Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July

May 4, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Chattanoogan.com

Immunizations are one of the most efficient and cost-effective ways to protect children against childhood diseases and Tennessee law requires documented immunizations.

Comments (Page 343)

Showing posts 6,841 - 6,860 of8,462
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
fatnlong

Cleveland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7445
May 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

lol wrote:
<quoted text>Your problem is you just can't handle the truth, and choose to change things around to fit your own twisted views.
SexySassySenior is a complete joke. End of story.
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7446
May 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, the _VIDEO_ is the source.
Did you watch the clip? No? Sort of figures, doesn't it.
Why waste my time. My issue isn't with the video clip, it is with what you said, then said you said, then said you didn't say.

Since: Sep 07

Valley Village, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7447
May 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Done my homework wrote:
<quoted text>
Why waste my time. My issue isn't with the video clip, it is with what you said, then said you said, then said you didn't say.
Like most Conservatives wasting your time with getting the actual facts isn't something in which you are interested.

Pretty typical.

There's a reason the GOP is anti-education. They know that if, by accident, any one of their voters managed to read a book, they would lose them forever.

I gave you a perfect example of the FoxNews crew lying to your face because they _know_ that you are too stupid to realize that Obama can't actually pixelate himself.

And you BOUGHT it.
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7448
May 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
Like most Conservatives wasting your time with getting the actual facts isn't something in which you are interested.
Pretty typical.
There's a reason the GOP is anti-education. They know that if, by accident, any one of their voters managed to read a book, they would lose them forever.
I gave you a perfect example of the FoxNews crew lying to your face because they _know_ that you are too stupid to realize that Obama can't actually pixelate himself.
And you BOUGHT it.
Let us all see if you can pool your intelligence and wrap your mind around this. I don't watch Fox News, nor do I watch CNN. Left wing, right wing, it doesn't matter because this bird don't fly, but either way it goes these days only the people get the bird, and that ain't nice.

You are a perfect illustration for why I don't watch any of the mouth pieces for either side of the two party tyranny system. You've been so indoctrinated, and so blinded by hatred, you can't even form a cogent thought for yourself. Also an excellent example for the Dumbing Down of America for the same reasons.

Since: Sep 07

Valley Village, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7449
May 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Done my homework wrote:
<quoted text>
Let us all see if you can pool your intelligence and wrap your mind around this. I don't watch Fox News, nor do I watch CNN. Left wing, right wing, it doesn't matter because this bird don't fly, but either way it goes these days only the people get the bird, and that ain't nice.
You are a perfect illustration for why I don't watch any of the mouth pieces for either side of the two party tyranny system. You've been so indoctrinated, and so blinded by hatred, you can't even form a cogent thought for yourself. Also an excellent example for the Dumbing Down of America for the same reasons.
I can describe you quite accurately.

You don't like news sources. You don't like facts. You don't like to be held responsible for your actions.

Basically you are a delusional paranoid drowning in your own ignorance proclaiming that you have the right to hurt others because you just don't know any better.

Here's a tip for you.

If you don't want to be a participant in the society, stop using our internet.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7450
May 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Done my homework wrote:
<quoted text>
Let us all see if you can pool your intelligence and wrap your mind around this. I don't watch Fox News, nor do I watch CNN. Left wing, right wing, it doesn't matter because this bird don't fly, but either way it goes these days only the people get the bird, and that ain't nice.
You are a perfect illustration for why I don't watch any of the mouth pieces for either side of the two party tyranny system. You've been so indoctrinated, and so blinded by hatred, you can't even form a cogent thought for yourself. Also an excellent example for the Dumbing Down of America for the same reasons.
So...where do you get your information?
lala

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7451
May 6, 2013
 
Here we go
Olivia

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7452
May 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
Like most Conservatives wasting your time with getting the actual facts isn't something in which you are interested.
Pretty typical.
There's a reason the GOP is anti-education. They know that if, by accident, any one of their voters managed to read a book, they would lose them forever.
I gave you a perfect example of the FoxNews crew lying to your face because they _know_ that you are too stupid to realize that Obama can't actually pixelate himself.
And you BOUGHT it.
I totally agree. GOP financiers want the public afraid and ignorant. Much easier to control and mesmerize with propaganda, lies, and fear tactics.
Olivia

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7453
May 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
So...where do you get your information?
Yes SSS, where does she get her info? I would like to know this as well.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7454
May 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
I totally agree. GOP financiers want the public afraid and ignorant. Much easier to control and mesmerize with propaganda, lies, and fear tactics.
Absolutely! It's worked well for them for the last 12 years-plus! So, why change a good thing, that's working, is the way they see it!

