Illegal immigration raises disease risks

Illegal immigration raises disease risks

There are 495 comments on the Jacksonville Daily News story from Feb 19, 2012, titled Illegal immigration raises disease risks. In it, Jacksonville Daily News reports that:

To the editor: Did you know that hundreds of thousands of illegal immigrants crossing our borders without being health-screened have brought us thousands of new cases of leprosy in the years since we opened the southern border? Additionally, they brought tens of thousands of cases of incurable, i.e. multiple-drug resistant, tuberculosis; hundreds ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Jacksonville Daily News.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#445 Feb 4, 2013
Frito Bandito wrote:
<quoted text>

!
You are the only one spinning your lies about going to shut up me or the other dozens you have threatened..........LOL
Then make good on your offer girly boy and come on down like you claimed you were.........ROTFLMAO
Did you have fun with the gardeners son yesterday???
I was busy and could not entertain you......…LOL
Yes a girly boy would think posting on the web is a fight..........ROTFLMAO
Tell us about daddies thoughts on your tranny ad???
And how is mama taking it???
Anything you like to think tranny girl..........ROTFLMAO
Tell us what daddy thinks about your ad??
I heard he is jealous?????
More tough talk from the girly boy that claimed he bought a ticket and was coming down to shut me up......
But we know she lied about that......
Then she claimed her border patrol friends were outside my house to arrest me 5 months ago....
She was informed they dont have jurisdiction here so she changed her story.
Then it was local police were at my house to arrest me......
So I gave her the name of the local chief for my area.....
She changed her mind again and told us it was now federal police her to arrest me.....
But that was 5 months ago and the she male is still threatening to rape woman, molest children and punch people in the face......
So my question is girly boy?????
Why are you so scared to keep your word???
@
@
@
@
@
@
@
@
Yes a girly boy would think posting on the web is a fight..........ROTFLMAO
When the girly boy is beaten to a pulp she starts to lose control………
Soon she will be changing peoples post as she is so stupid she does not know anyone notices.
Spin spin spin goes the little she male.
Such a predictable little she male………..LOL
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>
I never bought one. You fell for it. You feel cheap like a broken down jeep.
Girly boy admits she is a liar..........LOL
She also lied about her cop friends out side my gate..........LOL
She lies about everything...….
@
@
why trust a admitted liar???
It was you that claimed if I did not shut up you were going to come down and shut me up.........LOL
5k says you are to scared..........LOL
Poor girly boy is soared she wet her panties and canceled her flight to shut me up..........LOL
@
@
@
By a girly boy????
My 6 year old would take a punk like you out..........LOL
@
@
why trust a admitted liar???
It was you that claimed if I did not shut up you were going to come down and shut me up.........LOL
5k says you are to scared..........LOL
@
@
@
You already lied once about coming down and admitted it.......
No deal girly boy......
You claimed you were going to come down and punch me in the face and then you got scared..........
Period end of story.....
5k says you are to scared.......
How about Marina Vallarta??
La Cruz Marina?
@
@
@
@
Why are you so scared of me girly boy??
Why did you waste a good ticket to come down and punch me in the face??
Why did your cop friends run away girly boy??
Are they scared like you??
When are you going to make good on your word girly boy and punch me in the face???
@
@
@
@
Be man and keep your word girly boy..........ROTFLMAO
Come down and try and punch me in the face.........
What is wrong???
You found out I was not a woman???
@
@
@
@
@
@
Is that why 20 of the top 25 richest people in the world have houses here????
Is that why you are so scared girly boy???
Is that why you wasted your ticket to come down and punch me in the face???
@
@
@
@
@
Be man and keep your word girly boy..........ROTFLMAO
Any day you are brave enough to keep your word and try and punch me in the face........
5k says you can't
Waiting girly boy..........LOL
5k says you are too scared girly boy…………….LOL

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#446 Feb 4, 2013
Frito Bandito wrote:
<quoted text>
It's was a "beef injection", you dummy, the kind you like licking and sucking.
More tough talk from the girly boy that claimed he bought a ticket and was coming down to shut me up......

But we know she lied about that......

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#447 Feb 4, 2013
Frito Bandito wrote:
<quoted text>
What a crock.... That's as true as you being straight:
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
The evidence is there.
But we know she lied about that......

Then she claimed her border patrol friends were outside my house to arrest me 5 months ago....
She was informed they dont have jurisdiction here so she changed her story.

