Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July

May 4, 2011 Full story: Chattanoogan.com 9,564

Immunizations are one of the most efficient and cost-effective ways to protect children against childhood diseases and Tennessee law requires documented immunizations.

Full Story
Armadillo

Mckenzie, TN

#8750 Oct 13, 2013
Done my homework wrote:
Notice how the Left uses rhetoric to side-step the issue? "If you were black" "If you were female" "in the fifties" {spelling corrected, free of charge}.
Notice how they only focus on the corporate, and never the individual's rights? So obvious, and so vapid.
If you can read: do read John S Mill "On Liberty".

What "corporate" did i reference? Black's and women are individuals too.(FYI)
Armadillo

Mckenzie, TN

#8751 Oct 13, 2013
Pardon my apostrophe in my last,
Obvious

Westmoreland, TN

#8752 Oct 14, 2013
Yes in a time when kids have more medical problems than ever, we question vaccines? Hell yes we do, its about money folks, period. Any pharmaceutical makes millions if they can get a vaccine to be used, has nothing to do with if the vaccine actually works. When will you people wake up, Flu shot is actually giving you the flu, wow, nobody gets that. Its truly amazing how stupid people can be in a time when we are suppose to be so much smarter than before.
Cure for cancer???? There already is one, how much money would be lost if a cure for cancer actually came out, billions, even trillions would be lost, you really think they want to lose that income. Wonder why no presidents have ever had or let me be more explicit, died of cancer?????? Live to be old as dirt and they don't die of cancer, and we trust what vaccines they give us???? No I think not. The medical field is as dirty and the political world, thats why they are connected. Wake up people.
Armadillo

Mckenzie, TN

#8753 Oct 14, 2013
Obvious wrote:
Yes in a time when kids have more medical problems than ever, we question vaccines? Hell yes we do, its about money folks, period. Any pharmaceutical makes millions if they can get a vaccine to be used, has nothing to do with if the vaccine actually works. When will you people wake up, Flu shot is actually giving you the flu, wow, nobody gets that. Its truly amazing how stupid people can be in a time when we are suppose to be so much smarter than before.
Cure for cancer???? There already is one, how much money would be lost if a cure for cancer actually came out, billions, even trillions would be lost, you really think they want to lose that income. Wonder why no presidents have ever had or let me be more explicit, died of cancer?????? Live to be old as dirt and they don't die of cancer, and we trust what vaccines they give us???? No I think not. The medical field is as dirty and the political world, thats why they are connected. Wake up people.
Conspiracy theorist like you are never quite in touch with reality. Your claims are based on anecdotal evidence and wishful thinking
old man is mad

Sevierville, TN

#8754 Oct 14, 2013
old mikey boy needs to be vaccinated against stupidity. That trailer park is infested with it.
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#8755 Oct 14, 2013
Armadillo wrote:
<quoted text>
Conspiracy theorist like you are never quite in touch with reality. Your claims are based on anecdotal evidence and wishful thinking
You and your anecdotal evidence is getting really old.
Can y'all find something else?
Read some more Pharma jargon so you can say something different Y'all like science so why don't you talk to those scientists who came forward and ratted on Merck's limp Mumps vaccine fraud?
Armadillo

Mckenzie, TN

#8756 Oct 14, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
You and your anecdotal evidence is getting really old.
Can y'all find something else?
Read some more Pharma jargon so you can say something different Y'all like science so why don't you talk to those scientists who came forward and ratted on Merck's limp Mumps vaccine fraud?
Those who judged this post have done so rightly.

You are a silly silly person who has no understanding of science. You are not worth the time of day.

(Ad hominem)
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

#8757 Oct 24, 2013
Armadillo wrote:
Arguments that immunization is is a bad idea are based on bogus evidence sought out by those who have a political agenda and believe that children are property.
Your post has made that quite clear
Some argue they are good, some argue they are bad, and that's fine, but that is not what this thread is about. No, that is the diversion used to derail the central question of authority over our bodies; do we have final authority, or does it reside with the government that passes laws to enforce the whims of a few?
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

#8758 Oct 24, 2013
Armadillo wrote:
<quoted text>
Your past posts, attempts to show that vaccinations are bad, certainly contradict this latest post. If indeed your are interested only in the sacred rights of the individual, why did you bring up that "evidence" in the first place?
Your last statement in this post is simply absurd as stated. I can say "no" to any law? Tell that to the judge.
No, none of my posts have made any judgments evaluating whether vaccines are "good" or "bad", but have contained facts about certain ingredients used. My central point has been one of ownership, which you seek to obfuscate by attacking me and making false accusations.

As for the "corporate", are you truly unaware of the various definitions for the word, let alone the wide spectrum of usages?

Now, with this "Affordable" care act in place there is more reason to deal with the question of whether we are free individuals or not. If not then we're frankly nothing more than product/live stock. I guess that's a step up for an armadillo, isn't it?
Armadilllo

Mckenzie, TN

#8762 Oct 26, 2013
Done my homework wrote:
<quoted text>
No, none of my posts have made any judgments evaluating whether vaccines are "good" or "bad", but have contained facts about certain ingredients used. My central point has been one of ownership, which you seek to obfuscate by attacking me and making false accusations.
As for the "corporate", are you truly unaware of the various definitions for the word, let alone the wide spectrum of usages?
Now, with this "Affordable" care act in place there is more reason to deal with the question of whether we are free individuals or not. If not then we're frankly nothing more than product/live stock. I guess that's a step up for an armadillo, isn't it?
Apparently, you want to have it both ways? Why bring up the issue of ingredients if that is irrelevant.

