Treatments that are effective herbal ...

Treatments that are effective herbal / natural

Posted in the Herpes Forum

Daniella

Bandung, Indonesia

#1 Oct 26, 2011
I was just recently diagnosed with herpes, so I'm just beginning to hunt for answers. Has anyone read or try a variety of natural ways to treat herpes? I get outbreaks as much as once a month and want to find a natural way to be completely recovered.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#4 Nov 11, 2011
I have found that the best thing you can do for yourself is to stay healthy. Eat right, get enough sleep, take vitamins and don't let yourself get stressed out.

I feel like I take pretty good care of myself and I've had only one bad outbreak, the first one, and that was in 2006.
Daniella wrote:
I was just recently diagnosed with herpes, so I'm just beginning to hunt for answers. Has anyone read or try a variety of natural ways to treat herpes? I get outbreaks as much as once a month and want to find a natural way to be completely recovered.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herpes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Herpes Cure that works! (Nov '12) Jun 30 jaden1 42
10 years.Herpes Dating Site For HSV Singles -An... (Nov '13) Jun 26 Benny 8
News Valtrex For Genital Herpes Might Also Treat Pat... Jun 23 StdMeet 4
A great herpes dating site is here Jun 19 HerpesHub 5
News Herpes Virus Gives Man a Blistery Finger Infection Jun 12 Jarvis 2
News What can the Herpes Virus do to the Brain?; CBC... Jun 12 Herpesdating 2
News Herpes Infects 19 Million People per Year; CBCD... Jun 12 Richard 2
More from around the web