Should state mandate immunizations? N...

Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July

There are 9752 comments on the Chattanoogan.com story from May 4, 2011, titled Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July. In it, Chattanoogan.com reports that:

Immunizations are one of the most efficient and cost-effective ways to protect children against childhood diseases and Tennessee law requires documented immunizations.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chattanoogan.com.

Armadillo

Paris, TN

#9275 Apr 15, 2014
Youare wrote:
<quoted text>But yet you post time and time again trying to gain my approval or prove yourself. You're pathetic when you do that. Very weak.
I am confused. Could you explain exactly why I would be interested in gaining your approval?
Youare

Knoxville, TN

#9276 Apr 15, 2014
Armadillo wrote:
<quoted text>
You brought up the church reference see Matthew 7:6. it is apparent from your post that you were not aware of that.
No I did not. Now you are a liar too? Damn.
Youare

Knoxville, TN

#9277 Apr 15, 2014
Armadillo wrote:
<quoted text>
I am confused. Could you explain exactly why I would be interested in gaining your approval?
Yes, I can see that.
Youare

Knoxville, TN

#9278 Apr 15, 2014
Armadillo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you contact your buddies Free Man and Humor if you are looking for approval?
Your approval to me is as khara.
Nice try to turn that around.... but like every other post you do, it won't work. I don't know those people, but it sounds like you are a little obsessive about them, huh? You have a few issues, dude. If it is shit, why do you insist on following me around and hang on my every post?
Armadillo

Paris, TN

#9279 Apr 15, 2014
Youare wrote:
<quoted text>Nice try to turn that around.... but like every other post you do, it won't work. I don't know those people, but it sounds like you are a little obsessive about them, huh? You have a few issues, dude. If it is shit, why do you insist on following me around and hang on my every post?
Why did your start this sh1t ? You are the one with severe incurable problems.

Your connection with reality is quite tenuous.
Armadillo

Paris, TN

#9280 Apr 15, 2014
Youare wrote:
<quoted text>Nice try to turn that around.... but like every other post you do, it won't work. I don't know those people, but it sounds like you are a little obsessive about them, huh? You have a few issues, dude. If it is shit, why do you insist on following me around and hang on my every post?
Back at you.
Armadillo

Paris, TN

#9281 Apr 15, 2014
Youare wrote:
Youare Free Man, humor. Wipe your snotty nose.
Armadillo

Paris, TN

#9282 Apr 15, 2014
Youare wrote:
<quoted text>No I did not. Now you are a liar too? Damn.
Read Matthew 7:6.

If you do not see the connection then you are hopelessly out of touch.
Armadillo

Paris, TN

#9283 Apr 15, 2014
Youare wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, I can see that.
But you have no explanation.
Carpet cleaner

Cookeville, TN

#9284 Apr 15, 2014
I STILL have that da&^ song in my head!! Armadillo by morning.....Armadillo at night ( werr werr werrr- steel guitar) Armadillo......
Carpet cleaner

Cookeville, TN

#9285 Apr 15, 2014
Armadillo wrote:
<quoted text>
Read Matthew 7:6.
If you do not see the connection then you are hopelessly out of touch.
I see the connection! This is the story of Sparta!! LOL!! White Co. Swine!!! LOL!!!
Armadillo

Paris, TN

#9286 Apr 15, 2014
Carpet cleaner wrote:
I STILL have that da&^ song in my head!! Armadillo by morning.....Armadillo at night ( werr werr werrr- steel guitar) Armadillo......
I am sorry for your affliction.
Youare

Knoxville, TN

#9287 Apr 16, 2014
Armadillo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did your start this sh1t ? You are the one with severe incurable problems.
Your connection with reality is quite tenuous.
Why? Because you are so easily distracted, of course. Now you sit at your keyboard with the little veins popping out in your neck looking for the next post to get worked up about. You are so very easy to play. Mentally weak and obsessive personality. I can pull your chain anytime I want. Just wait, you'll have to post some attempt at witty,bnt, as usual, you'll fail. Funny.
Youare

