sumit jain

Bangalore, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2011

I was diagnosed with atrophic gastritis along with H Pylori and underwent 2 weeks triple therapy of Pantocid HP.But after completing the therapy I still feel a little pain and bloating. Doctor has asked me to take Urea Breath Test to check if I still have H Pylori. But I can't find any Test Center which does this test. All of them have only Antibody Test which I read is not suitable for testing eradication. Meanwhile he has prescribed me a PPI Rabeprazole. What should I do?
dr fungus

Berowra, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2012

sumit jain wrote:
I was diagnosed with atrophic gastritis along with H Pylori and underwent 2 weeks triple therapy of Pantocid HP.But after completing the therapy I still feel a little pain and bloating. Doctor has asked me to take Urea Breath Test to check if I still have H Pylori. But I can't find any Test Center which does this test. All of them have only Antibody Test which I read is not suitable for testing eradication. Meanwhile he has prescribed me a PPI Rabeprazole. What should I do?
go on non candidal diet for life,and if h.pylory is bothering you look for australian doctor barry marshal cure for h.pylori doctors around the world were so stupid that especialy americans called him crazy doctor down under,disputing his claim.his pathologist was responsible for discovering that particular fungus destroying stomach lining.barry marshal actualy have to infect him self with that bacteria to prove his point,prior to that he developed cure for it .this is prime example how stupid medical science is and doctors as well.at the end he was teaching doctors in america.if you asking me they have trillions fancy diagnostic names for diseases most of them narrow down to CANDIDA OR YEAST INFECTION.candidal person does not digest ferments instead,fermentation creates ethanol and rot which is compost nutrients destroyed.com post means mushrooms and truffles in human body what medical academia calls cancer.there is no cure for candida you can only control it with non candidal diet for life.as there is no money in it, if every one goes on noncandidal diet thats what big pharmaceuticals dont want you to know.WHOLE WORLD ECONOMY IS CASHING ON IGNORANCE OF HIBERNATING POPULATION.just to give you example how stupid people are when i preach religion(which i dont believe)nobody ask me if i have scientific evidence,but when i preach disease free diet every body ask me for scientific evidence.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

29 Users are viewing the Helicobacter Pylori Forum right now

Search the Helicobacter Pylori Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
After h pylori eradication (Jul '11) 2 hr Joseph Jr 6,333
H Pylori symptoms (Sep '07) Sat Jessica 582
Antibiotics are still the treatment of choice f... (Dec '07) Sat TummyTrouble 210
Helicobacter Pylori and back pain (Mar '13) Sat ALEX 50
oxford screening.co.uk (Mar '12) Apr 13 Marcus 2414 6
h pylori hell Apr 10 Noundz 5
H Pylori and Olive Oil (Mar '07) Apr 7 Antonio de Palma 25
Mastic gum side effects (Apr '07) Mar 24 Sharon 2,374
•••
•••
•••
•••