Reid 'confident' Senate will pass hea...

Reid 'confident' Senate will pass health care bill

There are 6 comments on the USA Today story from Nov 30, 2009, titled Reid 'confident' Senate will pass health care bill. In it, USA Today reports that:

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid said he is "confident" the Senate will pass a health care bill, but it will take extra work on weekends in December to get it done.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at USA Today.

clone benson

Bryan, OH

#1 Nov 30, 2009
read reid lips,if he doesnt, hes getting the boot from the voters, and it better be good, go figure, and i mean real good, were tired of lamely ideas
Yeppers

Clermont, FL

#2 Nov 30, 2009
He wants to get it passed before the Dems loose their seats in the Senate...Either way the Dems are toast in the 10' and 12' elections...

“It's 420 here.”

Since: Jun 07

cold comfort farm

#3 Nov 30, 2009
An economy in meltdown, a proposed bill that won't kick in until 2014 and cost taxpapers beaucoup...
Reid is out of his mind!

Since: Nov 09

Boynton Beach, FL

#5 Dec 1, 2009
If this plan is so great why are the politicians refusing to accept it for themselves.

“Freelance New Media Artist”

Since: May 07

Cleveland, OH

#6 Dec 1, 2009
Ah, soon liberals... very soon.

All your hard work will have finally paid off:

http://iowntheworld.com/blog/...
Korbin
#8 Sep 24, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Insurance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blue Cross Blue Shield in Texas ... comments, r... (Sep '14) Feb 23 JayCraswell 19
Health insurance Feb 22 wendykroyxo 1
News New center shows surge in demand for children's... Feb 22 Humanspirit 1
grace period Feb 21 KRYS 1
Another reason you got unexpected out of networ... Feb 16 JayCraswell 1
Disputing Medical Bills (Urgent Question (Jul '16) Feb 16 JayCraswell 2
News UPDATE 1-U.S. Senate confirms Rep. Price as hea... Feb 12 Captain Yesterday 15
More from around the web