Vaccine clinic set for Hepatitis A exposure

Nov 24, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Independent

A vaccination clinic has been scheduled for anyone who recently had a meal from the drive-through of a popular Winchester Ave.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 14 of14
Down with the king

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Nov 24, 2010
 
Can they get sued for that
fblvr

Stanton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Nov 24, 2010
 
I doubt it. How are they to know who is infected? One can carry it for a while without having symptoms.
knows a nurse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Nov 30, 2010
 
it takes 14 days for symptoms, and its quite obvious that it wasn't spread too much, or 100's would be symptomatic by now.......good lord people, don't you bother to read about health risks and how diseases spread before you start a topic like this? Get a freaking clue already.

TIPS: WASH YOUR HANDS BEFORE YOU EAT, AFTER YOU WIPE, AND DONT JUST RUN WATER ON THEM, WASH, WASH, WASH, AND WASH SOME MORE......SIMPLE, YET 2/3 OF THE GENERAL POPULATION DOES NOT WASH THEIR HANDS BEFORE OR AFTER MEALS, AFTER GOING TO THE BATHROOM, OR AFTER PLAYING WITH ANIMALS........GEEZ!

HEP A IS SPREAD THROUGH ORAL/FECAL ROUTE, NOT GOING TO EXPLAIN ON HERE HOW THAT COULD HAPPEN, BUT YOU GET THE PICTURE RIGHT?
Good God

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Oct 1, 2012
 
Well what is the name of the damn drive through??!!! Jeez first I heard of this!! The main reason I don't like to eat out!!! WHAT DAMN STORE WAS IT??!!
ItsMe23

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Oct 1, 2012
 
Check the date on that dummy. It was 2yrs ago at BK. Geez.
Vaccines Cause Cancer

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Oct 2, 2012
 
ItsMe23 wrote:
Check the date on that dummy. It was 2yrs ago at BK. Geez.
Shows what morons people are. Will run like fools for any vaccine. They make great study subjects, and they are free and have no recourse if injured.
Imetafool

Flatwoods, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Oct 2, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Vaccines Cause Cancer wrote:
<quoted text> Shows what morons people are. Will run like fools for any vaccine. They make great study subjects, and they are free and have no recourse if injured.
We have to run to get any vaccine that we can in order to take care of morons like yourself that dont get vaccines. You are a total idiot if you would withhold an vaccine in fear of cancer. That's it....just give it to the whole damn community! Guess what....you are going to die no matter what. That is one thing for sure and you wont get out of it. So go take some vaccines and have respect for others!
Vaccines Cause Cancer

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Oct 3, 2012
 
Imetafool wrote:
<quoted text>
We have to run to get any vaccine that we can in order to take care of morons like yourself that dont get vaccines. You are a total idiot if you would withhold an vaccine in fear of cancer. That's it....just give it to the whole damn community! Guess what....you are going to die no matter what. That is one thing for sure and you wont get out of it. So go take some vaccines and have respect for others!
No fool, you go get vaccinated. Volunteer to test vaccines, and enroll your whole family. But when your family starts becoming autistic, ADHD, die of cancer and suffer from gender confusion, MS, ALS and more, remember what I said.
Imetafool

Flatwoods, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Oct 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Vaccines Cause Cancer wrote:
<quoted text> No fool, you go get vaccinated. Volunteer to test vaccines, and enroll your whole family. But when your family starts becoming autistic, ADHD, die of cancer and suffer from gender confusion, MS, ALS and more, remember what I said.
And may I ask your credentials? lol.....I am sure mine are much higher in this area than yours. There is a risk with anything that you take, but get the disease and see how you like losing your child! It is idiots like you that need to be removed from this country. We try to keep disease down and ones like you keep it going. Again, you probably read one article and think you know it all. Do you even know "why" they are trying to link some vaccines to autism? I doubt it.. So until you do, dont make a fool of yourself. Do you know the alternative? I doubt it. So until you do, dont make a fool of yourself. FACT: you will not get out of this world alive and I would much rather see disease controlled than see people like you who would more than likely throw your child in an institution if he/she came out with autism! Know your crap before you start running mouth. You dont have a clue! And your credentials again were what????? lmao
Vaccines Cause Aspergers

