456 colonoscopy patients warned of in...

456 colonoscopy patients warned of infection risk

There are 5 comments on the WTOC-TV Savannah story from May 1, 2013, titled 456 colonoscopy patients warned of infection risk. In it, WTOC-TV Savannah reports that:

An Atlanta surgery center is warning 456 patients that their colonoscopies might have put them at risk of HIV and other diseases.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTOC-TV Savannah.

RP McMurphy

Atlanta, GA

#2 May 1, 2013
That procedure has never been without risks. Sometimes the clinician punctures the colon and you will have to wear a bag for the rest of your life.
And for whatever reason, you can't sue him.
That's why I passed on the procedure when my doc suggested it.
Sofa King Cool 2016

Dawsonville, GA

#4 May 1, 2013
Did Colon Bowel ever get checked? Maybe Obama or Eric Holder and the Dept. of JustUs could recommend a good quack turd world doctor. bwaaaaaaaaaaa.

Alpharetta, GA

#5 May 2, 2013
People are way over tested in this country anyway. There a fecal blood test is a much cheaper and effective way to test for colon cancer. Notice I said "cheaper". There's a blood test for just about every type of cancer, but it take money out of the medical establishment's pockets, so you aren't told about them. Do your homework and stop running to the doctor for every little thing and stop letting them use their scare tactics in order to force you into more and more and more and more tests. It's a lucrative business for them to diagnose you with cancer.
Sofa King Cool 2016

Dawsonville, GA

#7 May 2, 2013
I bees dun gots tested because I bees 52 in July. teehee. Dey bees sayin you bees havin to bees checked bies dey times you bees fitty. Dumper Dave beees neadin to bees checked and Long beyotch bees old man now too.

#8 May 2, 2013
I gotz me a kolonaskope agayn dis yeer. Da doktre an me had chokalate kovered strawberies and wine afturwords.6313

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hepatitis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) Sep 30 like 9,643
News The leading sources of food poisoning Aug '15 Elise Likes Vanilla 3
News Appalachia gripped by hepatitis C epidemic, bra... Aug '15 New to the creek 53
News Vaccine Didn't Cause Girl's 'Autism-Like' Illness Aug '15 Another VACCINE V... 61
News Fairfield County Nonprofits Find Support At Gat... Aug '15 American Gentlema... 1
does a liver biopsy hurt? (Oct '09) Jul '15 Sam 35
News Immigrant children in Texas detention center gi... Jul '15 Donny Brook 1
More from around the web