Let's talk about the hazards of lesbi...

Let's talk about the hazards of lesbian sex

There are 82 comments on the Independent Online story from Jan 24, 2009, titled Let's talk about the hazards of lesbian sex. In it, Independent Online reports that:

Lesbians are just as likely as heterosexual women to get sexually transmitted diseases such as hepatitis and genital herpes, Australian researchers said on Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Independent Online.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Daniel P from Long Island

“Protestant, Gay, Libertarian”

Since: Apr 08

Long Island, NY

#2 Jan 25, 2009
The BIGGEST hazard in lesbian sex is having the husband walk in on you !

(This happened to my next door neighbor who married a lesbian.)
Deb

Pittsburgh, PA

#3 Jan 25, 2009
Was he angry

Daniel P from Long Island

“Protestant, Gay, Libertarian”

Since: Apr 08

Long Island, NY

#4 Jan 25, 2009
Deb wrote:
Was he angry
Yup !

What's worse, is that they got divorced and she moved in with her girlfriend. He was ordered to pay alimony. So now he lives with his parents next door again, while both women work full time jobs AND get alimony from 2 ex-husbands. According to my next-door neighbor, the 2 women are making a fortune.

So a lesson to all men: Do NOT marry a lesbian !

(btw, this is more common than you think. It happened to Burt Reynolds and Lou Diamond Phillips amongst many others.)
Deb

Pittsburgh, PA

#5 Jan 25, 2009
He lives next door you again. Is he mean to you. or do you jusy stay clear him. I while bet if he was to remerry he would not want you and his wife to be friends.
RealityDealer

United States

#6 Jan 25, 2009
Daniel P from Long Island wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup !
What's worse, is that they got divorced and she moved in with her girlfriend. He was ordered to pay alimony. So now he lives with his parents next door again, while both women work full time jobs AND get alimony from 2 ex-husbands. According to my next-door neighbor, the 2 women are making a fortune.
(btw, this is more common than you think. It happened to Burt Reynolds and Lou Diamond Phillips amongst many others.)
Actually the courts should get their "heads out of their ass" and stop discriminating against men.

That guy's lawyer is also a piece of crap. If he filed for divorce after catching her in the act and cheating on him with another woman, than giving this woman alimony is damn near court sanctioned "man-rape".
RealityDealer

United States

#7 Jan 25, 2009
Lesbians are probably MORE at risk for catching STDs than many believe, because of a number of reasons:

1. The ASSUMPTION that lesbian sex means they will not catch STDs and only having sex with men will transmit an STD, often means the women are NOT taking precautions or getting TESTED for STDs.

2. Women can catch STDs and odd bacterial infections from uncleaned or improperly cleaned sex TOYS.

I have known of several women that got infections from their sex toys and without even have sex with humans/boyfriends. Doing silly things like using a toy, putting it into a draw, then using it again later without cleaning it before and afterwards.

3. Some women in lesbian relationships are actually bi-sexual or are CHEATING with other women.

That means the OTHER sexual partner, of unknown sexual history or NOT tested for STDs, could pass on an infection.

4. Yeast and bacterial infections are very common in women, even without a sex partner.

Improper cleaning or wiping techniques, dirty underwear, and just the nature of the female anatomy can be the cause of many infections.

Many of these "self-caused" infections can spread to a lesbian sexual partner. In fact yeast infections and bacterial vaginosis are quite common among lesbians.

“Can u Handle M3?”

Since: Sep 07

Chicago,Santo Domingo

#8 Jan 26, 2009
<quoted text>
Yup !
wow if i were him and lived next door i would break in and take their crap after divorce AND having to pay money..thats sucks but thank god its not me or lets just say it wouldnt be too pretty of a situation.
Agnostic

Saginaw, MI

#9 Jan 27, 2009
RealityDealer wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually the courts should get their "heads out of their ass" and stop discriminating against men.
That guy's lawyer is also a piece of crap. If he filed for divorce after catching her in the act and cheating on him with another woman, than giving this woman alimony is damn near court sanctioned "man-rape".
Agreed.

In cases of divorce due to adultery the adulterer should be paying the alimony.
RealityDealer wrote:
3. Some women in lesbian relationships are actually bi-sexual or are CHEATING with other women.
Just to point bisexual just means someone is attracted to both sexes, not that they are doing both sexes at the same time. A bisexual can be monogamous.

