Should state mandate immunizations? N...

Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July

There are 9723 comments on the Chattanoogan.com story from May 4, 2011, titled Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July. In it, Chattanoogan.com reports that:

Immunizations are one of the most efficient and cost-effective ways to protect children against childhood diseases and Tennessee law requires documented immunizations.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chattanoogan.com.

Zeke

Paris, TN

#10119 Aug 14, 2014
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>
No I haven't forgotten about them, nor have I forgotten about the children killed in the late 1970's by the DPT here in Tn. also.
http://www.epi.hss.state.ak.us/bulletins/docs...
Lot# 64201
And, apparently we have a recent outbreak of better diagnosticians, cause autism can't possibly be rising. I mean, really, doctors were just obtuse until now.
Yes, the superfund site was a lab for animal vaccines, though they are held to the same standards as those producing vaccines for humans, thanks for proving my point.
Very reassuring.
Again, your second paragraph suggests lack of understanding of science.

You seem to believe that correlation implies a causal relationship. That is something every freshman science student knows is not the case.

You seem to believe that medical science is fixed--and nothing new can be learned. Regarding the diagnosis of autism See the last sentence in the abstract

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18384386...

(By the way, this citation meets or exceeds standards you seem to follow.)

So, yes, doctors are better at diagnosis than in earlier days.
Zeke

Paris, TN

#10120 Aug 14, 2014
graic wrote:
<quoted text>
1 IF YOU COULD READ PROPERLY you would know I took her for her shot BEFORE the news came out about the contamination.
2 You'd better take your own advice because what you just said is correct.
3 I watched them starve, aka murder a man in a hospital in a hospital. He had all his faculties about him and begged me to help him. I WAS TOLD NO LAWS WERE BEING BROKEN. It took this man a whole week to die. Yeah, I'm the fruit loop , sure.
I don't believe number 3. Who, what, where, why, and how. Lets see some evidence: specific names for each of the proceding.

If indeed "they" were out to get us, then you should be the first to go. I am surprised that you are still around if you are such a threat to "their" plans.
WTH

Knoxville, TN

#10121 Aug 14, 2014
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>
No I haven't forgotten about them, nor have I forgotten about the children killed in the late 1970's by the DPT here in Tn. also.
Lot# 64201
And, apparently we have a recent outbreak of better diagnosticians, cause autism can't possibly be rising. I mean, really, doctors were just obtuse until now.
Yes, the superfund site was a lab for animal vaccines, though they are held to the same standards as those producing vaccines for humans, thanks for proving my point.
Very reassuring.
I'll bet you and your children have never been immunized against anything, have you?
I've asked you this several times and you don't seem to want to answer. Why is that?
Zeke

Paris, TN

#10122 Aug 14, 2014
WTH wrote:
<quoted text>I'll bet you and your children have never been immunized against anything, have you?
I've asked you this several times and you don't seem to want to answer. Why is that?
Consider the possibility that he/she doesn't remember :)
Zeke

Paris, TN

#10123 Aug 14, 2014
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Lot# 64201
Very reassuring.
You seem to think that there is a connection between the lab standards and how the company disposes of their waste by products. There is no logical connection between the two: in other words the lab can be sterile even though there is carelessness about disposal.

One of the problems you fear mongers seem to have is an inability to tell the difference between what sounds to be a reasonable connection between events and the connection that is established following generally accepted scientific methods. The mistake is believing that the apparently reasonable explanation implies what has to be.
WTH

Knoxville, TN

#10124 Aug 14, 2014
graic wrote:
<quoted text>
1 IF YOU COULD READ PROPERLY you would know I took her for her shot BEFORE the news came out about the contamination.
2 You'd better take your own advice because what you just said is correct.
3 I watched them starve, aka murder a man in a hospital in a hospital. He had all his faculties about him and begged me to help him. I WAS TOLD NO LAWS WERE BEING BROKEN. It took this man a whole week to die. Yeah, I'm the fruit loop , sure.
Sound like you were complicit in the death. How can you live with yourself? You have been told vaccines are largely safe and you don't believe that but you believed what your were told about that ONE?? No, its definitely your fault.

Since: Jun 14

Gainesboro, TN

#10125 Aug 14, 2014
WTH wrote:
<quoted text>Sound like you were complicit in the death. How can you live with yourself? You have been told vaccines are largely safe and you don't believe that but you believed what your were told about that ONE?? No, its definitely your fault.
I WAS TOLD BY GOVERNMENT AGENT THAT NO LAWS WERE BROKEN.

How do I live with it???? not very well. He was a wonderful man and did not deserve to die because his family was tired and did not want his medical bills to take their inheritances.

