Ultroid
DMAC

Springtown, TX

#22 Jul 5, 2011
lys wrote:
<quoted text>\
would you mind telling me the name of the place you chose in Dallas? Im local and looking: lyssa loo 89 @ yahoo .com with no spaces of course (so spammers can't find it :)
Did you ever get a referral for Dallas? If you did, could you please post it here along with your comments. Thanks.
Edw

Chicago, IL

#23 Jul 6, 2011
El Celt wrote:
Has anyone here had any experience of Ultroid's micro-current treatment for hemorrhoids? It doesn't appear to be well known, yet. I would be very interested in hearing anyone's feedback on this procedure.
http://www.hemroidtreatment-hemroidcure.com
I had one Ultroid treatment. It was not painful, though at one point I felt some pressure. I had seen a doctor who wanted to do Infra-red coagulation. He warned me there could be bleeding, and he told me that IRC is done in his office because it is so fast. I decided I wanted to go with the gradual (about 20 minutes) method of Ultroid rather than the super-quick zap-it IRC approach, which is apparently more popular with doctors because it gets the patients in and out faster which means more $$$. My Ultroid doc told me the results are the same. My impression is that IRC probably hurts a little more and you can have bleeding with it. All in all, I would say Ultroid is better. Same result, gentler treatment. Of course, find a doctor who has experience with the technique, whichever one you choose. The Ultroid people have a doc location page on their site.
Mike

United States

#24 Jul 23, 2011
You won't see a change at home. The reduction of the Hemorrhoid is instantaneous. The Doctor should have told you that. If he told they might change at home, he's clueless or a liar. Go to a different doctor. One of the best is in Tampa and this is all he does.
seekinghelp10

Hanover, PA

#25 Jul 24, 2011
I was wondering if the Ultroid treatment works for external hemorroids? I have one small hemorroid that I've had for about 6 years. Although, it has its moments of swelling and pain from time to time. A surgeon I saw said it was too small to surgically remove, and it would just cause more pain and more problems for me. Could the Ultroid treatment be of any help to me?
Robert

Slippery Rock, PA

#26 Aug 3, 2011
Pain free? Hardly. I have 4 class 3 hemorrhoids, and my GI doc recommended this procedure over ligation. I was told it was painless and I could resume my everyday activities immediately.

Ha! When the doc first inserted the anoscope, it was extremely uncomfortable. The farther up he went, the worse I felt. I told him this, so he withdrew the instrument and put more lube on the scope and my anus. Upon reinsertion, same problem. When he put it against the hemorrhoid, he insisted that I should not be feeling any pain. I told him repeatedly that I was very uncomfortable. He tried reinserting it 3 or 4 times. At this point, I was sweating profusely. He had not even used the current yet. Finally, he decided to stop "torturing" me and recommended ligation.

He and the nurse very strongly implied that the problem was not with the procedure, but with my pain tolerance. I'm not hear to toot my own horn, but I have a pretty strong pain tolerance. I've had hemorrhoids for years, torn my ACL, and suffered a concusion and fractured shoulder blade in a car accident, and I can say that this was the most uncomfortable experience of my life. I couldn't imagine doing it for 12-15 minutes. I'm considering another doc if ligation doesn't go well just to see if mine was incompetent, but I'm not holding out hope.
Dubster

Brandon, FL

#27 Aug 17, 2011
Sounds like your doctor was concerned you had something else going on. Did you get it checked out? I just looked at Ultroid's website. Nothing misleading there. It sounds like you're in denial about your true health, either that or you have no one to complain to but the computer. Do yourself a favor and take the doctors advice and get checked out.
TPAAries wrote:
I would like to warn all people that may read this post that Ultroid misrepresents in all it's brochures and web site in regards to not requiring any expensive or evasive procedures to have the Ultroid done.
Ultroid advertises that the product is a stand alone service in the physician's office. This is not true !! My physician (after reviewing my insurance policy) decided that I needed several expensive and invasive procedures "before" he would perform the Ultroid procedure on me. I understand that Ultroid has no control over the Physicians that administer their product. But the web site and brochures show a blatent disregard to "Full Disclosure and Honesty". That the company finally admitted in an e-mail to me that the physicians could require other invasive and expensive procedures "prior" to performing the Ultroid. Watch out for this company and YOUR WALLET !!
jason

Port-of-spain, Trinidad and Tobago

#28 Dec 28, 2011
Jerry wrote:
I have had three treatments, the first one definitly shrunk the class 2 hemroid which caused me to seek treatment. They told me initially that I had hemroids in 7 of 8 quadrants and need 6-8 treatments. I had no obvious hemroids after the first treatment, they tell me the others are similarly shrinking. The treatment is not painless. It varies from unpleasant to painful. I am on Medicare, the place I am going bills $2,000 per treatment (which is outragous), Medicare authorizes $400, which is reasonable for a 15 minute treatment.
Jerry ,
I am from TRINIDAD ,
I had my class 4 hemroid treated a month ago , with (ULTROIDS),, I agree with you that the procedure is a bit painfully unpleasant ...
The doctor took about 10 minutes to get that tube inside of me first to begin , then felt the shock at least twice before they found a voltage i was comfortable with .
The problem that I am having since then tho , is that every time I use the toilet , I am getting a lancing pain coming from my rectum that last nearly 5 to 6 hours after .
So although I am glad the bleeding has stopped and the swelling is gone , I wonder if the lancing pain will subside one day , or is this discomfort here to stay forever .
Mitzi