Then it was local police were at my house to arrest me......
So I gave her the name of the local chief for my area.....

She changed her mind again and told us it was now federal police her to arrest me.....

But that was 5 months ago and the she male is still threatening to rape woman, molest children and punch people in the face......

So my question is girly boy?????

Why are you so scared to keep your word???

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#448 Feb 4, 2013
Frito Bandito wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you reached his stomach yet? That's a long journey for a tap worm.
When the girly boy is beaten to a pulp she starts to lose control………

Soon she will be changing peoples post as she is so stupid she does not know anyone notices.

Spin spin spin goes the little she male.

Such a predictable little she male………..LOL
Frito Bandito

San Diego, CA

#449 Feb 4, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the only one spinning your lies about going to shut up me or the other dozens you have threatened..........LOL
Then make good on your offer girly boy and come on down like you claimed you were.........ROTFLMAO
Did you have fun with the gardeners son yesterday???
I was busy and could not entertain you......…LOL
Yes a girly boy would think posting on the web is a fight..........ROTFLMAO
Tell us about daddies thoughts on your tranny ad???
And how is mama taking it???
Anything you like to think tranny girl..........ROTFLMAO
Tell us what daddy thinks about your ad??
I heard he is jealous?????
More tough talk from the girly boy that claimed he bought a ticket and was coming down to shut me up......
But we know she lied about that......
Then she claimed her border patrol friends were outside my house to arrest me 5 months ago....
She was informed they dont have jurisdiction here so she changed her story.
Then it was local police were at my house to arrest me......
So I gave her the name of the local chief for my area.....
She changed her mind again and told us it was now federal police her to arrest me.....
But that was 5 months ago and the she male is still threatening to rape woman, molest children and punch people in the face......
So my question is girly boy?????
Why are you so scared to keep your word???
@
@
@
@
@
@
@
@
Yes a girly boy would think posting on the web is a fight..........ROTFLMAO
When the girly boy is beaten to a pulp she starts to lose control………
Soon she will be changing peoples post as she is so stupid she does not know anyone notices.
Spin spin spin goes the little she male.
Such a predictable little she male………..LOL
<quoted text>
Girly boy admits she is a liar..........LOL
She also lied about her cop friends out side my gate..........LOL
She lies about everything...….
@
@
why trust a admitted liar???
It was you that claimed if I did not shut up you were going to come down and shut me up.........LOL
5k says you are to scared..........LOL
Poor girly boy is soared she wet her panties and canceled her flight to shut me up..........LOL
@
@
@
By a girly boy????
My 6 year old would take a punk like you out..........LOL
@
@
why trust a admitted liar???
It was you that claimed if I did not shut up you were going to come down and shut me up.........LOL
5k says you are to scared..........LOL
@
@
@
You already lied once about coming down and admitted it.......
No deal girly boy......
You claimed you were going to come down and punch me in the face and then you got scared..........
Period end of story.....
5k says you are to scared.......
How about Marina Vallarta??
La Cruz Marina?
@
@
@
@
Why are you so scared of me girly boy??
Why did you waste a good ticket to come down and punch me in the face??
Why did your cop friends run away girly boy??
Are they scared like you??
When are you going to make good on your word girly boy and punch me in the face???
@
@
@
@
Be man and keep your word girly boy..........ROTFLMAO
Come down and try and punch me in the face.........
What is wrong???
You found out I was not a woman???
@
@
@
@
@
@
Is that why 20 of the top 25 richest people in the world have houses here????
Is that why you are so scared girly boy???
Is that why you wasted your ticket to come down and punch me in the face???
@
@
@
@
@
Be man and keep your word girly boy..........ROTFLMAO
Any day you are brave enough to keep your word and try and punch me in the face........
5k says you can't
Waiting girly boy..........LOL
5k says you are too scared girly boy…………….LOL
This is all your lying power puke. Where's your hard evidence or links? The evidence does exist that you're a queer:
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
Frito Bandito

San Diego, CA

#450 Feb 4, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
When the girly boy is beaten to a pulp she starts to lose control………
Soon she will be changing peoples post as she is so stupid she does not know anyone notices.
Spin spin spin goes the little she male.
Such a predictable little she male………..LOL
Keep spinning, queer:

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#451 Feb 4, 2013
Frito Bandito wrote:
<quoted text>
This is all your lying power puke. Where's your hard evidence or links? The evidence does exist that you're a queer:
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
Why are you scared of gays???

