Should state mandate immunizations? N...

Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July

There are 9620 comments on the Chattanoogan.com story from May 4, 2011, titled Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July. In it, Chattanoogan.com reports that:

Immunizations are one of the most efficient and cost-effective ways to protect children against childhood diseases and Tennessee law requires documented immunizations.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chattanoogan.com.

WOW

Lexington, TN

#10184 Aug 22, 2014
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21568886

Excerpt:

"In particular, aluminum in adjuvant form carries a risk for autoimmunity, long-term brain inflammation and associated neurological complications and may thus have profound and widespread adverse health consequences."
WOW

Lexington, TN

#10185 Aug 22, 2014
Comparing elemental aluminum to aluminum adjuvants is not accurate. Ingestion of aluminum is relatively benign with only a 1% absorption rate. Injection of aluminum adjuvants constitutes a much higher blood ratio absorption rate. Aluminum can case permanent disability to the brain and immune system and can last in the blood much longer then originally presumed. It is inadequacy studied for safety regarding IM injections in infants with developing brains. Aluminum adjuvants may be causal in ASDs.

Will all 3 of these go poof?

If they do, there's some serious manipulation going on.
WOW

Lexington, TN

#10186 Aug 22, 2014
Post count
WTH

Knoxville, TN

#10187 Aug 23, 2014
WOW wrote:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pu bmed/22099159?mid=544
Excerpt:
"Immune challenges during early development, including those vaccine-induced, can lead to permanent detrimental alterations of the brain and immune function........ Because children may be most at risk of vaccine-induced complications, a rigourous evaluation of the vaccine-related adverse health impacts in the pediatric population is urgently needed."
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22099159...
Excerpt:
"The application of the Hill's criteria to these data indicates that the correlation between Al in vaccines and ASD may be causal."
Bogus site with bogus "research" that is set up to profit on conspiracy theorists. Ridiculous. You and your gets are all immunized, why tell everyone else not to so the same?
WTH

Knoxville, TN

#10188 Aug 23, 2014
WOW wrote:
Comparing elemental aluminum to aluminum adjuvants is not accurate. Ingestion of aluminum is relatively benign with only a 1% absorption rate. Injection of aluminum adjuvants constitutes a much higher blood ratio absorption rate. Aluminum can case permanent disability to the brain and immune system and can last in the blood much longer then originally presumed. It is inadequacy studied for safety regarding IM injections in infants with developing brains. Aluminum adjuvants may be causal in ASDs.
Will all 3 of these go poof?
If they do, there's some serious manipulation going on.
The manipulation is what these fake sites are doing to your head.
1LuckyDad

Columbia, TN

#10189 Aug 23, 2014
Isaac Baccus wrote:
No.
Only the most uninformed wouldn't want their children vaccinated against many
very serious diseases. Just because a few celebrities are crying foul doesn't make
it so in opposing. The large number on immigrants into the schools makes it even
more important. Yes, the parents should be made to pay the small cost of this
in the heath departments, as they have done for many many years. Life's not free.
Andrea

Knoxville, TN

#10190 Aug 23, 2014
well wrote:
Worked with polio
Yes. Isn't it sad that children are dying of whooping cough today in America?
I appreciate that my wonderful parents had me immunized. Perhaps this will become
more important in these years of biological warfare, a.k.a.- germ warfare. One blanket and two smaller washrag like towels, taken from a smallpox hospital in England decimated the American Indians.
Yes test and refine the vaccines; Than distribute and mandate there use.
LeeLee1962

Cleveland, TN

#10191 Aug 23, 2014
Top Mod 8 wrote:
Should the state should mandate immunizations for your children? Do you feel they are safe for all children. Do they cause other health issues like autism? Should the state also pay for them as well if they are requiring them?
NO!! The gov't is not the parent!!
The US had eradicated almost all communicable diseases until obooma started letting in all the illegals. If they (the gov't) follows the law and deports all illegals--we don't need immunizations. Personally I don't trust the gov't to provide up to date serums. There are too many proven side effects to put your trust into something that may or may not work. I would not want my children used as genii pigs.
PairAnnoyed

North Augusta, SC

#10192 Aug 23, 2014
LeeLee1962 wrote:
<quoted text>
The US had eradicated almost all communicable diseases until obooma started letting in all the illegals. If they (the gov't) follows the law and deports all illegals--we don't need immunizations. Personally I don't trust the gov't to provide up to date serums. There are too many proven side effects to put your trust into something that may or may not work. I would not want my children used as genii pigs.
Hmmmmm, I wonder why those illegals have diseases, could it be their country don't require vaccinations. Naa, it couldn't be that. But it's gotta be Obama somehow.......
PairAnnoyed

North Augusta, SC

#10193 Aug 23, 2014
LeeLee1962 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did your momma have any kids that aren't idiots?
WTH

Knoxville, TN

#10194 Aug 23, 2014
WOW wrote:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pu bmed/21568886
Excerpt:
"In particular, aluminum in adjuvant form carries a risk for autoimmunity, long-term brain inflammation and associated neurological complications and may thus have profound and widespread adverse health consequences."
"Aluminum Exposure-Aluminum is a very abundant element in our environment. It is in many foods we eat, many personal hygiene products we apply to our skin (deodorants, for example), and many medicines we ingest. Thus, all infants are exposed to aluminum in the environment. Breast milk, for example, contains approximately 40 micrograms of aluminum per liter, and infant formulas contain an average of approximately 225 micrograms of aluminum per liter.
http://www.immunizationinfo.org/issues/vaccin...
People should stop feediong their children, its too damned dangerous.
trb

