Insurers warn of overhaul-induced sticker shock

Mar 13, 2013 Full story: WTEN-TV Albany 11

7, 2013 photo,Yolanda Hormilla, a RN working for Florida Blue, checks Jose Ballivian's blood pressure in the Sunrise, Fla.

Full Story

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#1 Mar 13, 2013
WHAT??? Obamacare is going to cost everyone that has insurance more! I mean who could have seen that coming. Can't we just raise taxes so the costs go down?

“Science not Conservatism”

Since: Jan 12

Progress, not Denial

#2 Mar 13, 2013
RustyS wrote:
WHAT??? Obamacare is going to cost everyone that has insurance more! I mean who could have seen that coming. Can't we just raise taxes so the costs go down?
No, "Obamacare" will not raise the cost of insurance for people who already have it.
see the light

El Paso, TX

#3 Mar 13, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
No, "Obamacare" will not raise the cost of insurance for people who already have it.
Right, and we can really believe him.
Cat74

Schaumburg, IL

#4 Mar 13, 2013
Of course insurance rates went up. We have to pay for everything now, from ingrown toe nails to sex change operations. Did you think the Insurance company would just eat those costs? Poor you.
Eleanor

Mundelein, IL

#5 Mar 13, 2013
SURPRISE!!

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

#6 Mar 13, 2013
The original ObamaCare bill was 2700 pages,about 4-5 inches tall..... All the new regulations stemming from it are over 6 FEET tall. 20,000 regulations. As Americans are seeing the rising costs,limits on care,increasing regs and Congresses inability to "fix" the "fix" ObamaCare was supposed to be they will be waiting for the 2014 midterms for a chance to throw out every liberal they can. As all this mess was brought to them by the democrats.

"We have to,uh,pass the Bill before we can see whats in it......" Rep. Pelosi,(D) Calif.

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#7 Mar 13, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Really???? And Obama closed the White House to the public because he ran out of money. You’re starting to make Joe Biden look brilliant. Just so you don’t get in any trouble, Dianne Feinstein’s comment that it was “legal to hunt humans” with rifles was NOT true.

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#8 Mar 13, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
ahahahahhahaaa!!!!

now THAT'S funny!

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#9 Mar 13, 2013
RustyS wrote:
<quoted text>
Really???? And Obama closed the White House to the public because he ran out of money. You’re starting to make Joe Biden look brilliant. Just so you don’t get in any trouble, Dianne Feinstein’s comment that it was “legal to hunt humans” with rifles was NOT true.
he makes larry wolf look brilliant!

Since: Jun 13

Dublin

#10 Jun 26, 2013
Insurance is very necessary. If rates of insurance would increase, it would create difficulties for people who already have it and people who are going to buy it.
[url=http://www.quoteme.ie/van -insurance]qouteme.ie[/url]
sheepleloveroyal ty

Bryn Mawr, PA

#12 Aug 2, 2013
Sticker shock is right for INSURANCE premiums. I've known people who have gotten into more financial trouble trying to pay premiums every month than from medical events. There are those barely making it as that still won't be able to afford mandatory health INSURANCE. Some already with INSURANCE might be priced out or forced to make a decision like utility bill or insurance.

The issue of COST which is the main problem with US Health Care was never addressed with Obama Care. They are simply throwing money at the problem with INSURANCE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Insurance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Many kids fall through gaps in dental care 15 hr Wally West 14
Determining Your Family Dental Care Needs 18 hr Gerald Vonberger 1
Department of Defense awards Humana Military ne... (May '09) Tue Leachmark707 9
Health bills can hide 'drive-by' costs Oct 24 The Sensible 1 6
Who in an insurance company is responsible for ... Oct 23 Trying to Help 1
Insurance: Pregnant US Citizen Abroad Moving Ba... Oct 23 LuluSeoul 1
Roberts: Health care is not a right (Jul '12) Oct 20 Sage 288

Health Insurance People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE