Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July

May 4, 2011 Full story: Chattanoogan.com 9,600

Immunizations are one of the most efficient and cost-effective ways to protect children against childhood diseases and Tennessee law requires documented immunizations.

Full Story
Someone

Trezevant, TN

#8312 Jul 5, 2013
sam wrote:
Q
Qqqa
I want to thank you. Personally for such an enlightening post.
Big Dog

Jumilla, Spain

#8313 Jul 5, 2013
Someone wrote:
<quoted text>
I want to thank you. Personally for such an enlightening post.
Why?
Someone

Trezevant, TN

#8314 Jul 5, 2013
Big Dog wrote:
<quoted text>Why?
Why not.
Someone

Trezevant, TN

#8315 Jul 5, 2013
You imbeciles who persist in judging my posts as nuts, not a clue, etc. are idiots.

You know that there is a difference-- or do you?

Probably not.

Judging posts here is a sign of laziness or dishonesty.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#8317 Jul 12, 2013
"Hepatitis B Vaccine Has Been Ruled To Cause Chronic Fatigue Syndrome:(VIDEO)."

Click here:
http://www.examiner.com/article/hepatitis-b-v...

Since: Sep 07

Valley Village, CA

#8318 Jul 12, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
"Hepatitis B Vaccine Has Been Ruled To Cause Chronic Fatigue Syndrome:(VIDEO)."
Click here:
http://www.examiner.com/article/hepatitis-b-v...
Wow, that's pretty amazing since they have no actual diagnosis for CFS and don't have ANY means of testing for it, verifying it, etc.

So I guess they've solved ALL these issues ....

Oh wait, no they didn't. It's bullshit

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#8319 Jul 12, 2013
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, that's pretty amazing since they have no actual diagnosis for CFS and don't have ANY means of testing for it, verifying it, etc.
So I guess they've solved ALL these issues ....
Oh wait, no they didn't. It's bullshit
That's very possible. I make no claims to believing it or not believing it. I just thought it was interesting and that it was worthy of posting, so that each Person could make up their own mind about what it says.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#8320 Jul 12, 2013
"New Limits On Arsenic In Apple Juice."

Click here:
http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/limits-a...

Since: Sep 07

Valley Village, CA

#8322 Jul 13, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
That's very possible. I make no claims to believing it or not believing it. I just thought it was interesting and that it was worthy of posting, so that each Person could make up their own mind about what it says.
The problem is that that is not how science or human psychology work.

An "average" reader will read that title (not the article) and believe that it's true, then fail to get vaccinated against a _VERY_ real and _VERY_ deadly disease to protect themselves from a condition which people can not agree even exists.
zmxk

Duluth, GA

#8323 Jul 13, 2013
Kankakee
SomeOne

Huntingdon, TN

#8324 Jul 13, 2013
zmxk wrote:
Kankakee
Your brilliance is truly exceptional. So pithy, so insightful, so clever.
ivy

Jackson, TN

#8325 Jul 13, 2013
Better

Since: Sep 07

Valley Village, CA

#8327 Jul 14, 2013
New study finds that mothers of autistic children are 21x more likely to have antibodies in their system associated with their immune system having attacked the fetus.

http://www.ucdmc.ucdavis.edu/publish/news/new...

So, I supposed what's happening is that a child gets vaccinated which causes the mother's body to produce the antibody retroactively back through time to the pregnancy...

Or, WAKEFIELD WAS F'ING LYING.
SomeOne

Huntingdon, TN

#8328 Jul 14, 2013
Nuggin wrote:
New study finds that mothers of autistic children are 21x more likely to have antibodies in their system associated with their immune system having attacked the fetus.
http://www.ucdmc.ucdavis.edu/publish/news/new...
So, I supposed what's happening is that a child gets vaccinated which causes the mother's body to produce the antibody retroactively back through time to the pregnancy...
Or, WAKEFIELD WAS F'ING LYING.
Or, more likely, that the child's autism causes the development of the antibodies in the mother.:)

Since: Sep 07

Valley Village, CA

#8329 Jul 14, 2013
SomeOne wrote:
<quoted text>
Or, more likely, that the child's autism causes the development of the antibodies in the mother.:)
Retroactively through time....

So, here's two possible scenarios:

Scenarios one:
The female immune system reacts to the presence of the fetus as if it were a kind of infection and produces antibodies which negatively effect brain development. This explains increases in autism rates among older women and higher rates of autism in boys rather than girls.
http://www.webmd.com/brain/autism/news/201002...
http://www.autismspeaks.org/what-autism/facts...

The child is born with different brain development which isn't easily detected in infants because, let's face it, infants aren't terrible social.

However, around the time the child reaches various learning milestones, it becomes clear that they are developing differently.

Coincidentally, this is also when the child is getting their shots.

NOT coincidentally, autistic children who never get those shots have the same development rate and prevelance as those that do.

Scenario Two:
Mothers of all different ages all have perfectly normal children who develop perfectly normally until the evil pharma companies give them autism. Then, the fact that the child has a disability causes the mother's body to produce an immunoresponse but this same response is NOT present in the father, the aunt, the sister, the teacher or anyone else in contact with the child.

And the pharma companies are deliberately targeting boys and children of old mothers to turn autistic with their magic vaccines.

Also, they turn an equal percentage of unvaccinated children autistic just to keep it secret.

Hrmmmm, which sounds more like science and which sounds more like fiction?
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#8330 Jul 14, 2013
1 in 10,000 Amish children have Autism.
http://www.ageofautism.com/2009/02/olmsted-on...

Since: Sep 07

Valley Village, CA

#8331 Jul 14, 2013
Hey wrote:
1 in 10,000 Amish children have Autism.
http://www.ageofautism.com/2009/02/olmsted-on...
Lots of inbreeding in the Amish. Perhaps they lack of genetic marker.

Any idea on rates among Asians/Indians/etc?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#8332 Jul 14, 2013
I read the other day that, they now suspect that exposure of the Mother to pesticides might be one of the causes of Autism in the Child.
Aunt George

Ural, Russia

#8333 Jul 15, 2013
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
Lots of inbreeding in the Amish. Perhaps they lack of genetic marker.
Any idea on rates among Asians/Indians/etc?
I hear a lot of inbreeding goes on in Tennessee too any idea why?

Since: Sep 07

Valley Village, CA

#8334 Jul 15, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
I read the other day that, they now suspect that exposure of the Mother to pesticides might be one of the causes of Autism in the Child.
That wouldn't explain why autism rates are pretty stable across countries, counties, states, etc.

No reason to believe that a woman in rural Iowa is getting the same exposure to pesticides as a woman in metropolitan Denmark.

Also wouldn't explain why older women are having more autistic children.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hepatitis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vaccine pros and cons: Palmerton mother... Mon anothervoice 76
Vietnam does not import tainted frozen berries ... Feb 25 true 1
Is there a link between the measles outbreak an... Feb 22 Le Jimbo 395
Australians get hepatitis A from Chinese berries Feb 18 Icepax Knight 1
Best dating and support community for Hepatitis Feb 9 Jim 2
Other Vaccines Are Available for Your Kids Feb 4 VACCINES MAIM KILL 1
FDA grapples with oversight of fecal transplants (Jun '14) Jan '15 STALK THIS 6
More from around the web