<quoted text>
I stopped seeing Buncy because of his test result. I'm too old and rickedy already without having a disease. So my status is closed pooper chute these days.
You try so very hard to be clever, it simply falls flat. It is not even sort of amusing. You appear so juvenile, like a 13 year old that snickers when he picks a booger or farts. At 50 years old that's not so cute. Too bad your IQ so closely resembles your age.
U R Moronic Cowards

Candler, NC

#5 Jun 29, 2013
Edna Hoffenmeister wrote:
<quoted text>
Please y'all, this is a family forum. Let's keep the sordid details private. The wages of sin...
Why aren't you taking advantage of the test? It's FREE isn't it? Take your whole family and get tested. Obama will pay for this and your cell phone.
Satyam Thomas

Williamston, SC

#6 Jun 29, 2013
U R Moronic Cowards wrote:
<quoted text>
Why aren't you taking advantage of the test? It's FREE isn't it? Take your whole family and get tested. Obama will pay for this and your cell phone.
Maybe she isn't in an at-risk group like you are Buncy.
ApePeeD

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#7 Jun 29, 2013
Satyam Thomas wrote:
<quoted text>
x2. Something mildly reassuring about not being a Black MSM who shares needles in this crazy world.
U R Moronic Cowards

Candler, NC

#9 Jun 29, 2013
Satyam Thomas wrote:
<quoted text>
Shaddup you old drunk.

Everyone that posts on here is Buncy right?

Well I'm not whoeverthefuck Buncy is.
Satyam Thomas

Williamston, SC

#11 Jun 29, 2013
U R Moronic Cowards wrote:
<quoted text>
Shaddup you old drunk.
Everyone that posts on here is Buncy right?
Well I'm not whoeverthefuck Buncy is.
STFU Buncy. POS!
IP Sniffer

Asheville, NC

#13 Jun 29, 2013
four, five, six, and eleven are Cullen Anderson, who is in tertiary stage of syphus.
Ten is Willard Hartsock the Wifebeater who carries her pes, HPV, and BV all of the mouth, throat, rect um, and an us. Willard is a walking drunken STD carrier.
U R Moronic Cowards

Candler, NC

#14 Jun 29, 2013
Easily entertained aren't you fellas? <smirk>

It's fun to yank your itty bitty chains.

((YANK))

wait for it. wait for it. here it comes......
Thomas Hoffman

New York, NY

#15 Jun 29, 2013
Gayasshole Sniffer wrote:
four, five, six, and eleven are me Thomas Hoffman of course, and I am in the tertiary stage of syphus.
Ten is James Lawrence Smith the Asseater who carries her pes, HPV, and BV all of the mouth, throat, rect um, and an us. Buncy is a walking drunken STD carrier.
You dammed POSs! Stop being so homophobic!
Craving a donut? They are good and crispy greasy just the way you douches like them at Underground Baking Co in Hendersonville. 7th Ave. We are in the phone book and online.
U R Moronic Cowards

Candler, NC

#17 Jun 29, 2013
Cullen Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>I live at 21 Oakmont in Fairview, come see me.
eeeeewwwww. not on your life.
Francis Hartsock

Chandler, OK

#18 Jun 29, 2013
You are wasting your time trying to reach Willard Hartsock. He is a bum leech from the getgo on the gov'ment dole. Food stamps, welfare, faked disability, you name it. He's awful bored these days since getting fired from his elevator greasemonkey job. Send him a card. Willard Hartsock 4925 Old Fort Sugar Hill Rd, Old Fort NC 28762 Send him some vaseline too. His rear hole is very sore from too much lovin'.
Read more at http://www.topix.com/forum/city/asheville-nc/...

“My possum won a prize.”

Since: Jun 10

Candler

#19 Jun 29, 2013
Good Lawdy Mighty this crap wallow never changes!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

HIV/AIDS Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why is it so hard to find muslims with hiv/aids? (Dec '12) 5 hr Um Humam 154
hiv anonymous chat room (Oct '12) 16 hr sexylady 1,924
Whatsapp group for hiv positive singles-interna... Sat stronglady 30
Cure HIV/AIDS Within few Months. (Aug '13) Sat flintann 6
Nairobi Positive singles Jun 23 Nairobisunshine 1
I'm an Hiv positive woman looking FOR love (Apr '15) Jun 23 Sonto 305
why is it so hard to find hiv positive men (34-... (Aug '15) Jun 23 herpesdatingreviews 33
More from around the web