manuka honey
nelly

Jacksonville, FL

#1 Jul 17, 2011
can anyone recommends the website where I can purchase authentic manuka honey? There are plenty of online retailers claiming that they offer authentic product but I'd rather go with the recoomended one
Trish

Palmerston North, New Zealand

#2 Jul 17, 2011
I know that you can buy certified MGO Manuka Honey at http://www.doctormanukashop.com/ . There are different strengths available. The higher the MGO number indicates the stronger antibacterial activity.
Ana

UK

#3 Jul 21, 2011
The best and most ethical manufacturer is Comvita and UMF is better than MGO as it is independetly tested so what is on the label is actually in the bottle. MGO doesn't. Comvita is a trusted brand in the UK, and I'msure i NZ...so I'm sure you will be able to find it fine in the US....I've used it for years and not fallen ill for years!!
Manuka Honey

Malvern, PA

#4 Jul 21, 2011
nelly wrote:
can anyone recommends the website where I can purchase authentic manuka honey? There are plenty of online retailers claiming that they offer authentic product but I'd rather go with the recoomended one
www.wedderspoon.com The best Manuka Honey in the USA
Dephazz06

Sun City Center, FL

#5 Sep 25, 2011
Does this Manuka honey really work. I need to get rid of this damn bacteria. It has me laying around lethargic all the time. It's messed my adrenal glands up so bad.

Anyone try Manuka and how long do you need to take it?

I have not gone on antibiotics. Trying the natural route with a chiropractor that found the infection. I lost my faith in Health insurance since they never tested me for this

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Helicobacter Pylori Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
H Pylori symptoms (Sep '07) 14 hr Beezee 623
Mastic gum side effects (Apr '07) Sun Nee 2,552
can the prevpak effect your menstrual cycle? Jun 25 jaynay 1
A guide to taking Pylera from someone on the fr... (Apr '13) Jun 25 Anonymous 23
Where you contract the h pylori and how to avoi... (May '08) Jun 23 Yvette a 142
After h pylori eradication (Jul '11) Jun 22 john_p_1980 7,004
H Pylori treatment : Zinlori 75? (Jan '08) Jun 22 Amanda 74
More from around the web