As for freedom read Stuart Mill On Liberty. See especially the sections on tyranny.

To make it clear: if refusal to vaccinate your child exposes another child who for medical reasons cannot be given the vaccine, and the latter becomes ill, then, you have committed a morally questionable act.

Your comment about "corportate" is silly. You need to investigate the definition(s) and usages of the word. Or, are you simply being Humpty Dumpty.

Since you have brought up the issue of names, you have yet to have demonstrated that you have "Done 'my homework"

You need to do your homework
Armadilllo

Mckenzie, TN

#8763 Oct 26, 2013
Done my homework wrote:
<quoted text>
Some argue they are good, some argue they are bad, and that's fine, but that is not what this thread is about. No, that is the diversion used to derail the central question of authority over our bodies; do we have final authority, or does it reside with the government that passes laws to enforce the whims of a few?
Testing for consistency : abortion is an option because we hare final "authority over our bodies".
MnM

Blytheville, AR

#8764 Oct 26, 2013
No, they should not, but if they do, they better pay. Let the parents decide. Unfortunately, most parents get every shot there is without thinking about it, but a plus of this is that whatever is being immunized is nearly eliminated so the people who choose not to immunize their kids dont make a huge difference. PEOPLE SHOULD THINK AND RESEARCH FIRST.
Armadillo

Mckenzie, TN

#8765 Oct 27, 2013
MnM wrote:
No, they should not, but if they do, they better pay. Let the parents decide. Unfortunately, most parents get every shot there is without thinking about it, but a plus of this is that whatever is being immunized is nearly eliminated so the people who choose not to immunize their kids dont make a huge difference. PEOPLE SHOULD THINK AND RESEARCH FIRST.
Do you really know that "most parents get every shot there is without thinking about it".

PEOPLE SHOULD THINK AND RESEARCH FIRST

Since: Aug 13

Tampa, FL

#8766 Oct 31, 2013
No! my child isn't getting any type of vaccination. no flu shots or anything with a needle. They are associated with ADHD, ADD, Autism, brain damage, really damages the immune system, Parkinson's. I'll pass. I will home school, if needed and I advise everyone else to do the same..
Thinker

North Augusta, SC

#8767 Nov 1, 2013
Jethro33 wrote:
No! my child isn't getting any type of vaccination. no flu shots or anything with a needle. They are associated with ADHD, ADD, Autism, brain damage, really damages the immune system, Parkinson's. I'll pass. I will home school, if needed and I advise everyone else to do the same..
I will suggest you don't homeschool. Your kid might wind up as dumb as their teacher.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#8768 Nov 1, 2013
Jethro33 wrote:
Have you been huffing paint?

Since: Aug 13

Tampa, FL

#8769 Nov 1, 2013
Thinker wrote:
<quoted text>I will suggest you don't homeschool. Your kid might wind up as dumb as their teacher.
Do your own research. You will see what I am talking about. So many thinkers are still naive..
vaccines

Trenton, GA

#8770 Nov 1, 2013
I think people should choose whether they vaccinate themselves or their children, in the context that if they don't follow the rules, there is a separate school for their kids to go to where none of the kids are vaccinated, or home school, or online school, aka alternative public school options. But I also believe that people should be able to marry whom they want, enbibe if they want, put any substance into their own bodies they wish, as long as they aren't in anyone else's way or spending other tax payers money to do it, but if you or your kids are receiving any federal aid, government help, etc, you have to follow restrictive rules because you aren't a paying customer anyway. but that's just me.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#8771 Nov 1, 2013
Jethro33 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do your own research. You will see what I am talking about. So many thinkers are still naive..
Science and medicine is made by Scientists and doctors. Not idiots. I take their work over yours.

But you keep following people like Jim Carrey for medical advice(s) instead of the professional doctors.
Armadillo

Mckenzie, TN

#8772 Nov 1, 2013
vaccines wrote:
I think people should choose whether they vaccinate themselves or their children, in the context that if they don't follow the rules, there is a separate school for their kids to go to where none of the kids are vaccinated, or home school, or online school, aka alternative public school options. But I also believe that people should be able to marry whom they want, enbibe if they want, put any substance into their own bodies they wish, as long as they aren't in anyone else's way or spending other tax payers money to do it, but if you or your kids are receiving any federal aid, government help, etc, you have to follow restrictive rules because you aren't a paying customer anyway. but that's just me.
In addition, don't let the unvaccinated out. Into the general population. School is not the only places diseases are passed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hepatitis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The intersection between sex and drugs: a cross... (Jan '11) Thu Chi 10
ACR Health Launches Syringe Exchange in Utica, ... Oct 20 King Cuomo 1
hep C genotype 2 Oct 13 question 1
Frozen Poop Pills Fight Life-Threatening Infect... Oct 13 Time for a Change 1
Students must be in compliance with state immun... Aug '14 KA CHING 4 PHARMA 2
FDA grapples with oversight of fecal transplants Jul '14 COST OF ISRAEL 3
Scientific review affirms no link between vacci... Jul '14 DUH IM Sangelia 14

Hepatitis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE