Testers Say Federal Health Care Websi...

Testers Say Federal Health Care Website Runs Slow

There are 33 comments on the National Public Radio story from Mar 26, 2014, titled Testers Say Federal Health Care Website Runs Slow. In it, National Public Radio reports that:

If you're waiting until the last minute to sign up for coverage under President Barack Obama's health care law, a little extra patience might come in handy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at National Public Radio.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Far Away

Anchorage, AK

#28 Mar 27, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>
I figured 5 Million but they'll exceed 6 Million with ease
The final number they publish--if they ever do publish--will be exactly the number they need since it's all smoke and mirrors. They'll have no data points to report what the number means, e.g., how many were previously uninsured; how many have actually paid premiums; how many unique new medicare enrollees (as opposed to re-enrolled); and the big one: how many of the total are among the 40,000,000 previously uninsured and uninsurable are in the number.
El oh El

Webster, MA

#29 Mar 27, 2014
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
If you keep exercising and spewing that conservative deceptionalism, you'll remain a peasant, boy. LMAO.
So instead of providing an intelligent counter point or something fresh and new, you just post useless spam. This is why nobody takes anything you say seriously. Keep on trollin!
foster

Ashburn, VA

#30 Mar 27, 2014
Dubya Tee Eff wrote:
<quoted text>Pay attention, he MISSED THE MARK AGAIN AND AGAIN. What i said had nothing to do with separation of powers. If you are gonna blast bullshit, at least pay attention and try to focus.
He extended open enrollment to make up for the disaster of the roll out. Presidents can make those decisions
foster

Ashburn, VA

#31 Mar 27, 2014
Dubya Tee Eff wrote:
<quoted text>20 million? Dude, what are you smoking? Its not even near 6 mill!!!! The more and more you post, the more and more you look like a spambot. You're not even close to replying on topic anymore.
20 million, you're not counting those 9 milllion who qualify for medicaid or the 6 Million under 26 on their Parents plans
foster

Ashburn, VA

#32 Mar 27, 2014
Far Away wrote:
<quoted text>
The final number they publish--if they ever do publish--will be exactly the number they need since it's all smoke and mirrors. They'll have no data points to report what the number means, e.g., how many were previously uninsured; how many have actually paid premiums; how many unique new medicare enrollees (as opposed to re-enrolled); and the big one: how many of the total are among the 40,000,000 previously uninsured and uninsurable are in the number.
we know 36 states didnt extend medicaid. We have a count where it was 9 million new on medicaid, 80% of 6 million paid and 6 million under 26 on their parents plan as of today for 20 million.
foster

Ashburn, VA

#33 Mar 27, 2014
Its a safe bet any attempt to repeal and disconnect 20 million from access to health care a other benefit for seniors associated with ACA will come with server consequences for thr Republicann Party

The Republicans don't seem able to contain President Obama. Score another victory for the winning team
a_temp

Reading, PA

#34 Mar 27, 2014
I guess FUNDS R LOW to correct this issue. What a shame we can't do better here in the USA. I hear our grids are out dated, that's what accounts for all the blackouts in New York or highly populated areas.

Maybe if they got rid of these CELL PHONE Towers it may help.
conservative crapola

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#35 Mar 27, 2014
El oh El wrote:
<quoted text>So instead of providing an intelligent counter point or something fresh and new, you just post useless spam. This is why nobody takes anything you say seriously. Keep on trollin!
Funny to see you come back night after night and cry your eyes out. LMAO.
Far Away

Anchorage, AK

#36 Mar 27, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>
we know 36 states didnt extend medicaid. We have a count where it was 9 million new on medicaid, 80% of 6 million paid and 6 million under 26 on their parents plan as of today for 20 million.
Is either Ă˜bama or Sebelius whispering these stats only to you, because you can't get ANY firm numbers from either of them publicly.

THEY'RE MADE UP FROM WHOLECLOTH. I suspect you'll come to learn that the majority of the 5, 6 or 20 million (whichever number you like) are a combination of medicare RE-ENROLEES, were previously insured paying all along and were among the 6 million + who got cancellations, were in the under 26 year-old group who were extended coverage on parents' plans, and some small percentage of formerly uninsured who still have not paid a premium.

As I said earlier, the whole thing is smoke and mirrors. Everything this administration tells you, you can count it a lie with their track record.
Far Away

Anchorage, AK

#37 Mar 27, 2014
Besides that, the only number I really care about is how many of the much-touted 40,000,000 are now covered who previously were not insured and uninsurable. You know... those who we upset the whole god-damned apple cart for everyone so they could get insurance. Remember them?

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#38 Mar 28, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>Seperation of powers allows the Pres to cal those shots. Surely that"s not news to you, right?
Lie

Paris

#39 Mar 28, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>20 Mil in 5 months open enrollment is pretty significant by any measure
Lie

Paris

#40 Mar 28, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>"We" aren't you betting against "Black Barrack" You wishing failure on those people once shut out of the market. awhats this We ?
Lie

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Insurance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Al Franken: Health reform has made a difference... (Sep '10) 9 hr OINK MOMBACH 246
News Repeal or retain? Election opens final act for ... Aug 22 Hostis Publicus 12
News Repeal or retain? Election opens final act for ... Aug 21 Stephany McDowell 1
Braces covered by health insurance? Aug 14 tuf4311 1
News Why it Matters: Issues at stake in election Aug 14 mar 1
News Federal tax hike on cigarettes is criticized by... (Mar '09) Aug 4 Rock the Rock 61
Very upset with my situation.! Help, please (Feb '16) Jul '16 just axe me 9
More from around the web