Why the LGBT Community Still Needs th...

Why the LGBT Community Still Needs the Ryan White Program

There are 3 comments on the Center for American Progress story from Jul 8, 2013, titled Why the LGBT Community Still Needs the Ryan White Program. In it, Center for American Progress reports that:

Recent estimates of new HIV infections, or HIV incidence, suggest that HIV continues to be a severe problem in the United States.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Center for American Progress.

attracted tourists

Knoxville, TN

#1 Jul 17, 2013
The LGBT community needs Ryan White because he was a truly innocent victim. Few LGBT carriers of HIV are truly innocent because they knowingly and willingly spread the disease.
attracted tourists

Knoxville, TN

#2 Jul 23, 2013
attracted tourists wrote:
The LGBT community needs Ryan White because he was a truly innocent victim. Few LGBT carriers of HIV are truly innocent because they knowingly and willingly spread the disease.
Sad but true.
BB board

Knoxville, TN

#3 Jul 30, 2013
The gay community desperately needs to deflect the blame for causing the AIDS epidemic away from themselves.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

HIV/AIDS Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I'm an Hiv positive woman looking FOR love (Apr '15) 1 hr Japann 360
looking for muslim sister,,, (Jan '14) 4 hr Adeena 10
Does my boyfriend have hiv? 6 hr Fjfhf 1
Whatsapp group for hiv positive singles-interna... (Jan '16) 8 hr Jumper 1974 93
hiv/aids chat room (May '13) Fri Dreamland 25
Not fitting the mold, HIV+ Fri Silenced 2
Dating and support community for HIV/AIDS people (Jan '15) Sep 23 kissyhomda 138
More from around the web