Saint Petersburg, FL

#29 Feb 26, 2012
Mike wrote:
You won't see a change at home. The reduction of the Hemorrhoid is instantaneous. The Doctor should have told you that. If he told they might change at home, he's clueless or a liar. Go to a different doctor. One of the best is in Tampa and this is all he does.
I am looking at a doctor in Tampa/Pinellas Park and am wondering if that is the same doctor you recommend. His name is Linh B. Nguyen. Is this your recommendation? If not, would you tell me who you recommend? Thanks
Tampa guy

Tampa, FL

#30 Apr 3, 2012
Your comment has nothing to do with the Ultroid method and more to do with the administrator being the Doc. You appear to contradict yourself some in the last paragraph of this blog.I would take this up with the doc it sounds like he is trying maximize his economy of scale relating to insurance much like the do in the ER.
TPAAries wrote:
I would like to warn all people that may read this post that Ultroid misrepresents in all it's brochures and web site in regards to not requiring any expensive or evasive procedures to have the Ultroid done.
Ultroid advertises that the product is a stand alone service in the physician's office. This is not true !! My physician (after reviewing my insurance policy) decided that I needed several expensive and invasive procedures "before" he would perform the Ultroid procedure on me. I understand that Ultroid has no control over the Physicians that administer their product. But the web site and brochures show a blatent disregard to "Full Disclosure and Honesty". That the company finally admitted in an e-mail to me that the physicians could require other invasive and expensive procedures "prior" to performing the Ultroid. Watch out for this company and YOUR WALLET !!
Natalie

Port-of-spain, Trinidad and Tobago

#31 Apr 9, 2012
jason wrote:
<quoted text>
Jerry ,
I am from TRINIDAD ,
I had my class 4 hemroid treated a month ago , with (ULTROIDS),, I agree with you that the procedure is a bit painfully unpleasant ...
The doctor took about 10 minutes to get that tube inside of me first to begin , then felt the shock at least twice before they found a voltage i was comfortable with .
The problem that I am having since then tho , is that every time I use the toilet , I am getting a lancing pain coming from my rectum that last nearly 5 to 6 hours after .
So although I am glad the bleeding has stopped and the swelling is gone , I wonder if the lancing pain will subside one day , or is this discomfort here to stay forever .
Good Day Jerry from Trinidad

I am a Trinidadian as well and my mother is having the same problem. Do you know anywhere in Trinidad that does the procedure.

Thanks
Danny

Dallas, TX

#32 Jun 19, 2012
I had my first treatment done today. The pain can be uncomfortable at times but tolerable. Getting a deep cleaning is worse. And if u have ever had laser hair removal ur in for a breeze. I did begin to sweat, common, having anything up ur butt is not natural. The treatment took 15 minutes and the doc found two internal and one external, which is the big one. The secret as with anything else is to continue breathing. Before u go take some otc Pain med like ibuprofen, that will help. I live in dallas tx and i went to: advanced hemmorhoid solutions in dallas tx. Website is: www.nosurgerycenter.com
Number: 888-956-6787
Kally

Slobozia, Romania

#34 Jul 25, 2012
JessicaT wrote:
Hello everyone, I had hemorrhoids for like 3 years and I think I tryed almost all of the treatments found on the internet, creams, diets, pills, you name it. But recent, I found like one month ago this blog:
http://homeopathichemorrhoidrelief.blogspot.r...
I was skeptical at first, but now I can only thank to God for letting me visit this website.
My whole life changed, the way I know my husband is looking at me and the way I feel are totally different from when I had hemorrhoids.
I used this treatment also, very good and effective, probably the cheapest and reliable in the market.
Sha

Irving, TX

#35 Sep 19, 2012
Does this treatment work for thrombous as well? Been to dr twice given a foam, and even pain pills. Not taking, duh, and the foam does nothing, told it would go away in six weeks, this started on aug the 21 st. All from lifting to much weight doing squats, I do eat healthy drink lots of water and exercise five times a week. Help!!!!
Sha

Irving, TX

#36 Sep 19, 2012
Help!!!! Does the ultroid work, really work on thrombus hemroids? Been to the dr twice now, started aug 21st, gave me a foam and then pain meds. Nothing!!!! Doing the witch hazel, sooths pain. Dr said it would desolve in six weeks, uhmmmm how much longer. I eat healthy, drink lots of water, now taking stool softeners and fiber pills two am and two pm exercise five days a week. This didn't happier because of BM to hard or to much, happened after a workout lifting to much lbs doing squats, so the whole eating and drinking is not a working case for me. I'm at my wits end here, have read all sorts of horror stories of the surgeries and bindings I don't have the down time, I work, I train, I'm studying, and have kids. Help me please.
nolstar

