Hip recall

#1 Feb 21, 2011
DePuy hip recall lawyers can help you out. They are the ones who will make sure that your rights are always protected. Seek their valuable help right away.

[b][url=http://depuyhiprecalll awyer1.com/]hip recall[/url][/b]
Matthew Taylor

Chicago, IL

#3 Mar 16, 2011
The harm that has been inflicted on recipients of the DePuy ASR hip replacements should be compensated for the loss and suffering they have been through. If you have been affected by the recall, arm yourself with information from http://www.hiprecalllaw.com

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#4 May 6, 2011
Choosing the right lawyers is nonetheless important when seeking compensation for the injuries associated with the faulty implants. Documents, testimonies, receipts and doctor's appointment records are usually needed to pursue the case. To know more about your rights, I suggest you visit the depuy asr hip replacement lawsuits page for more details. http://goo.gl/SQ6Av
rationalreflecti on

Duncan, OK

#5 Aug 1, 2011
Choosing the right lawyer is very important. There are so many Law Firms chasing patients of hip recalls right now. It must be a boomin business. Both my son and I have experienced defective hip implants and have necessitated revisions. I had a Stryker Trident implant in 2003 and had to get a revision just six months after the total hip replacement because I was not healing. I had been a professional trainer and athlete all my life and at the age of 53 was still 9% body fat and in phenomenal physical condition. I was expecting to be able to rehab quickly and get right back to the gym but have had my life turned upside down because of this nightmare. My son was just 24 when he got his total hip replacement in 2006 because of injuries. When he told his surgeon about my implant failure he was assured that the Depuy metal on metal implant was so far superior that he would never have to suffer like I was. Within a couple of months after his surgery his hip dislocated twice and his liver and kidneys suddenly failed. The Doctors were never able to connect his liver failure to tylenol or anything else they found in his system.(But of course they weren't testing for Cobalt and Chromium toxicity) He finally recovered from that near death experience but his hip continued to dislocate. Finally after the depuy recall in 2010 it has been discovered that his Colbalt and Chromium blood levels were a 1000 times higher than they should be. He has now gotten a necessary revision. We are being rused by several law firms but will be very careful in which one we sign with. I would love to hear from some other patients about their experiences.

SB rationalreflection@gmail.com

Wayne, NJ

#8 Aug 22, 2011
RATIONAL..how did they test for cobalt etc..and why?? sounds like 2 horror stories..I had a Birminham and have had pain ever since..sweats, cataracts..but i am 60 so maybe the eyes are from age..
rationalreflecti on

Duncan, OK

#9 Aug 22, 2011
There are blood tests that can be done to check your serum levels of cobalt and chromium. If you have had a Depuy or Stryker implant, then you should get the blood test. Feel free to contact me and I will give you the information I found through my research.

Gregory Fraser

San Jose, CA

#13 Oct 11, 2011
I’ve read all about the hip recall of the DePuy ASR hip replacement devices. Now, I think DePuy’s Pinnacle hip replacement system may also have the potential to follow ASR’s steps. Anyway, I’ve read all about the issues of DePuy’s Pinnacle here http://www.depuypinnaclelawsuit.com/

Chicago, IL

#14 Nov 10, 2011
Last August 2010, the DePuy Orthopaedics, Inc., a division of Johnson & Johnson, has announced a worldwide recall of two of its hip replacement systems, the ASR XL Acetabular System and the DePuy ASR Hip Resurfacing Platform. according to the http://www.rotlaw.com/depuy-asr/ , patients who've had these devices have reported experiencing pain, swelling and difficulty walking. There have been also reports of metallosis. Because of the DePuy hip replacement recall, those advised to undergo the surgery should do extensive research first aside from doctor's consultation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hip Replacement Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
longer leg after hip replacement (Nov '06) Thu jim 414
How is life without your piriformis muscle afte... (Aug '14) Thu DaBoomer 27
knee complications after hip surgery (May '08) Mar 21 joy 164
anterior hip replacement (Sep '11) Mar 21 joy 44
9 weeks post op direct anterior approach and is... (May '12) Mar 11 Anthony 321
Total Hip Replacement Advice - PLEASE! Mar 11 Anthony 4
Hip pain when I cough, sneeze or accidentally j... (Mar '12) Mar 9 Cole_claus 76