Should state mandate immunizations? N...

Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July

There are 9775 comments on the Chattanoogan.com story from May 4, 2011, titled Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July. In it, Chattanoogan.com reports that:

Immunizations are one of the most efficient and cost-effective ways to protect children against childhood diseases and Tennessee law requires documented immunizations.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chattanoogan.com.

Tired

Dandridge, TN

#7644 May 17, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Were you Mike Akbar?
And BTW - I never thought he was "stooped"...
addy baby

United States

#7645 May 17, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Were you Mike Akbar?
name or place for $500
addy baby

United States

#7646 May 17, 2013
Tired wrote:
<quoted text>
i dnt even know wth ur talkin bout
Mike

Rowlett, TX

#7647 May 17, 2013
Haha, such clueless twits.
addy baby

United States

#7648 May 17, 2013
Ther u go,yell it sis lmao

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#7649 May 17, 2013
Tired wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought I read that he died?
Nobody ever dies on Topix, they just change User Names! Lol!*wink*

Location hidden

#7650 May 17, 2013
Tired wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say that he was "stooped", did I? I think somebody else must've said that, not me. I never thought he was "stooped"...I thought he was probably very handsome in a Manly-sort of way, coming from inside where it really matters, regardless of what his outside looked like. I miss Mike and liked him alot, as I guess you can tell.:)

Location hidden

#7651 May 17, 2013
I'm surprised that anybody even remembers him, but me. :)
Silvermaven

United States

#7652 May 17, 2013
Fly on the wall wrote:
<quoted text>Can you get aids from gay activities?
You can get the real AIDS from insect bites, sex, fetal transmission/Autism, eating someone else's spirochetes as they exit the skin enveloped in all the JUNK DNA they have infected us with.

http://www.ucalgary.ca/paulkubeslab/node/31
Neutrophil extracellular traps (NETs) are webs of DNA covered with antimicrobial molecules that constitute a newly described killing mechanism in innate immune defense.

Take a look at how much that JUNK DNA has hurt us from across the globe.
http://foutetandarts.wordpress.com/
http://www.lymephotos.com/bb/1.html
http://www.morgellons-research.org/morgellons...

And now that someone bothered to look after crucifying Wakefield it is being found in the guts and the brains as well.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23406300
addy baby

United States

#7653 May 17, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody ever dies on Topix, they just change User Names! Lol!*wink*
n betray me over n over while u got each other n who got me? I got me,who got the two of u,i got u,yall r lucky mofos i cldnt intentionaly hurt either of u,even if my gd life n neone elses depended on it.u know why i cnt? Coz how i feel for both u fkin bastards,yall my gd heart n mofo soul n lk at wtf u do to me workin together against me nstead of leaving me tha fuck alone.ive gave u two evry gd part of me piece by mofo piece over n over n still mofo do.i lways will coz how i feel bout u two n how i c the two of u.tender hearted n cnt fkin care for ur own gd selves soo i do my gd best to take care of the three of us
Silvermaven

United States

#7654 May 17, 2013
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
....riiiiiiight.
Because in the 80s, only homosexuals and IV drug users were getting vaccinations.
I guess it's just a MASSIVE coincidence that we can track AIDS cases by sexual contact with people carrying HIV.
Clearly no correlation there except for the 100% correlation.
No, we got hundreds of syndromes because the criminals thrilled the medical world with lies of "IMMORTAL" cell lines used for vaccines. Only they fergot to tell everyone that they were immortal because HeLa cells came from a woman who had spirochetal disease!

Spirochetes have 30-60 morphological forms fools. And when stressed morph into the size of the smallest virus' known to man. HIV/EBV/LYME are all the same damn thing...GET IT!!!

Look up their WB's...LOL The only diff. is criminals tests and guidelines to leave out the real AIDS!!! Spirochetal prion proteins that do not care what they share their genes with. And they KNEW this in 1985 when the HepB test found 88% of HIV.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3...
The plasmids together function as a portable incubator for genetic innovation that allows Bb to accomplish immune evasion feats not witnessed elsewhere in the bacterial kingdom.

Gene sharing stealth spirochetal prion proteins infections they lied about not only to kill you but to steal USA! And the same reason they now have 22 US soldiers keeling themselves a day after adding Anthrax and Smallpox to their already infected immune systems.
Tired

Dandridge, TN

#7655 May 17, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
I'm surprised that anybody even remembers him, but me.:)
I remember him. The only reason I said he was not "stooped" is because you thought the one you were responding to was him... It is hard to comprehend the mentality of some of these posters.
Hey

Crossville, TN

#7656 May 17, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Now Nuggin, isn't it obvious that these People can't or won't read any News Articles? C'mon, you asking for the impossible!
Ignorance is TRULY Bliss for them!
So where is your good info?You didn't mention Tea Pubs or Fake Fox?
You are slipping.Maybe you could give us some information on the Zombies.
phantom

