Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July

There are 9608 comments on the Chattanoogan.com story from May 4, 2011, titled Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July. In it, Chattanoogan.com reports that:

Immunizations are one of the most efficient and cost-effective ways to protect children against childhood diseases and Tennessee law requires documented immunizations.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chattanoogan.com.

Silvermaven

United States

#7137 Mar 16, 2013
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

#7138 Mar 16, 2013
no brakes wrote:
<quoted text>u dont knw what ur balbblin about
Okay, "no brakes", please present your own evidence. Show us your research.

Put on your "big boy pants" and show us all what you got.
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

#7139 Mar 16, 2013
Silvermaven wrote:
<quoted text>
balbblin---Is that something like Mysticism, Kabbala, Alli Ackbar Mitzva? I don't think they believe in vaccines.
Babbling is also what a creek does as long as there's water in it. It is simply background noise that becomes part of the ambiance. It is like a fly to be swatted at from time to time, so that when you connect you feel good about smacking down an annoyance. Granted, then you have to go wash the gore and yuck off your hands, but you smile none-the-less.:-)

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#7140 Mar 16, 2013
Done my homework wrote:
<quoted text>Babbling is also what a creek does as long as there's water in it. It is simply background noise that becomes part of the ambiance. It is like a fly to be swatted at from time to time, so that when you connect you feel good about smacking down an annoyance. Granted, then you have to go wash the gore and yuck off your hands, but you smile none-the-less.:-)
Babbling also seems to be what "roxy" does. Don't forget "roxy" and her jbear. Lol. Good morning to you DMH.
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

#7141 Mar 16, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Babbling also seems to be what "roxy" does. Don't forget "roxy" and her jbear. Lol. Good morning to you DMH.
Happy Day.

Well, if you like Spring Cleaning that is. LOL

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#7142 Mar 16, 2013
Done my homework wrote:
<quoted text>Happy Day.

Well, if you like Spring Cleaning that is. LOL
Lol. I know what you mean. I was looking around thinking the same thing. Winter just seems to attract dust.
Ahh

Murfreesboro, TN

#7143 Mar 16, 2013
This is insane
fallen angel

United States

#7144 Mar 16, 2013
Ahh wrote:
This is insane
go to hell mofo n my mom will probly never mofo speak to me again.i mofo trusted u,gd it.
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

#7145 Mar 17, 2013
This video, though off-topic, illustrates issues underlying this and other topics, and our ability to resist the encroachment of tyranny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Rubin

Cookeville, TN

#7146 Mar 17, 2013
Food freedom news "The Vaccine Hoax Is Over"
http://foodfreedomgroup.com/2012/90/29/the-va...
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

#7147 Mar 17, 2013
Rubin wrote:
Food freedom news "The Vaccine Hoax Is Over"
http://foodfreedomgroup.com/2012/90/29/the-va...
Link isn't working.
Vaccine queen

Murfreesboro, TN

#7148 Mar 17, 2013
What are Sparta school requirements for vaccines. I'll just home school my kids.
Vac

Murfreesboro, TN

#7149 Mar 18, 2013
Need to research what's in the vaccines. And the complication rate. Is there an autism link or not. No one will tell you for sure
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

#7150 Mar 18, 2013
Vac wrote:
Need to research what's in the vaccines. And the complication rate. Is there an autism link or not. No one will tell you for sure
Just like in these forums, there are those who try to communicate and inform, and there are those who disrupt and distract. The only sure way to find the truth is to search it out for yourself, then put what you find to the test.
heggeg

Pittsburgh, PA

#7151 Mar 18, 2013
youtube.com/watch...
Get Over it quickly I refuse such
Chase

Midland, NC

#7152 Mar 22, 2013
Vaccines KillA
Chase

Midland, NC

#7153 Mar 22, 2013
Vaccines Killar
Champaine

Midland, NC

#7154 Mar 22, 2013
I agree
Rubin

Cookeville, TN

#7155 Mar 22, 2013
Food Freedom: The Vaccine Hoax Is Over
http://foodfreedomgoup.com/2012/09/29/the-vac...
Geeze

Mcminnville, TN

#7156 Mar 22, 2013
After Tom Insel saying autism just MIGHT be on the rise, and Autism Speaks saying children have regressed after vaccination, who knows what tomorrow will bring? Maybe they'll say Wakefield was right about the GI problems as well......oh forgot, that was last week's news, wasn't it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hepatitis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News HIV outbreak in Indiana grows May 17 suzkin33 5
HEP C or HEP B Apr 24 arun 1
News Vietnam does not import tainted frozen berries ... Apr '15 KENIAQUYTGAOWISKY... 25
News Is there a link between the measles outbreak an... Mar '15 HILLAIRE Weirdo 392
News FDA grapples with oversight of fecal transplants (Jun '14) Mar '15 DRAGOONS 7
News Health alert issued after Nanaimo Superstore em... Mar '15 freethinkradio do... 1
News Vaccine pros and cons: Palmerton mother... Mar '15 anothervoice 76
More from around the web