Should state mandate immunizations? N...

Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July

There are 9767 comments on the Chattanoogan.com story from May 4, 2011, titled Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July. In it, Chattanoogan.com reports that:

Immunizations are one of the most efficient and cost-effective ways to protect children against childhood diseases and Tennessee law requires documented immunizations.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chattanoogan.com.

Hey

Cookeville, TN

#8445 Jul 28, 2013
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
New vaccine proven to remove "Hey" from Topix.
Go ahead and google your way to the answer.
I would suggest Maurice Hilleman for starters.
Relax and concentrate, take a deep breath and try Maurice Hilleman SV-40 or Maurice Hilleman mycoplasma bio-warfare.
SomeOne

United States

#8449 Jul 29, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
I would suggest Maurice Hilleman for starters.
Relax and concentrate, take a deep breath and try Maurice Hilleman SV-40 or Maurice Hilleman mycoplasma bio-warfare.
See
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2...

Provide specific sources or shut the f up. Prevailing academic ettiquite is that people provide complete references to sources. This game that "I took the effort, so you must also" impedes progress in searching out the truth.

Perhaps I am being optimistic in thinking Zohar you will have any idea of the point here.
SomeOne

United States

#8450 Jul 29, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
I would suggest Maurice Hilleman for starters.
Relax and concentrate, take a deep breath and try Maurice Hilleman SV-40 or Maurice Hilleman mycoplasma bio-warfare.
Not Zohar but that
SomeOne

United States

#8451 Jul 29, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
You too friggen lazy to Google?
You are too lazy to provide your sources.
Google does not discriminate between bullsh|t and what is not.
Your understanding is unbelievably limited.
SomeOne

United States

#8452 Jul 29, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh My God.
This all you got?
I already did the research Bozo.
Hey must have quite the following.(S)he provides negative judgments (nuts, etc) f or each post that s(he) doesn't like.
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#8453 Jul 29, 2013
SomeOne wrote:
<quoted text>
You are too lazy to provide your sources.
Google does not discriminate between bullsh|t and what is not.
Your understanding is unbelievably limited.
If y'all go through previous posts I have put up sources.
Don't see much on you side of this issue with sources, I see only running down those of us who do not go along with your agenda.
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#8454 Jul 29, 2013
SomeOne wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey must have quite the following.(S)he provides negative judgments (nuts, etc) f or each post that s(he) doesn't like.
How do y'all like your new judge its now Bozo did it myself.
You ate welcome.
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#8455 Jul 29, 2013
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
New vaccine proven to remove "Hey" from Topix.
Go ahead and google your way to the answer.
Oh BTW google your -New vaccine proven to remove "Hey" from Topix.
Google is right on the ball Bozo.

Since: Sep 07

Los Angeles, CA

#8456 Jul 29, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh BTW google your -New vaccine proven to remove "Hey" from Topix.
Google is right on the ball Bozo.
Great, then it really makes us wonder why you can't find any source material for your claims.
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#8457 Jul 29, 2013
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
Great, then it really makes us wonder why you can't find any source material for your claims.
us?
SomeOne

United States

#8458 Jul 29, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
us?
Yes us.
SomeOne

United States

#8459 Jul 29, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
If y'all go through previous posts I have put up sources.
Don't see much on you side of this issue with sources, I see only running down those of us who do not go along with your agenda.
As I wrote, this game of "i did the research then you must too." is pure crap. Provide a complete URL for each source. Why are you so reluctant do so?
SomeOne

United States

#8460 Jul 29, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
How do y'all like your new judge its now Bozo did it myself.
You ate welcome.
Your silliness suggests you have no argument. Donkey.
SomeOne

United States

#8461 Jul 29, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
If y'all go through previous posts I have put up sources.
Don't see much on you side of this issue with sources, I see only running down those of us who do not go along with your agenda.
Your sources are incomplete, and likely to be of marginal value.
SomeOne

United States

#8462 Jul 29, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Y'all know what you can do with your primary source don't ya?
your silly retort makes it quite clear that you have no argument.
SomeOne

United States

#8463 Jul 29, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
If y'all go through previous posts I have put up sources.
Don't see much on you side of this issue with sources, I see only running down those of us who do not go along with your agenda.
You seem to be the one with the agenda.
SomeOne

United States

#8464 Jul 29, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
When someone makes a claim I let Google take me to the Source. Works good, if your fingers know what to do and your brain can grasp that idea.
Works "good"?
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#8465 Jul 29, 2013
SomeOne wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes us.
Well I'll be damned if it ain't the Bobbsey Twins.
SomeOne

United States

#8466 Jul 29, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I'll be damned if it ain't the Bobbsey Twins.
Each of your posts make you appear to be more silly.

Those whose arguments are weak have no imagination and resort to attacking the persons.

Your agenda blinds you.
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#8467 Jul 29, 2013
SomeOne wrote:
<quoted text>
Each of your posts make you appear to be more silly.
Those whose arguments are weak have no imagination and resort to attacking the persons.
Your agenda blinds you.
Wow I'm impressed. You got all this out of a Bobbsey Twin statement.
You would make Sigmund proud. Einstein not so much.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hepatitis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Finally! UK Government expected to make it easi... May 9 Gremlin 4
Hepatitis C: Down but Not Out - Oral Direct-Act... Mar '17 hcvnewdrugs 1
News Syringe exchange called for in Pittsfield Mar '17 pissed off and on 4
Cure for hepatitis affordable? (May '16) Feb '17 Otisa 4
News Dubai to screen expats for Hepatitis C and Syph... (Sep '08) Feb '17 emz 18
cured with herbal medicine Feb '17 judith 1
News Health Ranger exposes chemical violence of merc... Jan '17 friend 8
More from around the web