Bella

San Jacinto, CA

#1 Oct 22, 2012
From dr. Oz:

"Warning Signs of Ulcers:
Gnawing burning pain that occurs in the abdomen between breastbone and navel early in the morning and between meals. 
Bloating or nausea after eating
Loss of appetite and weight

TREATMENT AND PREVENTION:
Antibiotics for H-Pylori bacteria
Take aspirin and NSAIDS (nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs) with a large glass of warm water
Cranberries can help kill H. Plylori
Zinc can help heal the ulcer"

Take aspirin & NSAIDS? And end up with a bleeding stomach? Now I know he's a quack!

I have heard of cranberries helping to get rid of HP, tho. But NEVER aspirin or NSAIDS. On the contrary. This is the worst thing you can do. And people actually watch this guy? I came across this on:
http://www.doctoroz.com/videos/burning-ulcers
HPyloriSucks

Chantilly, VA

#2 Oct 22, 2012
Bella wrote:
From dr. Oz:
"Warning Signs of Ulcers:
Gnawing burning pain that occurs in the abdomen between breastbone and navel early in the morning and between meals. 
Bloating or nausea after eating
Loss of appetite and weight
TREATMENT AND PREVENTION:
Antibiotics for H-Pylori bacteria
Take aspirin and NSAIDS (nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs) with a large glass of warm water
Cranberries can help kill H. Plylori
Zinc can help heal the ulcer"
Take aspirin & NSAIDS? And end up with a bleeding stomach? Now I know he's a quack!
I have heard of cranberries helping to get rid of HP, tho. But NEVER aspirin or NSAIDS. On the contrary. This is the worst thing you can do. And people actually watch this guy? I came across this on:
http://www.doctoroz.com/videos/burning-ulcers
Bella,
I completely agree with you, it is insane to have NSAIDs whilst having an ulcer, in fact almost all Peptic Ulcers that are not caused by an Acute H Pylori infection are caused by long term/excessive NSAID use or Overdoses!!! You should definitely avoid the use of NSAIDs whilst treating a peptic ulcer, unless recommended otherwise by the GI, Check this out:

http://digestive.niddk.nih.gov/ddiseases/pubs...
Bella

San Jacinto, CA

#3 Oct 22, 2012
Hi HPyloriSucks,

Can you believe this guy? I can't even take a baby aspirin! I hope people know better but unfortunately, many don't & see him as the doctor guru just because he's on TV.
I'm sure most people on this forum know what damage aspirin & NAISDS can do to an already inflamated stomach. It's even on the aspirin & NASID labels. He should be called Dr. OYES for, "Oh, yes...I'll say anything for money. How much are the aspirin people paying me?" Ka-Ching! Another endorsement, another dollar.
Bella

San Jacinto, CA

#4 Oct 22, 2012
HPyloriSucks,
I just read your site. I forgot that there is a correlation between certain drugs & peptic ulcers. Meaning that certain drugs erode the stomach lining, causing ulcers. I think certain steroids can also cause ulcers. Prescription steroids for people with arthritis. I sure hope people disregard Dr. Oz's advice. I wonder what medical school he went to? The school of, "How can I get rich as quickly as possible?"
HPyloriSucks

Chantilly, VA

#5 Oct 22, 2012
Bella wrote:
HPyloriSucks,
I just read your site. I forgot that there is a correlation between certain drugs & peptic ulcers. Meaning that certain drugs erode the stomach lining, causing ulcers. I think certain steroids can also cause ulcers. Prescription steroids for people with arthritis. I sure hope people disregard Dr. Oz's advice. I wonder what medical school he went to? The school of, "How can I get rich as quickly as possible?"
Bella,
I could not agree with you any more, this is certainly reckless advice!!
Natalstar

Windsor, Canada

#6 Nov 21, 2012
YOU DUMB-ASSES! WATCH THE VIDEO AGAIN!

DR. OZ IS NOT SAYING TO TAKE ASPIRIN AND NASIDS,
HE IS SAYING THEY CAUSE ULCERS, DUH.

http://www.doctoroz.com/videos/burning-ulcers

LISTEN BEFORE POSTING!

Plus, he gives you cheap remedies for treating ulcers.
Listen and learn!

Peace, wellness and love to all~
Natalstar

Windsor, Canada

#7 Nov 21, 2012
HPyloriSucks wrote:
<quoted text>
Bella,
I could not agree with you any more, this is certainly reckless advice!!
YOU DUMB-ASSES! WATCH THE VIDEO AGAIN!

DR. OZ IS NOT SAYING TO TAKE ASPIRIN AND NASIDS,
HE IS SAYING THEY CAUSE ULCERS, DUH.

http://www.doctoroz.com/videos/burning-ulcers

LISTEN BEFORE POSTING!

Plus, he gives you cheap remedies for treating ulcers.
Listen and learn!

Peace, wellness and love to all~
Natalstar

Windsor, Canada

#8 Nov 21, 2012
Bella wrote:
Hi HPyloriSucks,
Can you believe this guy? I can't even take a baby aspirin! I hope people know better but unfortunately, many don't & see him as the doctor guru just because he's on TV.
I'm sure most people on this forum know what damage aspirin & NAISDS can do to an already inflamated stomach. It's even on the aspirin & NASID labels. He should be called Dr. OYES for, "Oh, yes...I'll say anything for money. How much are the aspirin people paying me?" Ka-Ching! Another endorsement, another dollar.
YOU DUMB-ASSES! WATCH THE VIDEO AGAIN!

DR. OZ IS NOT SAYING TO TAKE ASPIRIN AND NASIDS,
HE IS SAYING THEY CAUSE ULCERS, DUH.

http://www.doctoroz.com/videos/burning-ulcers

LISTEN BEFORE POSTING!

Plus, he gives you cheap remedies for treating ulcers.
Listen and learn!

Peace, wellness and love to all~
Lou

Spokane, WA

#9 Dec 26, 2013
The true story of H Pylori will blow your mind. Yeah aspirin is ALWAYS and bad idea for just about ANYTHING.

H Pylori problems are primarily NUTRITIONAL problems

http://healthyprotocols.com/2_h_pylori.htm .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Helicobacter Pylori Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
After h pylori eradication (Jul '11) 8 hr B0B0B 6,704
Mastic gum side effects (Apr '07) 15 hr Scarisbrick7 2,455
How I got rid of my H Pylori (Sep '09) Fri Activeirish 34
Mastic treatment for h pylori Dec 19 toraA 2
H Pylori = Bad Breath? (Aug '08) Dec 17 Seeking Peace 288
My Experience With Matula Tea Pt2 (Apr '10) Dec 14 Yeshua Lives 239
H Pylori and Weight loss (May '13) Dec 7 Fudgesmummy 28
More from around the web