Knoxville, TN

#9288 Apr 16, 2014
Armadillo wrote:
<quoted text>
But you have no explanation.
The only thing I can figure is you have a mental defect.
Armadillo

Paris, TN

#9289 Apr 16, 2014
Youare wrote:
<quoted text>Why? Because you are so easily distracted, of course. Now you sit at your keyboard with the little veins popping out in your neck looking for the next post to get worked up about. You are so very easy to play. Mentally weak and obsessive personality. I can pull your chain anytime I want. Just wait, you'll have to post some attempt at witty,bnt, as usual, you'll fail. Funny.
And of course, you will respond to this post, because you have accurately described yourself.
Youare

Knoxville, TN

#9290 Apr 16, 2014
Armadillo wrote:
<quoted text>
And of course, you will respond to this post, because you have accurately described yourself.
No original thought in your head, huh? Just keep trying to mirror what I say. OK, that game can be fun I guess. Tag, you're sh-it!
doseitmatter

Monroe, NC

#9291 Apr 16, 2014
You people are so stupid well the ones that say kids and babies dnt need the shots. to me yes they do bcuz the dieses these days will kill them without these shots. i have a 4 yr old girl and a 1year old boy and they get their shots everytime that the drs say becuz i care for my children and iam not gonna let them get sick without these shots. You people really need to open up ure eyes and look at the world now and stop being so selvish.
Okay morons

Milan, TN

#9292 Apr 16, 2014
Yes immunizations should be mandatory. So many diseases are killing people that shouldn't even be around because of moron hippies who won't get their kids the shots they need. They don't cause any kind of retardation or autism. People just think they do because in the earlier generations they didn't know as much about retardation so they didn't think that it was as rampant as it is today. I would believe it is caused more by the preservatives in our food before I believe it is the shots.
Got Real

Lexington, TN

#9293 Apr 16, 2014
"The Florida legislator, known as "Mr. Accountabililty," did not mince words when criticizing current and past CDC officials including indicted fraudster Dr. Poul Thorsen; CDC director turned Merck Vaccine President Dr. Julie Gerberding; and the agency's current spokesperson regarding autism and vaccines, Dr. Coleen Boyle."

He also described an orchestrated campaign on behalf of the CDC and vaccine industry: "people who do all the blogging and shredding anyone who dares question the unaccountable bureaucrats." He spoke of "their little media network [that will] twist the truth to disparage, to malign, to vilify, to denigrate anybody who wants any kind of accountability...."

About Boyle's denial of a true increase in autism, Posey said, "I know we have an autism epidemic. You know it. She knows it. She knows we know it. But for some reason they refuse to acknowledge it publicly." Regarding Boyle's assertion that the increase is due to better diagnosing, Posey said, "I don't think anybody that's intellectually honest with this issue can begin to fathom that lame excuse that she uses."

Posey then discussed his co-sponsorship with Rep. Carolyn Maloney of the Vaccine Safety Study Act. He said the proposed legislation would compel the government to conduct a retrospective vaccinated vs. unvaccinated study of health outcomes. He felt it could be done with "accountability and direct oversight of the government"

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/us-co...
Rudger

Knoxville, TN

#9295 Apr 17, 2014
yes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hepatitis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New Authorization For Needle Exchange In Pittsf... Dec 2 Cops are degenerates 3
News Dubai to screen expats for Hepatitis C and Syph... (Sep '08) Nov 15 AKBER 16
Cure for hepatitis affordable? (May '16) Nov 11 lblanco 3
News FDA grapples with oversight of fecal transplants (Jun '14) Oct '16 israel on the dole 11
News Magnitude of dirty VA hospital equipment unknown (Apr '09) Aug '16 oldvet 9
does a liver biopsy hurt? (Oct '09) Aug '16 Jo G 37
News Pamela Anderson: 'I'M Going to Cure My Hepatiti... (Oct '07) Jul '16 SKRAPPY DOO 83
More from around the web