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#452 Feb 4, 2013
Frito Bandito wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep spinning, queer:
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
You are the only one spinning your lies about going to shut up me or the other dozens you have threatened..........LOL

Then make good on your offer girly boy and come on down like you claimed you were.........ROTFLMAO
Frito Bandito

United States

#455 Feb 4, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the only one spinning your lies about going to shut up me or the other dozens you have threatened..........LOL
Then make good on your offer girly boy and come on down like you claimed you were.........ROTFLMAO
Can't go somewhere where you don't exist, you clodhopper queer!

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#456 Feb 4, 2013
Frito Bandito wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't go somewhere where you don't exist, you clodhopper queer!
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
Anything you like to think tranny girl..........ROTFLMAO

Tell us what daddy thinks about your ad??

I heard he is jealous?????

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#457 Feb 4, 2013
Frito Bandito wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't go somewhere where you don't exist, you clodhopper queer!
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
Then make good on your offer girly boy and come on down like you claimed you were.........ROTFLMAO
Frito Bandito

United States

#458 Feb 4, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Anything you like to think tranny girl..........ROTFLMAO
Tell us what daddy thinks about your ad??
I heard he is jealous?????
You're always bringing that "daddy crap" into play. Where you molested as a kid by a male figure? That's probably why you're a queer that pays to get beat up.

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#459 Feb 4, 2013
Frito Bandito wrote:
<quoted text>
You're always bringing that "daddy crap" into play. Where you molested as a kid by a male figure? That's probably why you're a queer that pays to get beat up.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
Yes a girly boy would think posting on the web is a fight..........ROTFLMAO

Tell us about daddies thoughts on your tranny ad???

And how is mama taking it???
annie

Naperville, IL

#460 Feb 4, 2013
Vaccines Maim Kill wrote:
People don't care that vaccines maim and kill either. Lots of that sort of thing going around too.
and ur proof is?
Frito Bandito

United States

#461 Feb 4, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes a girly boy would think posting on the web is a fight..........ROTFLMAO
Tell us about daddies thoughts on your tranny ad???
And how is mama taking it???
Still evading the issue to cover for your shortcomings?

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...

You're a queer, plain and simple and there's the proof.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#462 Feb 4, 2013
Frito Bandito wrote:
<quoted text>
Still evading the issue to cover for your shortcomings?
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
You're a queer, plain and simple and there's the proof.
You are the only one spinning your lies about going to shut up me or the other dozens you have threatened..........LOL

Then make good on your offer girly boy and come on down like you claimed you were.........ROTFLMAO

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#463 Feb 4, 2013
Frito Bandito wrote:
<quoted text>
Still evading the issue to cover for your shortcomings?
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
You're a queer, plain and simple and there's the proof.
Did you have fun with the gardeners son today???

I was busy and could not entertain you......…LOL

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#464 Feb 4, 2013
Frito Bandito wrote:
<quoted text>
Still evading the issue to cover for your shortcomings?
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
You're a queer, plain and simple and there's the proof.
Yes a girly boy would think posting on the web is a fight..........ROTFLMAO
Frito Bandito

United States

#465 Feb 4, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you have fun with the gardeners son today???
I was busy and could not entertain you......…LOL
Why would you entertain someone who would bust your face? You're that stupid, aren't you?

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#466 Feb 4, 2013
Frito Bandito wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you entertain someone who would bust your face? You're that stupid, aren't you?
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
Be man and keep your word girly boy..........ROTFLMAO

Come down and try and punch me in the face.........

What is wrong???
You found out I was not a woman???

%k says you are a girly boy..........ROTFLMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hepatitis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Vaccine Didn't Cause Girl's 'Autism-Like' Illness 10 hr dalila 44
News Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 11 hr Gina 9,622
News Fairfield County Nonprofits Find Support At Gat... Aug 1 American Gentlema... 1
News Appalachia gripped by hepatitis C epidemic, bra... Jul 31 Lothair 51
News The leading sources of food poisoning Jul 29 Caroline 1
does a liver biopsy hurt? (Oct '09) Jul 22 Sam 35
News Immigrant children in Texas detention center gi... Jul 5 Donny Brook 1
More from around the web