Should state mandate immunizations? N...

Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July

There are 9752 comments on the Chattanoogan.com story from May 4, 2011, titled Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July. In it, Chattanoogan.com reports that:

Immunizations are one of the most efficient and cost-effective ways to protect children against childhood diseases and Tennessee law requires documented immunizations.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chattanoogan.com.

Since: Sep 07

Los Angeles, CA

#8096 Jun 23, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Where in the hell did I say these MDs put Jeasus stuff on a bone and stuck it in some ones mouth?
I said (now take a deep breath and relax)the MDs at that time, after the healers were toasted, and cloves weren't on the new agenda, and they didn't know what the hell to do, they wrote" in the name of the father, the son, and the holy ghost," (I'm not sure if they added Amen to that statement) across the jaw, on the outside of the person's face,in the jaw area, over where the tooth problem was.
Got That?
Pray one up for myself you say?
I am an Atheist.
First, you aren't an atheist. You believe in magic.

Second, you can't go back and declare that a faith healer was an MD simply because they weren't the kind of magic you believe in.

Los Angeles, CA

#8097 Jun 23, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did I say, Jackass, that the Vice President, determined medical diagnostic practices?
About 20 posts ago you said that you didn't trust the DSM because Dick Cheney lied about Iraq.

You "don't trust the establishment" meaning ANY GROUP of educated people who come to a consensus about something must be wrong.

Basically, you're an uneducated contrarian living off the work of others.

If you want to be a parasite on society, that's fine. Just STFU about it.
BigBoss

Lithonia, GA

#8098 Jun 23, 2013
No. There are still cancer viruses in the vaccines. Plus, the deaths of children from multiple vaccine doses can only be called carnage. One study demonstrates that giving 5-8 doses instead of 1-4 doses at a time has resulted in an extra 51,750 to 103,500 child deaths in the last 20 years.
Somebody

Kingsport, TN

#8099 Jun 23, 2013
BigBoss wrote:
No. There are still cancer viruses in the vaccines. Plus, the deaths of children from multiple vaccine doses can only be called carnage. One study demonstrates that giving 5-8 doses instead of 1-4 doses at a time has resulted in an extra 51,750 to 103,500 child deaths in the last 20 years.
Which study?
BigBoss

New York, NY

#8100 Jun 23, 2013
Somebody wrote:
<quoted text>
Which study?
How would I know I'm just a dumb hick.
Hey

Crossville, TN

#8101 Jun 23, 2013
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
You claimed that everything being said by "the establishment" is false.
Well, the establishment says you need to breathe air.
So, either your premise is wrong _or_ you don't need to breathe air.
Which is it?
Hey sweetie. I thought y'all said DOs were with the witchcraft crowd they also say you need to breathe.
Are y'all saying now that DOS are in the same category as MDs cause they also think it's good to breathe?
Are MDs also in to witchcraft because they now agree with DOs?
Is everyone into the craft because we all believe in breathing?
So what are y'all saying?
Hey

Crossville, TN

#8102 Jun 23, 2013
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
About 20 posts ago you said that you didn't trust the DSM because Dick Cheney lied about Iraq.
You "don't trust the establishment" meaning ANY GROUP of educated people who come to a consensus about something must be wrong.
Basically, you're an uneducated contrarian living off the work of others.
If you want to be a parasite on society, that's fine. Just STFU about it.
You did not answer my question on if y'all trusted liars and murders and thieves?
Because those educated establishment people you back up have done these things over and over and over.
This does not concern you at all?
Are you a thief, liar, and killer, so therefore you have no problem with these kinds of behaviors?

Somebody

Kingsport, TN

#8103 Jun 23, 2013
BigBoss wrote:
<quoted text>How would I know I'm just a dumb hick.
So you just made the results up?
BigBoss

New York, NY

#8104 Jun 23, 2013
Somebody wrote:
<quoted text>
So you just made the results up?
I'm not tellin, ha...ha... ha...
Hey

Crossville, TN

#8105 Jun 23, 2013
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
First, you aren't an atheist. You believe in magic.
Second, you can't go back and declare that a faith healer was an MD simply because they weren't the kind of magic you believe in.
You never answered the questions I asked and then you just twist things around instead. Either you can't comprehend what you're reading or you're a great manipulator.
But it isn't working.
curious

Jacksboro, TN

#8106 Jun 23, 2013
lol funny wrote:
<quoted text>
The government is paid to protect us not to run car dealerships, give banks in other countries money to bail them out, not to take from tax payers to give to ppl w/ a lack of education child credit for having children they couldn't afford. YES the government is PAID to protect us and that's what I like to think I pay taxes for. We're not a Democracy were a republic we elect our presidents, governors etc. Some people wouldn't get their children shots, send them to school where they make other children sick. My child/children shouldn't have to die because they may or may not get sick from a shot.
If you get your kids vaccinated then why are they still at risk if mine are.not vaccinated?
Hey

Crossville, TN

#8107 Jun 23, 2013
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
In that MDs practice medicine and DOs practice witchcraft.
It appears y'all were the one referring to the witchcraft doesn't it?
Guess who