Lavinia, TN

#7657 May 17, 2013
Seriously SSS, what do you currently do for an income??? You have such a big mouth when it comes to cutting down others, what is your current contribution to society?
Hey

Crossville, TN

#7658 May 17, 2013
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll make this simple for you.
Recently, a couple followed their religious beliefs and "prayed" for their child to be cured of a chronic ear infection which subsequently led to his death.
Had this child received a normal course of antibiotics, he would be alive and well.
This was the THIRD child these parents have sacrificed in this way.
Is it their right to deny these children medical attention, knowing that it will lead to the child's preventable death?
-or-
Is it the duty of the rest of the citizens to step in and protect a fellow citizen from unjust, unsafe and unfair practices which are being forced upon them by this couple?
Who stepped in when the SV-40 was discovered in the Polio Vaccine?
They just continued on.
Now it continues to pass on from generation to generation.
But of course none of this really exists does it?
Who stepped in when the government experiments on the people without their knowledge? Like the little children who they radiated and killed them.
Your information says vaccines are safe and they work.Others have information that says they are not safe and have been shown not to work.
The antibiotic story is not the same as the vaccine story.

Location hidden

#7659 May 17, 2013
Tired wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember him. The only reason I said he was not "stooped" is because you thought the one you were responding to was him... It is hard to comprehend the mentality of some of these posters.
TELL ME ABOUT IT! I don't understand ANY of them, except for a couple, or so, of the Long-timers that still use the same Names. The rest of them just confuse the heck outta me, which is their intention, I'm sure.
Almost everybody that I once dearly loved, has left or changed Names....and I don't know which. I may be missing Posters that are still here, for all I know!:(
phantom

Lavinia, TN

#7660 May 17, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>TELL ME ABOUT IT! I don't understand ANY of them, except for a couple, or so, of the Long-timers that still use the same Names. The rest of them just confuse the heck outta me, which is their intention, I'm sure.
Almost everybody that I once dearly loved, has left or changed Names....and I don't know which. I may be missing Posters that are still here, for all I know!:(
Dodging it yet again SSS? Lol all that does is tell everybody that you really are a welfare grabbing loser.

Location hidden

#7661 May 17, 2013
I've decided that Topix is hard on my emotions! Kinda like a bad ride on an Emotional Roller Coaster!:)
phantom

Lavinia, TN

#7662 May 17, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>TELL ME ABOUT IT! I don't understand ANY of them, except for a couple, or so, of the Long-timers that still use the same Names. The rest of them just confuse the heck outta me, which is their intention, I'm sure.
Must not take much to confuse you.

Since: Sep 07

Los Angeles, CA

#7663 May 17, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Who stepped in when the SV-40 was discovered in the Polio Vaccine?
They just continued on.
Now it continues to pass on from generation to generation.
But of course none of this really exists does it?
Who stepped in when the government experiments on the people without their knowledge? Like the little children who they radiated and killed them.
Your information says vaccines are safe and they work.Others have information that says they are not safe and have been shown not to work.
The antibiotic story is not the same as the vaccine story.
The problem here, as always with you internet loons, is that you think that both sides of the debate have the same quality and quantity of information. They don't.

A man in a tinfoil hat posting that the Earth is hollow is not equal the entire rest of geology telling him it's not.

A person claiming WITHOUT evidence that SV40 is responsible for anything is not equal to the endless studies which have shown no such link.

Further, you are trying (and failing) to hold the world up to some ideal standard that does not exist.

This is not a question of whether or not something can achieve an imaginary perfect solution, but one of whether or not more good is done than harm.

You've got no evidence that the polio vaccine has caused ANY damage, yet we DO know that the polio vaccine eradicated... wait for it.... polio.

If you had a child crippled by polio you would be on this same forum ranting and raving about how medical science has failed to provide you with a cure for polio.

Instead, because you have been saved from that horrible outcome, you're here claiming that the people who actually PREVENTED that from happening are failures because you _THINK_ that _MAYBE_ something _MIGHT_ be wrong.

Nice try. Go back to flipping burgers and playing x-box. The grown ups are too busy trying to save people's lives to deal with the likes of you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hepatitis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Officials issue blood-infection warning to Lond... Jan 13 small and large p... 1
News New immunizations required for Kentucky students Jan 1 VACCINES MAIM KILL 1
News More than one third of U.S. HIV patients fail t... Dec 26 LIAM 1
cured with herbal medicine (Feb '17) Dec '17 LIAM 2
News It's now much easier to give blood if you're a ... Nov '17 Ex Senator Santpo... 23
News California Experiences Hepatitis A Outbreak Nov '17 Solarman 1
News California declares emergency to fight hepatiti... Oct '17 Fit2Serve 12
More from around the web