Several Erie Co. Health Clinics Closed To Assist with Hepatitis A Vaccine Clinic

Full story: WGRZ Buffalo

Due to the overwhelming demand for the hepatitis A vaccine, the Erie County Health Department is closing several other health clinics Tuesday and Wednesday so nurses and support staff can assist with the ...

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
RMP

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2008

You should let the viewers know that even though the time frame is until 8pm, it means that they start turning people away by 7pm. I was there shortly after 7 and the police officer told me that they stopped letting people in a while ago apparently so they can finish by 8pm.
mike

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2008

people are smarter than this, i would hope, didn't you love those superbowl veggie trays pre-made??? how about the people that enjoyed the same tray by making them themselves for half the price??? people come to a common market for food daily, if anyone was to stand in a fresh veggie area for at least 10 minutes at any store to watch other consumers, poke, tap, smell and even look at fresh veggies available, then take some home, what do you really do with them next, do you use an anti-bac solution on them? do you use an anti-bac dishwashing soap on them? do you rinse them under running water? wow, under running water must be safe!!! people, remember, you are still alive today as much as you was yesterday,, do you really think i'm going to go to the fresh veggies and take a bunch of asperigras in a rubberband??? sorry to inform you, i'm going to take 1 or 2 of the best ones in that bunch and put them in a bag and get the best of the bunch, personally i have no control of people that came in a store before me or where their hands was last, and personally i don't give a rats ass!!! we've all been there before and we'll all be there again and again, germs is germs and howie is howie,, mike,,:-O
jane doe

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2008

I am starting to think this has been blowing WAY out of control!!! One i am sure that their are more people getting the shot then were even shopping there!! Second, if everyone who was shopping there is at rick, dose that mean i could be at risk even though i do not shop there, but came in contact with someone who dose?
Bailey

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••