dr.sakura cured my HIV. and I am now ...

dr.sakura cured my HIV. and I am now negative

Posted in the HIV/AIDS Forum

EJIRO AKIDELE

Europe

#4 Jan 16, 2014
I WAS NOT THE ONE CURED BY THIS DR. SAKURA. AM NOT HIV.. BUT MY Neighbour. HER NAME IS ENIOMA.. SHE CURED BY THIS SAME DR.
prame kumar

Europe

#5 Jan 16, 2014
I think this dr has cured many illness.. Please can he cure my MUMMY from Breast CANCER?
HELEN

San Jose, CA

#8 Feb 13, 2014
Yes, He cured my co-worker Breast CANCER
jaime

Antioch, CA

#19 Mar 7, 2014
Or of anyone has any info contact me please
Hanna

Europe

#23 Mar 10, 2014
Hello everybody, am Hanna and I just want give this testimony to the
public about a great man who help me
out in serious
illness. I have HIV AID for good 3years and I was almost going to the end of my life due to the way my skin look like. All I have in my mind is
let me just give up because life is not interesting for me any longer and i also pray that God should accept my
soul when ever Iím gone luckily for me, my kid sister run to me that she found a doctor in the internet who can cure HIV AIDs. She helped me out in
everything, the man ask for my picture so he can cast a spell
on me from his temple after all he ask has been done, 45minutes later I started getting more stronger my blood started flowing in my vain like it use to. For 4 to 5 days I started adding Weight and before a month my body started developing my skin start coming up after 2month I went for HIV test and I was tested negative Iím so happy that I can say Iím not an HIV patient anymore. If you
have HIV AIDs or any sickness please for
your safe,contact DR "GLINGLINDONDONHEALTHCARE "@gmail.com for your cure. He is truely a life saver.
Albee

Long Beach, CA

#146 Jan 22, 2017
jaime wrote:
Or of anyone has any info contact me please
Did you ever got the tell # or any contact of Dr sakura?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

HIV/AIDS Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Study: 12,000 acts of condomless gay sex, 0 HIV... 2 min Adam 46
News LGBT outrage over Trump ban on transgender mili... 56 min guest 2
News 'Revolutionary': Study of gay couples shows HIV... 3 hr Theocraencyclical 4
HIV positive lady looking for love. (Aug '15) Mon Tim W 43
News Gay Teen Vogue editor defends mag's anal sex guide Jul 24 Samantha 131
Looking for a good man Jul 22 Sutton Riley 1
News Ernest Angley: The sad shadow of an old miracle... (Oct '08) Jul 20 Ray 126
More from around the web