Bam's Bad Medicine

Bam's Bad Medicine

There are 4 comments on the New York Post story from Mar 2, 2009, titled Bam's Bad Medicine. In it, New York Post reports that:

PRESIDENT Obama's new budget dedicates $634 bil lion over the next 10 years to what he calls health reform.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Post.

West Chester, PA

#1 Mar 2, 2009
Obama: The Deadbeat President.
Obama: The hero of the deadbeats.
Obama: The Deadbeat President.

Denmark, WI

#2 Mar 3, 2009
Well I went to the hospital recently. ON the bill they charged me 286.50 for one prilosec, I never had had it before and no one wrote me a prescription for it, it takes 10 days to 2 weeks to kick in so why this horse szhit ? The medical community has been pulling millions of trick like this a year in a frenzy of greed. and that is the only reason at all the medical care and insurance is out of control. This type of activity should result in an immediate criminal charge and an arrest. that will be the only thing that puts the breaks on the cost of health care. the little test strips for diabetics cost 1.00each or more this is a massive ripoff of the people who can least afford it, not a peep out of the jackasszs
in Washington dc. a breathing machine which is nothing more than a airpump costs over 1,300.00 if you needed it for an aquarium it would run 89.00at walmart why the government puts up with this bullszhit is beyond me, the unit you slap onto it that has a metal plate that heats water in a plastic tank to create steam cost 300.00 a vaporizer at k mart is 16.00, Plavix a drug with no generic equivalent over 200.00 a month for 30 pills, dont give me this crap about the years of study bovine growth hormone was tested for 28 days before the government official who approved it took a job with Monsanto the next day.Now you cant figure out why your kids are all diabetic, gee any scientist who spoke out got his grants cut, the micro chips cause cancer in animals. Tommy the fatman Thompson knew this and suppressed it, then by magic when he left office he took a vp job with the mfr, imagine that the usda has this brainless plan to microchip every farm animal see a copy at under the forum the first thing listed , these brainless twits dont care that the chips cause cancer in every use, they want to micro chip chickens and attach a gps number to each one, of course they dont care what the cost is their jerks, pencil necks, hopless fools and neer do wells but they can suck on the government and push people around. you fight them in their courts and at your expense while they violate the law with impunity. Now for the shocker Mr Obama has NOt done a goddamed thing about any of this.
I'm not singling him out neither has any other president that is why we cant afford health care and why we are all sick. you people need to quit watching the game , put down the nintendo, and pay attention to the real world. The fox is now guarding the henhouse in every angency at every level and your going to be their next lunch if you dont get off your dumb asz.

Camarillo, CA

#3 Mar 3, 2009
The govt should certainly take over the health care program for the USA. We can see our great the Dept of Educ and US Post Office is run I can't wait for the govt to streamline healthcare.
Maybe the senators and congressmen could just give the American citizen the same health care they get healthcare , prescriptions etc for life...what a joike they vote in their own raises, health care and pensions and don't give a xxxx about us..

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#4 May 21, 2014
This is really expensive to live in US, i must say your life is miserable...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Insurance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Very upset with my situation.! Help, please (Feb '16) Oct 18 roll the dice 12
Health Survey - Make $30! Oct 12 Impact Health 1
How to get Prescription drugs without health In... Oct 7 D_Drank 1
News Why California wants health insurance for undoc... Oct 5 spytheweb 7
News California petitions to become first state to o... Oct 5 Memo From Turner 12
News Minnesota Regulator: Health Insurance Market in... Oct 3 punchandjudyshow 3
News $0 deductible health insurance plans coming to ... Sep 30 minus zero 1
More from around the web