I'm just waiting for their Wealthy Benefactors to start another "Fox Fake News-Like" Propaganda TV Channel, with all this increased wealth they've acquired in the last 12-plus years. They can certainly afford it and wouldn't even miss it!
Olivia

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7455
May 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely! It's worked well for them for the last 12 years-plus! So, why change a good thing, that's working, is the way they see it!
I'm just waiting for their Wealthy Benefactors to start another "Fox Fake News-Like" Propaganda TV Channel, with all this increased wealth they've acquired in the last 12-plus years. They can certainly afford it and wouldn't even miss it!
Oh, please, say it ain't so. Not another FOX news. I cannot handle any more lies and fairy tales.
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7456
May 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
I can describe you quite accurately.
You don't like news sources. You don't like facts. You don't like to be held responsible for your actions.
Basically you are a delusional paranoid drowning in your own ignorance proclaiming that you have the right to hurt others because you just don't know any better.
Here's a tip for you.
If you don't want to be a participant in the society, stop using our internet.
Is that so?

Here's a little something you'll learn when you get an education. Ad Hominem attacks are a sure sign you've lost the argument. You go ahead though, the internet is open to all, at least for now.
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7457
May 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
So...where do you get your information?
Have I not covered that? Thomas, CSPAN, various news sites ranging from Democracy Now {used to check in at Real News Network, but they kinda lost it} to NewsMax, with BBC and Al Jazeera. Each story gets contrasted and compared between sources. The exceptions to the C/C is Thomas where I read the bills being considered by Congress; those have to be taken for what they are, but following the reporting on those bills can be quite entertaining.

From time to time a news story catches my eye, sometimes because of the source, and I may post it because I think it's interesting, not necessarily to make any kind of point.

I have recently been looking at another online source, BuzzSaw, hosted by Tyrel Ventura {yes, Jesse's son}. So far I've listened to 2 or 3 episodes.

Thank you for asking.
lol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7458
May 7, 2013
 
Done my homework wrote:
<quoted text>
Have I not covered that? Thomas, CSPAN, various news sites ranging from Democracy Now {used to check in at Real News Network, but they kinda lost it} to NewsMax, with BBC and Al Jazeera. Each story gets contrasted and compared between sources. The exceptions to the C/C is Thomas where I read the bills being considered by Congress; those have to be taken for what they are, but following the reporting on those bills can be quite entertaining.
From time to time a news story catches my eye, sometimes because of the source, and I may post it because I think it's interesting, not necessarily to make any kind of point.
I have recently been looking at another online source, BuzzSaw, hosted by Tyrel Ventura {yes, Jesse's son}. So far I've listened to 2 or 3 episodes.
Thank you for asking.
Do you have a link to that?
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7459
May 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

lol wrote:
<quoted text>Do you have a link to that?
Yes, but I usually just type in the URL myself. It's quicker than waiting on the bookmark toolbar.

Since: Sep 07

Valley Village, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7460
May 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Done my homework wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that so?
Here's a little something you'll learn when you get an education. Ad Hominem attacks are a sure sign you've lost the argument. You go ahead though, the internet is open to all, at least for now.
And here's a little something you'll learn when you get an education:

Pointing out that you are uninterested in facts is not an ad hominem attack. You pretty much declared it 2-3 posts ago when you said you weren't interested in the _video_ evidence.

An ad hom would be: "You are wrong because you are ugly."
This is: "You are wrong because you aren't interested in getting the correct information."

