President Obama took a picture and th...

President Obama took a picture and the Internet went crazy

There are 2 comments on the Estes Park Trail-Gazette story from Dec 10, 2013, titled President Obama took a picture and the Internet went crazy. In it, Estes Park Trail-Gazette reports that:

If you re trying to get health insurance coverage by the new year, you have until Dec.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Estes Park Trail-Gazette.

Since: Aug 13

Arlington, TX

#1 Dec 10, 2013
well, you know, the selfie, the attending a memorial for a communist loving dictator...just a couple of things that scream "idiot" about this president.
Let me guess

Loveland, CO

#2 Dec 10, 2013
Jennifer Frank wrote:
well, you know, the selfie, the attending a memorial for a communist loving dictator...just a couple of things that scream "idiot" about this president.
you don't think he's a US citizen either ?
I think you are just one of those people who can't handle the black man in the white house.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Insurance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Another reason you got unexpected out of networ... Feb 16 JayCraswell 1
Disputing Medical Bills (Urgent Question (Jul '16) Feb 16 JayCraswell 2
Blue Cross Blue Shield in Texas ... comments, r... (Sep '14) Feb 16 JayCraswell 18
News UPDATE 1-U.S. Senate confirms Rep. Price as hea... Feb 12 Captain Yesterday 15
News Few poor or minority patients in New York City'... Feb 11 lol 1
News Elizabeth Warren: The GOP's strategy for Obamac... Feb 9 Observer 2 3
News Ann Coulter: Everything Said About Trump's "Mus... Feb 4 Texxy the Selfie Cat 1
More from around the web