Bug chasing: Men deliberately trying ...

Bug chasing: Men deliberately trying to catch HIV for sexual thrill in astonishing craze

There are 24 comments on the Mirror.co.uk story from Jul 7, 2013, titled Bug chasing: Men deliberately trying to catch HIV for sexual thrill in astonishing craze. In it, Mirror.co.uk reports that:

According to one man who willingly caught the virus, hundreds of men in the UK are meeting on online forums, FaceA book and Twitter The reckless practice, known as bug chasing, started in the US as a bizarre means of getting a A sexual high from risk-taking.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Mirror.co.uk.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
achyfi

Dedham, MA

#1 Jul 7, 2013
I guess Mother Nature will do whatever is necessary to remove the weeds from the gene pool and thin out the herd.
phil

Gloucester, UK

#5 Jul 14, 2013
achyfi wrote:
I guess Mother Nature will do whatever is necessary to remove the weeds from the gene pool and thin out the herd.
well i came to the states to catch the bug and i caught it !

the sexual high is out of this world.
Ken

Southend-on-sea, UK

#8 Oct 3, 2013
Anyone wants to catch it place a thread and we can meet up.
John

Southend-on-sea, UK

#9 Oct 3, 2013
Hi Ken,I am very interested.Make contact please.
Ken

Southend-on-sea, UK

#10 Oct 3, 2013
John wrote:
Hi Ken,I am very interested.Make contact please.
Will meet you ouside the main railway station at 6.oo pm.Please advise if you cannot make it.I will wear wellington boots and sun glasses so you know who to pick up.

“What a FABULOUS pearl necklace”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#11 Oct 3, 2013
As a man who engaged in this in the early days, I fully understand the thrill. However, by the grace of God I was not infected. Just remember you and the men you may infect have families and friends who will be affected too! I'm not preaching; I know the rush of being with an infected partner is an unimaginable rush! Just realize your consequences reach farther than yourselves.
Ken

Southend-on-sea, UK

#12 Oct 3, 2013
Its not my problem but if John turns up I am going to f*ck him.I understand what you say but as you acknowledge the s*xual rush is out of this world.
John

Southend-on-sea, UK

#13 Oct 3, 2013
Ken I will be at the station for you.
John

Southend-on-sea, UK

#15 Oct 4, 2013
Well I meet Ken and all my dreams came true.He did me and he also bought a friend along.I give his mate a bj and Ken serviced the other entrance.They both came in me within seconds of each other.PARADICE.
John

Winsford, UK

#17 Oct 9, 2013
I am traveling now and will be in the West Country.Anyone want to drop a load into me.!
robert

Canada

#18 Nov 23, 2013
i have acid sperm
robert

Canada

#19 Nov 23, 2013
i chew and swallow dog shit, stranger
robert

Canada

#20 Nov 23, 2013
i want every thing, all std's, hep abc, aids and other
mars

Canada

#22 Nov 24, 2013
where do you live Robert. i want you. i heat dog shit too and i have std's
mars

Canada

#23 Nov 24, 2013
i have a bag full of it!

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#24 Jan 20, 2014
Ken wrote:
hi i am interested. please provide details

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#25 Jan 20, 2014
Ken wrote:
i am interested can we meet
Phil

Stonehouse, UK

#26 Jan 21, 2014
ash1234 wrote:
<quoted text>
i am interested can we meet
Do you live in the UK.I will go with you.
Ashley

United States

#29 Feb 19, 2014
Lmao u mofos nasty
Emily

Winston Salem, NC

#33 Nov 16, 2015
The most sickening, pathological, hedonistic, vile, DISTURBING things I have EVER read in ALL my life. You people need help, and you need it YESTERDAY!!! Why don't you all spare the expenses associated with the disease and the time other people will take to care for your nasty lowlife azzes, and use a gun. Mental sickness is the only explanation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

HIV/AIDS Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gay Teen Vogue editor defends mag's anal sex guide 15 min Guerrilla 150
News Ernest Angley: The sad shadow of an old miracle... (Oct '08) Thu Ray 126
Late Seroconversion and HIV tests beyond 6 mont... (Jun '16) Jul 12 Hpmischief 4
why is it so hard to find muslims with hiv/aids? (Dec '12) Jul 12 ishchristian 208
HIV Scare Story for Those Worried (Jun '14) Jul 11 Angel3005 50
News 'The PrEP Project' Reminds Us It's OK to Laugh ... Jul 9 Marvin 32
News Poll: Would you support medical marijuana? (Mar '08) Jul 7 Stephy 26
More from around the web