Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July

May 4, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Chattanoogan.com

Immunizations are one of the most efficient and cost-effective ways to protect children against childhood diseases and Tennessee law requires documented immunizations.

Comments (Page 397)

Showing posts 7,921 - 7,940 of8,869
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Hey

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

About a third of leprosy cases each year in the US are the result of contact with armadillos.
Would y'all be the Pink Fairy Armadillo?
Armadillo

Mckenzie, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

Hey wrote:
About a third of leprosy cases each year in the US are the result of contact with armadillos.
Would y'all be the Pink Fairy Armadillo?
Have you celebrated your had your fifth birthday yet?
Hey

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

Armadillo wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you celebrated your had your fifth birthday yet?
Have you had one drink too many? Would you like try your sentence again?
No to mandates

Franklin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Just say NO to mandates.

P.S.: Read "Callous Disregard".
armadillo

Mckenzie, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you had one drink too many? Would you like try your sentence again?
Ok. Have you celebated your fifth birthday yet?
armadillo

Mckenzie, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Correction

Have you celebrated your (had your) fifth birthday yet?

Not the parentheses
armadillo

Mckenzie, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

No to mandates wrote:
Just say NO to mandates.
P.S.: Read "Callous Disregard".
jenny, again.
Anonymous

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

I don't think they should be allowed to MAKE your children take any kind of medication! It should be the parents decision!
Armadillo

Mckenzie, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

Softballmom23 wrote:
I don't think they should be allowed to MAKE your children take any kind of medication! It should be the parents decision!
Because children are private property, not people
Shelldigger

Battletown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

myname wrote:
<quoted text>
You said:
..."especially since the shots now are the shots our parents and we got"...
From what I've learned vaccines today are NOT what used to be given. Far from it. Used to be a vaccine against a handful of health issues - diptheria, mumps,measles, tetanus.
Today's vaccine covers an armload of health issues.I'll look this up and get back to you on it.
I strongly feel it sometimes brings on autism. I don't rightly put too much confidence in these scientific researches.
The conclusion made about autism could be and probably is for the benefit of 'Big Pharma' working in direct collusion with FDA.
After all - if the vaccines were declared HARMFUL, think how much $millions$ the drug companies would then lose! Drug companies DON'T care about our health; they care about making MONEY only.
Hey MyName... Let me tell you a story. A guy, Wakefield is his name, did a research paper on vax causing autism, and made the link claiming that vax did indeed cause autism. This meme took off like a fire in California, and was raging wildly before, guess what? It was proven that Wakefield was a crank, a fraud, a liar. His paper was retracted, his license revoked, and he no longer can practice. Problem is, now all the conspiracy wackaloons out there think that this falsified meme is for real, and that "Big Pharma" is the bad guy, and probably chem trails and bigfoot, and whatever else people like that want to believe.

Vax does not cause autism. Not getting vaxxed does increase the risk of your kids coming down with a preventable disease, and possibly dying from it, but not before they have the chance to give it to someone else, thus perpetuating the disease. I just saw the other day, a church in Texas had a case of 25 or 26 ( I forget the actual count but it was needlessly high)kids coming down with measles. Why, because the the church they attended spouted off ignorant drivel like "let god heal you" instead of, "hey it might be a great idea to immunize" or "hey, if you get sick go to a doctor"

Vaccinate your kids. If you are too dang stupid to do it, then the state should be able to step in and see it gets done. Some people need to be protected from themselves, or at least their parents...
TN Voter

Kennewick, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

armadillo wrote:
Correction
Have you celebrated your (had your) fifth birthday yet?
Not the parentheses
Don't explain.... I've formed my opinion
Armadillo

Milan, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

TN Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't explain.... I've formed my opinion
And I am confident that your "formed opinion" isn't of any measurable value.
Hey

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

Shelldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey MyName... Let me tell you a story. A guy, Wakefield is his name, did a research paper on vax causing autism, and made the link claiming that vax did indeed cause autism. This meme took off like a fire in California, and was raging wildly before, guess what? It was proven that Wakefield was a crank, a fraud, a liar. His paper was retracted, his license revoked, and he no longer can practice. Problem is, now all the conspiracy wackaloons out there think that this falsified meme is for real, and that "Big Pharma" is the bad guy, and probably chem trails and bigfoot, and whatever else people like that want to believe.
Vax does not cause autism. Not getting vaxxed does increase the risk of your kids coming down with a preventable disease, and possibly dying from it, but not before they have the chance to give it to someone else, thus perpetuating the disease. I just saw the other day, a church in Texas had a case of 25 or 26 ( I forget the actual count but it was needlessly high)kids coming down with measles. Why, because the the church they attended spouted off ignorant drivel like "let god heal you" instead of, "hey it might be a great idea to immunize" or "hey, if you get sick go to a doctor"
Vaccinate your kids. If you are too dang stupid to do it, then the state should be able to step in and see it gets done. Some people need to be protected from themselves, or at least their parents...
Id like your opinion on Jenner's horse grease vaccine?
Armadillo

Huntingdon, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Id like your opinion on Jenner's horse grease vaccine?
As usual, you are showing your ignorance.

See

http://biotech.law.lsu.edu/cphl/history/artic...
Hey

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

Armadillo wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual, you are showing your ignorance.
See
http://biotech.law.lsu.edu/cphl/history/artic...
As usual there are two sides to the story.
http://www.vaclib.org/news/smallpoxalert.htm
A Concerned Tennesseean

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

Take a stand against the replacement of the Southern people, take a stand against the government sanctioned waves upon waves of 3rd world immigration. Visit the link below and support the League of the South on October 12, 2013 in Murfreesboro and Shelbyville Tennessee and SAY NO to the demographic displacement of your fellow Southerners!:

https://www.facebook.com/events/1568525345163...

This is wrong! You have a voice. We will make sure it's heard. JOIN US!
Wandaful

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

This has got to be by far the most dumbest question ever asked in mankind. I'll say it this way. Don't give your child ANY vaccinations at all and see what happens and who will you try and sue first.
Hey

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

Wandaful wrote:
This has got to be by far the most dumbest question ever asked in mankind. I'll say it this way. Don't give your child ANY vaccinations at all and see what happens and who will you try and sue first.
Maybe you need to check out the other side of the story besides the one pushed by those who are profit driven.
"All vaccines are contaminated, every last one of them"
http://www.salem-news.com/articles/november29...

Wandaful

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

I do not read a bunch of crap. Like the flu vaccine we know what it is. I have traveled the US and abroad and will take the necessary vaccine to be in that country or state. I had ALL my shots as a child and continue to get them now. I have made it this far with them and will continue to get the reccommended vacs when scheduled. Thank you though. I want to hear from experience and not from written material. After all it is America and we do have choices and options.
Muffin

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

I have lost all faith in the FDA and the Federal Government. Up until about two years I really didnt believe that they would hurt the American people for profit. However, I was attending a seminar on depression and anxiety and learned that there is a drug that can cure 85% of chemical depression but the US government will not approve it's use. Why! Because if you take away all the sales of Anti- depressants in the US it would damage the enconomy. Sad that we will put money over people. I trust nothing FDA now says about drugs.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 7,921 - 7,940 of8,869
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••