Olive Branch, MS

#10195 Aug 24, 2014
Yes they should
WOW

Lexington, TN

#10196 Aug 24, 2014
WTH wrote:
<quoted text>"Aluminum Exposure-Aluminum is a very abundant element in our environment. It is in many foods we eat, many personal hygiene products we apply to our skin (deodorants, for example), and many medicines we ingest. Thus, all infants are exposed to aluminum in the environment. Breast milk, for example, contains approximately 40 micrograms of aluminum per liter, and infant formulas contain an average of approximately 225 micrograms of aluminum per liter.
http://www.immunizationinfo.org/issues/vaccin...
People should stop feediong their children, its too damned dangerous.
For starters, pharmacokinetically speaking, you are mixing the proverbial apples and oranges because dietary aluminum absorption should NOT be compared with intramuscular or subcutaneously injected aluminum, which travel different pathways through the body.
WOW

Lexington, TN

#10197 Aug 24, 2014
WTH wrote:
<quoted text>"Aluminum Exposure-Aluminum is a very abundant element in our environment. It is in many foods we eat, many personal hygiene products we apply to our skin (deodorants, for example), and many medicines we ingest. Thus, all infants are exposed to aluminum in the environment.
Given that aluminum naturally occurs only in combination with other minerals and only in various compounds, exposure to aluminum today is obviously different from our exposure to aluminum before we began to extract and smelt the metal.
Your claim that human beings are well adapted to aluminum exposure is silly.

At best, human beings are somewhat adapted to the various aluminum compounds which are more or less common in different parts of the world. I doubt there is any data available on pre-industrial levels of exposure to aluminum compounds.

Now, you scream "fake" again.

K?
vaxman

Madison, TN

#10198 Aug 24, 2014
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Given that aluminum naturally occurs only in combination with other minerals and only in various compounds, exposure to aluminum today is obviously different from our exposure to aluminum before we began to extract and smelt the metal.
At best, human beings are somewhat adapted to the various aluminum compounds which are more or less common in different parts of the world. I doubt there is any data available on pre-industrial levels of exposure to aluminum compounds.
K?
Wow.
You've hit the nail on the head, though I doubt the pro-vax meme here will get it. He's already called the NIH links "FAKE" which is laughable.

Parents, wise up.
TheRealZeke

Paris, TN

#10199 Aug 24, 2014
vaxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow.
You've hit the nail on the head, though I doubt the pro-vax meme here will get it. He's already called the NIH links "FAKE" which is laughable.
Parents, wise up.
So this one isn't laughable

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1...

What is laughable is that you silly anti-vac shits cannot interpret what you read.

Even more, you are waging a war of attrition--you keep search for "evidence" to support your preconceived notions--and tea party resentment of "government interference" in what you mistakenly believe is a private matter (children being property).

In any case, the average parent, like you, is hardly in a position to be making (uniformed) decisions about vacs.

Medicine is not simply a matter of personal opinion.
WTH

Knoxville, TN

#10200 Aug 24, 2014
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>
K?
Well, if you insist, you are a fake. I did not claim any such thing. It is a scientific fact, moron. The aluminum salts used in vaccines are not the same as bauxite, dumbass. Oh and yes, government sites can have bogus authors as well; just like the one you used and did not understand.
WTH

Knoxville, TN

#10201 Aug 24, 2014
vaxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow.
Parents, wise up.
Isn't vax a game about epidemics that you tinfoil geniuses play? Wrong again Nimrod, I called bullshit on the author who happened to do that one blurb in a bunch of studies. Absolutely some of the govt sites are crap. Unfortunately for you, ALL the conspiracy theory sites are crap.
WTH

Knoxville, TN

#10202 Aug 24, 2014
vaxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow.
Parents, wise up.
Now, let me be clear about something you idiot sonofabitch. I am not a "pro-vax" anything, dipsh!t. I am a person that has enough common sense to know that immunizations are essential. I do not believe people should run out and get vaccines for each and everything. Let me ask you and your idiot friend, if you were cut badly on a rusty barbed wire fence, would you tell the E/R Doc, " no sir, I do NOT want that Tetanus shot"? Would you? I doubt it since you and your family probably all get the full compliment of immunization. Moron.
Windy

Cookeville, TN

#10203 Aug 24, 2014
WTH wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, science is not required to see what fake and incorrect crap you post claiming it is valid research. Only dumbasses believe that crap.
Oh yes that good old science thingy. Clean, cheap, safe Nuclear Power. How's this all working out?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hepatitis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Vaccine Didn't Cause Girl's 'Autism-Like' Illness 16 hr friend 43
News Fairfield County Nonprofits Find Support At Gat... Sat American Gentlema... 1
News Appalachia gripped by hepatitis C epidemic, bra... Jul 31 Lothair 51
News The leading sources of food poisoning Jul 29 Caroline 1
does a liver biopsy hurt? (Oct '09) Jul 22 Sam 35
News Immigrant children in Texas detention center gi... Jul 5 Donny Brook 1
News Feds: Immigrant kids given adult dose of Hepati... Jul 4 FEAR MONGERING 1
More from around the web