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Oct 3, 2012
 
Imetafool wrote:
<quoted text>
And may I ask your credentials? lol.....I am sure mine are much higher in this area than yours. There is a risk with anything that you take, but get the disease and see how you like losing your child! It is idiots like you that need to be removed from this country. We try to keep disease down and ones like you keep it going. Again, you probably read one article and think you know it all. Do you even know "why" they are trying to link some vaccines to autism? I doubt it.. So until you do, dont make a fool of yourself. Do you know the alternative? I doubt it. So until you do, dont make a fool of yourself. FACT: you will not get out of this world alive and I would much rather see disease controlled than see people like you who would more than likely throw your child in an institution if he/she came out with autism! Know your crap before you start running mouth. You dont have a clue! And your credentials again were what????? lmao
Blah Blah. I've heard the B.S. so many times I have it memorized. Go get vaccinated. Next you'll tell me all pharmaceuticals are completely safe too. I guess all the VIOXX deaths were just a coincidence just like the vaccine injuries. I guess anti-vaxxers were the ones who set up a cpmpensation program and court. I also guess that side effects found during safety teasting are not real, and seizures, narcolepsy, anorexia and death are nothing to be concerned about. Buh Wah Ha Ha You're wearing a clown suit aren't you?
Imetafool

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Oct 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Vaccines Cause Aspergers wrote:
<quoted text> Blah Blah. I've heard the B.S. so many times I have it memorized. Go get vaccinated. Next you'll tell me all pharmaceuticals are completely safe too. I guess all the VIOXX deaths were just a coincidence just like the vaccine injuries. I guess anti-vaxxers were the ones who set up a cpmpensation program and court. I also guess that side effects found during safety teasting are not real, and seizures, narcolepsy, anorexia and death are nothing to be concerned about. Buh Wah Ha Ha You're wearing a clown suit aren't you?
You really are a fool. You have given me a great laugh. If you knew how to read and comprehend, you would understand that there are side effects to anything that you take! Go ahead and live a miserable, painful death. That is your choice. However, dont do it to innocent children! I dont give a rats ass about you 0.01% standing in the damn streets preaching no vaccines! You are the fools and it is very clear to all of us. It is people like you that come to me begging to help you when you are dying. Make sure that you put in your living will that you are not to be given any medications or vaccines so I dont have to waste my time on you. I would much rather take care of someone who has some sense and tries to control disease! You are a sick individual! More than likely not even from here! Laugh until your death. I am sure that it will be plesant when you are suffering and you dont believe in medicine. Go drink your damn frog soup! It will heal you! Thanks for the good laugh!
Vaccines Cause Aspergers

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Oct 3, 2012
 
Imetafool wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are a fool. You have given me a great laugh. If you knew how to read and comprehend, you would understand that there are side effects to anything that you take! Go ahead and live a miserable, painful death. That is your choice. However, dont do it to innocent children! I dont give a rats ass about you 0.01% standing in the damn streets preaching no vaccines! You are the fools and it is very clear to all of us. It is people like you that come to me begging to help you when you are dying. Make sure that you put in your living will that you are not to be given any medications or vaccines so I dont have to waste my time on you. I would much rather take care of someone who has some sense and tries to control disease! You are a sick individual! More than likely not even from here! Laugh until your death. I am sure that it will be plesant when you are suffering and you dont believe in medicine. Go drink your damn frog soup! It will heal you! Thanks for the good laugh!
More Blah Blah. You've done an excellent job showing the only thing you know how to do is run your mouth. You don't bother me. I love exchanging insults with clowns like you who spew the usual garbage. You're just another blind sheeple who doesn't get what takes place in the name of health. Go volunteer to test pharmaceuticals. A hero like you can do more. Go tomorrow.
Imetafool

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Oct 3, 2012
 
Vaccines Cause Aspergers wrote:
<quoted text> More Blah Blah. You've done an excellent job showing the only thing you know how to do is run your mouth. You don't bother me. I love exchanging insults with clowns like you who spew the usual garbage. You're just another blind sheeple who doesn't get what takes place in the name of health. Go volunteer to test pharmaceuticals. A hero like you can do more. Go tomorrow.
And you really think you said anything that was a fact? No, you did not. They do NOT know for sure what causes Autism and only have thoughts. You have said nothing to back your rambling. You are an uneducated idiot that just wants to spread disease. You have proven not one thing except that you are the clown bashing people getting vaccines to protect themselves. More than likely you have a child with autism and you are just pissed at the world. Well, get over it. You are not alone! Try going to school and getting an education and you might understand! Sincerely, Educated Clown ;)
Vaccines Cause Autism

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Oct 4, 2012
 
Imetafool wrote:
<quoted text>
And you really think you said anything that was a fact? No, you did not. They do NOT know for sure what causes Autism and only have thoughts. You have said nothing to back your rambling. You are an uneducated idiot that just wants to spread disease. You have proven not one thing except that you are the clown bashing people getting vaccines to protect themselves. More than likely you have a child with autism and you are just pissed at the world. Well, get over it. You are not alone! Try going to school and getting an education and you might understand! Sincerely, Educated Clown ;)
Hey dufus, when they do not know what causes autism, vaccines are still a possibility. But I guess you can't ubderstand something that complex..buh wah ha ha

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 14 of14
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••