New York, NY

#8108 Jun 23, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
It appears y'all were the one referring to the witchcraft doesn't it?
Why you always bring SexySassySenior up?
akka

Chatsworth, GA

#8109 Jun 23, 2013
..!?
Someone

Kingsport, TN

#8110 Jun 23, 2013
BigBoss wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not tellin, ha...ha... ha...
Good for you.
deb

United States

#8111 Jun 23, 2013
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you need to check again because you are WILDLY off.
You honestly believe that 80% of school children are sitting the corner rocking back and forth unable to communicate?
No.
No,they're not sittin in the corner...some children that have autism are extremely gifted...vaccines are like any other drugs or meds,everyone's reaction to them could be more or less extreme...and if i'm off,and i hope and pray that i am,so be it...i'd much rather be wrong about this than millions of ppl sittin back lettin this sh.. take place
deb

United States

#8112 Jun 23, 2013
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't just make sh1t up and claim you "read it" somewhere.
if i wanted to argue i would've gotten married long ago,that's all the bs i got for you...i guess you can't wake ppl up...change your diet,pray for the truth,do s'thin different......look up and read on:vaccinations,autism,compani es with jobs for ppl with autism on bing..try this book "it can't happen here".....go back to bing: antibiotics,candida overgrowth,this will direct you to the conclusion of.....exzema,psoriasis,diabet es,psoriatic arthritis,staph,multiple sclerosis,brain fog, mental disorientation,premature aging....read up on mothers changing childrens"who have psoriasis and other(adhd,autism,etc.)" diets to home grown veggies instead of processed fast food high fructose corn syrup usa....within a couple of months of changing the children's diets to "real" food the health and mental issues subsided....and i wonder why another country would torch down an american fast food chain store when they build and try to sell food over there....hm,i guess i've confused you with all the bs...or maybe ya need to quit takin the red pills neo ;)
umm

Sparta, TN

#8113 Jun 23, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
DOs say you need to breathe. Faith healers say you need to breathe. Donald Duck and Pluto know that you have to breathe. Everyone knows you have to breath.
To prove it you put a plastic bag over you head and see what happens. You'll croak every time.
Try it you'll like it. Jackass.
YOU FIRST
Someone

Kingsport, TN

#8114 Jun 23, 2013
deb wrote:
<quoted text> if i wanted to argue i would've gotten married long ago,that's all the bs i got for you...i guess you can't wake ppl up...change your diet,pray for the truth,do s'thin different......look up and read on:vaccinations,autism,compani es with jobs for ppl with autism on bing..try this book "it can't happen here".....go back to bing: antibiotics,candida overgrowth,this will direct you to the conclusion of.....exzema,psoriasis,diabet es,psoriatic arthritis,staph,multiple sclerosis,brain fog, mental disorientation,premature aging....read up on mothers changing childrens"who have psoriasis and other(adhd,autism,etc.)" diets to home grown veggies instead of processed fast food high fructose corn syrup usa....within a couple of months of changing the children's diets to "real" food the health and mental issues subsided....and i wonder why another country would torch down an american fast food chain store when they build and try to sell food over there....hm,i guess i've confused you with all the bs...or maybe ya need to quit takin the red pills neo ;)
I think Nuggins is asking for citations for sources of information.
If you jdon't like to argue, why are you jumping into this?

Los Angeles, CA

#8117 Jun 24, 2013
deb wrote:
<quoted text> if i wanted to argue i would've gotten married long ago,that's all the bs i got for you...i guess you can't wake ppl up...change your diet,pray for the truth,do s'thin different......look up and read on:vaccinations,autism,compani es with jobs for ppl with autism on bing..try this book "it can't happen here".....go back to bing: antibiotics,candida overgrowth,this will direct you to the conclusion of.....exzema,psoriasis,diabet es,psoriatic arthritis,staph,multiple sclerosis,brain fog, mental disorientation,premature aging....read up on mothers changing childrens"who have psoriasis and other(adhd,autism,etc.)" diets to home grown veggies instead of processed fast food high fructose corn syrup usa....within a couple of months of changing the children's diets to "real" food the health and mental issues subsided....and i wonder why another country would torch down an american fast food chain store when they build and try to sell food over there....hm,i guess i've confused you with all the bs...or maybe ya need to quit takin the red pills neo ;)
OMFG, you just talk and talk and talk...

I'm not surprised you aren't married. No man could put up with this endless stream of bullsh1t.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hepatitis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News US: Hepatitis C batters a state unable to affor... Thu U Know Baby 1
News New Authorization For Needle Exchange In Pittsf... Dec 2 Cops are degenerates 3
News Dubai to screen expats for Hepatitis C and Syph... (Sep '08) Nov 15 AKBER 16
Cure for hepatitis affordable? (May '16) Nov 11 lblanco 3
News FDA grapples with oversight of fecal transplants (Jun '14) Oct '16 israel on the dole 11
News Magnitude of dirty VA hospital equipment unknown (Apr '09) Aug '16 oldvet 9
does a liver biopsy hurt? (Oct '09) Aug '16 Jo G 37
More from around the web