Land O Lakes, FL

#37 Nov 23, 2012
Mike wrote:
You won't see a change at home. The reduction of the Hemorrhoid is instantaneous. The Doctor should have told you that. If he told they might change at home, he's clueless or a liar. Go to a different doctor. One of the best is in Tampa and this is all he does.
So who is the doctor in Tampa?
LSJ

Rowlett, TX

#38 Mar 19, 2013
Tyler wrote:
Been suffering from hemrrhoids for over 10 years. I tried the creams, banding, etc with little or temporary results. I finally was pushed into trying this by my wife and I could not be happier. Had my first porceedure two weeks ago and for the first time in my life I have been pain free. I live in Dallas Texas so I had several treatment centers around me. With insurance I paid $255 for the first visit (deductible) and $25 for the follow up visits. The proceedure is embarrassing and the pain is maybe a 2 on a scale of 1 to 10. sore for a day or two afterwards, but since then its been great. Finally a solution!
Do you mind sharing who you went to for the procedure?
LSJ

Rowlett, TX

#39 Mar 19, 2013
Mike wrote:
You won't see a change at home. The reduction of the Hemorrhoid is instantaneous. The Doctor should have told you that. If he told they might change at home, he's clueless or a liar. Go to a different doctor. One of the best is in Tampa and this is all he does.
Did you go to Tampa or use someone local?
Starvirgo_69

India

#42 Aug 10, 2013
Hi everyone,
Had my first session of Ultroid yesterday for my Gr-1 to 2 internal hems at the only center at Mumbai i.e Clintech. It was just a bit of struggle for a little more than half an hour as all three were taken up in the first sitting itself. The feeling was a mix of some forced entry, heat, mild pain and twitches - but well tolerable and was chatting with the doctor all the time! Although I was able to withstand only upto 40% intensity the Doctor is pretty upbeat and even mentioned that this single session may just about suffice (although I'll have follow-ups just to monitor). And this is a real celebration, no less than a miracle for me.
I don't even remember how many years since I've been having this condition & I just kept on managing with diet control with occasional medicines when needed, thereby depriving myself of so much in life.Surgery was was never an option for me for some reasons.
Although it's too early but but I'm absolutely amazed by this hi tech wonder and would highly advise anyone to go in for this incredibly superior solution.
Dallas

Brooklyn, NY

#44 Sep 3, 2013
I want to address an above comment: you can get this ultroid procedure stand alone.

I went to a place called advanced hemorrhoid solutions near Dallas, and they did only this procedure for me.

I had developed a painful protruding hemorrhoid and after suffering embarrassment for a week and trying Epsom salts constantly, I found this and went for it (surgeory seemed unlikely to heal well because, hello, you defecate every day! Besides, who wants to pay tons to be cut or the pain of your tissue dying from a band?).

I was so immensely thankful for this. The experience was able to be endured, not exactly pleasant, but the results were swift- the hemorrhoid shrank in a few days and I only had one treatment. If anything were to come up again this is most definitely the procedure to do. Highly HIGHLY recommended.

I had the procedure in 2010 and in 2013 nothing has since occurred.
Dallas

Brooklyn, NY

#45 Sep 3, 2013
Mine was a thrombosis hemorrhoid . They also found internal ones and treated them all in the same session. They recommended coming back once more at the end of the treatment, but to my surprise called Me later and told me I didn't have to come back again.
Sha wrote:
Help!!!! Does the ultroid work, really work on thrombus hemroids? Been to the dr twice now, started aug 21st, gave me a foam and then pain meds. Nothing!!!! Doing the witch hazel, sooths pain. Dr said it would desolve in six weeks, uhmmmm how much longer. I eat healthy, drink lots of water, now taking stool softeners and fiber pills two am and two pm exercise five days a week. This didn't happier because of BM to hard or to much, happened after a workout lifting to much lbs doing squats, so the whole eating and drinking is not a working case for me. I'm at my wits end here, have read all sorts of horror stories of the surgeries and bindings I don't have the down time, I work, I train, I'm studying, and have kids. Help me please.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemorrhoids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Draining a thrombosed hemorrhoid (Aug '07) Thu Ugh 824
Do it your self ligation (Jun '07) Jul 14 mini 997
Hemorrhoid Energy Treatment (HET) Jul 14 10SCOACH 1
HET treatment Jul 14 10SCOACH 2
How did you cure or get rid of your hemorrhoids (Aug '11) Jul 13 MrFourTwenty 216
HET system to treat hemerroids (Nov '13) Jul 12 10SCOACH 9
External hemorrhoid/ heal time (May '07) Jul 11 NJ1G 785
More from around the web