I definitely feel at fault for not finding a way to stop it. Thank you for your KINDNESS it agreeing with me on that. It is wonderful of you.
WTH

Knoxville, TN

#10126 Aug 14, 2014
graic wrote:
<quoted text>
I WAS TOLD BY GOVERNMENT AGENT THAT NO LAWS WERE BROKEN.
How do I live with it???? not very well. He was a wonderful man and did not deserve to die because his family was tired and did not want his medical bills to take their inheritances.
I definitely feel at fault for not finding a way to stop it. Thank you for your KINDNESS it agreeing with me on that. It is wonderful of you.
Did not deserve to die, but you took him there and saw it through anyway didn't you? Is that what drove you into being such a nit-job, being involved with this poor guy's death? Some friend.
You should have had better tin foil!
Shorty

Livingston, TN

#10127 Aug 14, 2014
Read the Material Safety Data Sheet of any drug your put into your body. Every chemical comes with a MSDS and drugs are chemicals. Just ask for it, they have it on file as a federal requirement. Hint: man made chemicals are from oil.
Zeke

Paris, TN

#10128 Aug 14, 2014
Shorty wrote:
Read the Material Safety Data Sheet of any drug your put into your body. Every chemical comes with a MSDS and drugs are chemicals. Just ask for it, they have it on file as a federal requirement. Hint: man made chemicals are from oil.
So, you saying the drug companies are not hiding things?

Everything you ingest are chemicals.

What sort of oil are you referencing?
Zeke

Lebanon, TN

#10132 Aug 16, 2014
XXL wrote:
***** WWW.INFOWARS.COM **********
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx
****** WWW.PRISONPLANET.COM ********
Consider growing up. People are not as simple-minded as you seem to think.

Clowns like you, without enough to occupy your minds, little as they may be, in your case, cling to the excitement of wild unsupported conspiracy theories.

The government manipulates the weather. A top story on the prison planet site. With shit like that, how can anyone take cranks like Alex jones seriously.
Anonymous

Olive Branch, MS

#10133 Aug 17, 2014
yes they should
CD shots

Bristol, TN

#10134 Aug 17, 2014
The state should keep us safe from deadly diseases and greedy job creator abuse .
WOW

Lexington, TN

#10135 Aug 17, 2014
Genetic predisposition results in disaster.

Does your next vaccine contain mercury?

Injecting people with mercury on purpose is stupid.
Zeke

Paris, TN

#10136 Aug 17, 2014
WOW wrote:
Genetic predisposition results in disaster.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =8UAVBRg8wQ8XX
Does your next vaccine contain mercury?
Injecting people with mercury on purpose is stupid.
Jesus! You cannot get it through your head! U-tube is not a source of medical information that can be described as reliable.
Zeke

Paris, TN

#10137 Aug 17, 2014
WOW wrote:
Fox? Again, help us Jesus from idiots like you.
WTH

Knoxville, TN

#10138 Aug 17, 2014
I don't blame Fox, it is this fool making it seem like it was determined to be because of the injection. Was it? I don't know, no one does for sure. There is a small percentage chance of an adverse reaction to any medication. That doesn't mean no one should take medicines including shots. Far more women die from pregnancy / childbirth that immunizations. Doesn't that mean women should never have children?

http://www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs3...
Zeke

Paris, TN

#10139 Aug 17, 2014
WTH wrote:
I don't blame Fox, it is this fool making it seem like it was determined to be because of the injection. Was it? I don't know, no one does for sure. There is a small percentage chance of an adverse reaction to any medication. That doesn't mean no one should take medicines including shots. Far more women die from pregnancy / childbirth that immunizations. Doesn't that mean women should never have children?
http://www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs3...
My problem with FOX and other media is that they are irresponsible in providing (unsubstanti ated) claims that are then misued by those like WOW and graic in their claims that they have evidence for their questionable claims.
WTH

Knoxville, TN

#10140 Aug 17, 2014
Zeke wrote:
<quoted text>
My problem with FOX and other media is that they are irresponsible in providing (unsubstanti ated) claims that are then misued by those like WOW and graic in their claims that they have evidence for their questionable claims.
Yeah, I suppose so. These fools don't seem to ever hear the other side of things. For example, on that incident it was alocal Fox affiliate. It was also reported on the local ABC affiliate http://www.wisn.com/news/waukesha-girl-dies-h... #!bFhk7p

Both stations said roughly the same thing. "There is no diagnosis at death that would suggest the vaccine caused the death". They just choose to believe what they weant.
WOW

Lexington, TN

#10141 Aug 18, 2014

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hepatitis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Magnitude of dirty VA hospital equipment unknown (Apr '09) Aug 10 oldvet 9
does a liver biopsy hurt? (Oct '09) Aug 4 Jo G 37
News Pamela Anderson: 'I'M Going to Cure My Hepatiti... (Oct '07) Jul 30 SKRAPPY DOO 83
Cure for hepatitis affordable? Jun '16 peter USA 2
News Dynavax Technologies: An Updated View After FDA... May '16 ELISE 1
News Indiana counties must fund needle exchanges san... Apr '16 Shooting up 4 tim... 6
News Teva says it will stop making sedative linked t... (May '10) Apr '16 Locator 13
More from around the web