Since: Jul 08

Mars

#10 Jan 27, 2009
What's worse, is that they got divorced and she moved in with her girlfriend. He was ordered to pay alimony.
That's one reason why I'm glad I'm not American.Alimony would never fly in Australia .Even if I was ordered to pay it,I WOULDN'T .I'd leave the country and start a new life some other place.

“Marriage=Love+Co mmitment.....”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#11 Jan 27, 2009
Anyone else notice this article is from October 2000? So why is it showing up here now?

From the CDC:
To date, there are no confirmed cases of female-to-female sexual transmission of HIV in the United States database (K. McDavid, CDC, oral communication, March 2005). However, case reports of female-to-female transmission of HIV and the well-documented risk of female-to-male transmission [1] indicate that vaginal secretions and menstrual blood are potentially infectious and that mucous membrane (for example, oral, vaginal) exposure to these secretions has the potential to lead to HIV infection.
Gus

Sweden

#13 Jan 28, 2009
Oh, what's more worse getting dumped for a lesbian and that she's also a neighbour. I think I would die being in that position:/
Short Left Index Finger

Hamilton, Canada

#14 Oct 27, 2009
You don't get vd diseases,only double the menopause.

“Underwater pole vault champion”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#16 Oct 27, 2009
From the CDC:
To date, there are no confirmed cases of female-to-female sexual transmission of HIV in the United States database (K. McDavid, CDC, oral communication, March 2005). However, case reports of female-to-female transmission of HIV and the well-documented risk of female-to-male transmission [1] indicate that vaginal secretions and menstrual blood are potentially infectious and that mucous membrane (for example, oral, vaginal) exposure to these secretions has the potential to lead to HIV infection.
LindaS wrote:
Anyone else notice this article is from October 2000? So why is it showing up here now?
New evidence has come to light... ha ha ha
LEBBO

Erskineville, Australia

#17 Oct 27, 2009
HAHAHA, Hey jackassgym do you believe in Freedom of religion freedom sexual relationship freedom of speech?
Are you gay?

“Underwater pole vault champion”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#18 Oct 27, 2009
Gus wrote:
Oh, what's more worse getting dumped for a lesbian and that she's also a neighbour. I think I would die being in that position:/
That's like Jennifer Lopez getting dumped for a poofter!
flyboy

Richmond, VA

#21 Oct 27, 2009
jackgym wrote:
<quoted text>
That's like Jennifer Lopez getting dumped for a poofter!
It is like any woman dating you! Major embarrassment.
flyboy

Richmond, VA

#22 Oct 27, 2009
jackgym wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Lebbarse, I believe in everything, especially freedom of speech. I can cop anything, I'm a big boy. No, not gay, I'm as straight as all f*ck!
Is that why you seem to hate lesbians? They don't want you, and you have a chip on the shoulder? Not hot enough for straight women? Is that the issue?
flyboy

Richmond, VA

#23 Oct 27, 2009
jackgym wrote:
Someone should blow lesbians up!
Are you 6 years old? Blow lesbians up? What? What does that even mean? You sound bitter. Likely mad you were rejected by a lesbian. Or threatened by them. Most likely a combination.
flyboy

Richmond, VA

#24 Oct 27, 2009
jackgym wrote:
From the CDC:
<quoted text>
New evidence has come to light... ha ha ha
New evidence? The "evidence" says there are NO KNOWN HIV cases for lesbians/female-female sex. And honestly, given the fact straight women are WAY more likely to have an STD, you definitely should be worried about that more than hating lesbians for absolutely no reason. And as a straight man, those straight women are the ones that are going to get you an STD, and you are likely stupid enough to have unprotected sex with some random woman, and get HIV.
Mouth wash

Adelaide, Australia

#25 Oct 27, 2009
Lesbianism, i tried in once...it left a bad taste in my mouth.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hepatitis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News It's now much easier to give blood if you're a ... Nov 30 Ex Senator Santpo... 23
News California Experiences Hepatitis A Outbreak Nov 24 Solarman 1
News Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) Nov 13 Omg ur dumb 9,774
News California declares emergency to fight hepatiti... Oct '17 Fit2Serve 12
News California declares emergency to fight hepatiti... Oct '17 Conservative boot 2
News Hepatitis C on the rise Sep '17 The Worlds Bigges... 4
News STD cases hit record high in the U.S. Sep '17 Dr Reker s Bellhop 18
More from around the web