By the way, that's pretty much the definition of how people end up with the wrong answer.
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7461
May 7, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
And here's a little something you'll learn when you get an education:
Pointing out that you are uninterested in facts is not an ad hominem attack. You pretty much declared it 2-3 posts ago when you said you weren't interested in the _video_ evidence.
An ad hom would be: "You are wrong because you are ugly."
This is: "You are wrong because you aren't interested in getting the correct information."
By the way, that's pretty much the definition of how people end up with the wrong answer.
But I'm not uninterested in facts. I do find your grammatical errors to be worth pointing out when you don't feel the need to pay attention to others and I don't find your rhetoric and propaganda worthy of being called facts.

If you wish to use a term, like "non-edit", but wish to indicate that this is either parody or sarcasm, you should consider using quotation marks. Now if your intent was to deceive, or to draw me into a trap, then obviously you've failed at that as well.

Please tell me you're not the most educated Left Winger in the Tri-County area on Topix. That would be very disappointing, but I'm sure you've never "heard" that before.

Since: Sep 07

Valley Village, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7462
May 7, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Done my homework wrote:
If you wish to use a term, like "non-edit", but wish to indicate that this is either parody or sarcasm, you should consider using quotation marks.
Had you read the sentence you would know that a second set of quotation marks would have added confusion, not removed it.

The problem here, as always, is your lack of intellectual curiosity. You criticize my statement without reviewing the clip.

I'll lay it out for you one more time.

FoxNews was complaining about Obama's speech in which the term "you didn't build that" was used.

The had been, for the better part of a week, harping on that phrase as if he was referring to small business owners, when in fact he was saying that the small business owners are using bridges and highways which they didn't build.

They were deliberately taking his statement out of context.

What's worse, they were giving Romney a pass on the EXACT SAME POINT he had made in a different speech.

When FoxNews got called out for editing the President's speech and showing his comments out of context, Steve Doocey responded by acknowledging the criticism and then saying that he would now show the president's speech in context (ie unedited).

What followed was a clip in which the part of the speech which placed the statement IN CONTEXT was edited out using a particulate wipe which made Obama look like he was beaming up old Star Trek style.

This is the "non-edit" to which I was referring.

FoxNews literally told you (the viewer) that they were showing you (the viewer) a clip _in context_ and then proceeded to show you (the viewer) a clip that was OBVIOUSLY out of context.

Do you understand why that is misleading?

Would an ADULT understand why that is misleading?

Would a FoxNews viewer understand that they were being mislead?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7463
May 7, 2013
 
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
Had you read the sentence you would know that a second set of quotation marks would have added confusion, not removed it.
The problem here, as always, is your lack of intellectual curiosity. You criticize my statement without reviewing the clip.
I'll lay it out for you one more time.
FoxNews was complaining about Obama's speech in which the term "you didn't build that" was used.
The had been, for the better part of a week, harping on that phrase as if he was referring to small business owners, when in fact he was saying that the small business owners are using bridges and highways which they didn't build.
They were deliberately taking his statement out of context.
What's worse, they were giving Romney a pass on the EXACT SAME POINT he had made in a different speech.
When FoxNews got called out for editing the President's speech and showing his comments out of context, Steve Doocey responded by acknowledging the criticism and then saying that he would now show the president's speech in context (ie unedited).
What followed was a clip in which the part of the speech which placed the statement IN CONTEXT was edited out using a particulate wipe which made Obama look like he was beaming up old Star Trek style.
This is the "non-edit" to which I was referring.
FoxNews literally told you (the viewer) that they were showing you (the viewer) a clip _in context_ and then proceeded to show you (the viewer) a clip that was OBVIOUSLY out of context.
Do you understand why that is misleading?
Would an ADULT understand why that is misleading?
Would a FoxNews viewer understand that they were being mislead?
Yep, that's the "Fox Fake News" way of doing things, alright...edit, distort, and take things out of context , in order to manipulate their Viewers' opinions and make them think what FFN wants them to think. They are the "Masters of Deception", with a willing Group of viewers who are more than happy to be manipulated!
What a Pity!
tired of ignorance

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7464
May 7, 2013
 
lol wrote:
<quoted text>Should the state mandate SexySassySenior immunizations?
Yes!yes and yes! Then maybe they will go into remission,and be quiet for awhile

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 6,841 - 6,860 of8,462
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••