How refusing Obamacare hurts the poor...

How refusing Obamacare hurts the poorest of the poor

There are 1 comment on the Arkansas Times story from May 25, 2013, titled How refusing Obamacare hurts the poorest of the poor. In it, Arkansas Times reports that:

David Ramsey illustrated this point yesterday . If Arkansas's adoption of Obamacare through the so-called private option falls apart, the poorest of the state's poor would be left with no health coverage, while some subsidies would be provided for people with higher income.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Arkansas Times.

United States

#2 Oct 14, 2013
Bull

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Insurance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Repeal or retain? Election opens final act for ... Aug 22 Hostis Publicus 12
News Al Franken: Health reform has made a difference... (Sep '10) Aug 22 Vote Trump 245
News Repeal or retain? Election opens final act for ... Aug 21 Stephany McDowell 1
Braces covered by health insurance? Aug 14 tuf4311 1
News Why it Matters: Issues at stake in election Aug 14 mar 1
News Federal tax hike on cigarettes is criticized by... (Mar '09) Aug 4 Rock the Rock 61
Very upset with my situation.! Help, please (Feb '16) Jul '16 just axe me 9
More from around the web